posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:24 AM
...in other words: We need more comparative and interdisciplinary research at our Universities if we want to see the big picture.
Exactly, but compartmentalization of academia is how they've managed to keep us in the dark for so long, it's deliberate. Great thread.
I'm busy right now but will throw out some research leads and half-baked ideas.
1. The Seven-Star rocks of Zhaoqing resemble Ursa Major.
2. Lugu Lake in Yunnan province is a purported UFO hotspot, one of my students told me this, it's even mentioned in Rough Guide to China, "Sean's
3. Fact: Qufu is also the birthplace + hometown of Confucius, Half-baked idea: If you subscribe to the "Aliens among us" theory, then maybe this
town is a hotspot.
4. A high-ranking ex-Chinese official believe aliens walk among us.
5. The "dwarf people of Sichaun" story is fairly interesting.
6. People are welcome to any opinion, but the "known"-debunkers on this site only serve to heighten interest in certain topics. The way they work
against themselves by drawing attention to important info makes me laugh. "Nothing to see here, move along, move along".
Chinese people in general are fairly open about the idea of Extra-Terrestrials. This topic is massive, and I would like to see it continue.
Here's to a great thread.
[edit on 14f20094amThu, 30 Apr 2009 03:48:37 -050037 by HiAliens]