Aliens of Ancient China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What an impressive thread! It is so unfortunate China's gov. is what it is......Like another poster said, the evidence is RIGHT THERE in front of us!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudbreak

That said, China is now in the process of building a massive, inverted pyramid to be finished next year for World Expo. The projected tip (google images on China Pavillion Expo 2010) comes to ground level, while the base of it extends skyward 70 metres up. Odd.

What is even odder, to me, is that there is apparently another-- less commonly used word -- for pyramid called "Jiao zhui" which roughly translates to "horn for drilling into the ground".

This pic appears to be an ancient, and unnatural lake, which looks like an inverted pyramid. It is surrounded by dozens of typical pyramids and is located near the Shaanxi Complex.

It is speculated that there is a reason that the ancient Chinese developed this secodary word -- less commonly used -- for pyramid, but we are currently at a loss to know what that reason is.

It does, to my mind, allude to there being some significance though...

edit: typos

[edit on 29-4-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

I realize it could easily not be the case, but is it POSSIBLE that the Chinese government has adopted its own "Area 51" in the form of a Giza-type megalithic complex at Shaanxi? Or are those pyramids of the latter, lesser quality? Forgive me if I missed something.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Yes, it is interesting when you consider all the theories on 'pyramid' power, but less thought is given to any relevance of an inverted pyramid.

Well - next year there will be a huge inverted pyramid out in the open for the world to admire in China's commercial capital.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Hi DG -

It does not appear to be the case as the pyramids are thousands of years old and the vast majority of them are still overgrown.

Cheers!

edit to add: and nice outside of the box thinking

[edit on 29-4-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I wonder if the pipes seen on the moon are layed out the same. Also the pipes being hot makes me think if they were used to make nukes and the like as the age is unknown. As they say A.A.T. its the only way to fly....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Great thread, one of the best I've read in a long time. This is all brand new information to me.
I haven't been able to find much information about the age of these pyramids. Has anyone heard any estimates of how old they are reckoned to be?
I looked them up on Wikipedia and it didn't list a date, but there are a few odd things about the article, which I'll post here.

The so-called pyramids of China are actually ancient mausoleums and burial mounds. en.wikipedia.org...

So apparently they aren't pyramids after all, they're mausoleums and burial mounds. I didn't know the latter excluded the former, but I guess they do, at least according to Wiki. That stone object with the four sides coming to a point sure looked like a pyramid to me, but I guess it was either just a mausoleum or a mound... nice try though!

Also, this part intrigued me,

American scientists who have been in the area suggest that the height of 1,000 feet (300 m), more than twice as high as any of the Egyptian pyramids, may have been exaggerated, because most of the Chinese mounds of that area are built relatively low. en.wikipedia.org...

What? It doesn't say where the 1,000 feet number came from. Did you guys read anything about a thousand feet? Perhaps it came from the 1947 reports. But just look at the wording of the sentence, may have been exaggerated, most of the Chinese mounds, relatively low
This whole Wikipedia article is a bizarre and reads as if the author deliberately wants to discourage people from looking more closely at these pyramids. Obviously there is a lot there that needs looking into, and it seems the Chinese government and whoever wrote that wikipedia article are attempting to cover it up!
Again, fantastic post! In a more sane world your article would be on wikipedia, as it is about a million times more interesting and informative.
Clearly this strengthens the argument for an advanced, Atlantian civilization that influenced every continent on the earth. These structures have too much in common, in my opinion, to be just coincidental, much more than than gravity and wanting to build tall buildings as one poster argued. Whether a part of that common element is alien influence, I'm slightly inclined to think yes. If it comes out of the belly of a metal flying fire-breathing dragon and teaches me to make silk and other strange things- well, if I was ancient chinese I'd probably call it a God, and if I were a modern American I'd probably call it an alien.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Thanks for enlarging the photo I thought it looked familiar. They seem to have the same dark extreme almond shape eyes with no whites and pupils? I have posted several threads on Ancient America I wont post a link that's too uncool. But while researching for them I came across this picture which is from one of the earliest American civilizations the Olmec I thought I'd post here and see what you guys think?

The Olmec flourished during Mesoamerica's Formative period, dating roughly from 1400 BCE to about 400 BCE. They were the first Mesoamerican civilization and laid many of the foundations for the civilizations that followed.[1] Among other "firsts", there is evidence that the Olmec practiced ritual bloodletting and played the Mesoamerican ballgame, hallmarks of nearly all subsequent Mesoamerican societies.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

April 10, 2009--Found in a treasure-filled tomb of the Moche culture in Peru, this 1,500-year-old gilded-copper-and-seashell funerary mask was one of two that shielded the face of the so-called Lord of Ucupe. The tomb was discovered in June by a team co-led by archaeologist Steve Bourget of the University of Texas. (Read full story.)

As in his tomb, the Lord of Ucupe in life would have been covered nearly head to toe in shining metal, so as to dazzle and distract his subjects, Bourget said. "This is the king of bling, literally."
news.nationalgeographic.com...

www.amersol.edu.pe...

The El Lanzon monolith

www.latinamericanstudies.org...
joel94.files.wordpress.com...

wondering if this might help, we were talking about it on another forum

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Another odd device which Huang-Di is supposed to have invented is what is translated as “a tripod”. This “tripod” was 4 meters in height and “100s of energies filled its inside” and made “odd noises”. According to legend this tripod depicted “dragons flying in the clouds”. Furthermore, the tripod was set up at the “Summit Lake Mountain” (one of Chinas most famous mountains because of this legend) and “had to be pointed at the Syuan Yuan star” (our name for the brightest star in this Constellation is Regulus). This is also the star Huang-Di is said to be from. Apparently this “tripod” was also able to store data, as they say it recorded the life and times of Huang-Di.

This sounds very much like some sort of cinema or hologram projection device. The Chinese invented Hollywood!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by outsider13]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just wanting to give thumbs up and thanks to the great info thread!!

I am speechless and restless for more....

Ill now slowly sift through the info

Great job to the both of u's and much thanks

LV

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But the locations of pyramids is not confined to these two countries. In 2006 five huge pyramids were found in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The world has known about the oldest pyramids, located in Europe, since 2006. More than twenty pyramids have been found so far and those researched so far are in Italy, Spain, France, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia and Greece.

The Asian-Pacific area is also an unexplored region.
Open minded scientists, researchers and amateurs from all over the world have spoken about the mysterious pyramids in China for the last ten years. In fact there are more than 300 pyramids in central China but they have never been excavated in detail.

Apart from the Chinese pyramids there are many pyramidal hills in the Philippines which are known as ‘Chocolate Hills’.

world-pyramids.com

That picture was a brief reference to the points all over the world these structures exist.

Now to your "every pyramid is different" statement:

Pyramid: a special type of polyhedron (a polyhedron is a solid figure with flat faces that are polygons)in which all of the faces, except possibly the base, are triangles that meet in a common point called the vertex. The base is always a polygon (a polygon is a closed figure with 3 or more sides) but not always a triangle. There are three main kinds of pyramids: the Step Pyramid, which has six steps; the Bent Pyramid (only one was made, and that was for Pharaoh Sneferu), and the Straight-sided Pyramid (also known as the True Pyramid, which is also the most common).
*Only one bent pyramid was built, which was for Pharaoh Sneferu. The reason it was built was because the first pyramid that Sneferu built did not work out. The conclusion was that he tried again, but halfway through the pyramid, the measurements changed slightly, making the turnout of the Bent Pyramid of Dahshur.
*A True Pyramid is a tomb or a temple with a square base and four outside walls in forms of triangles that meet at the top.
*Step Pyramid, which has six steps.

library.thinkquest.org
True Pyramid

Step Pyramid

Bent Pyramid

whgbetc.com

So with the fact that the basic,or 3 sided pyramid is overwhelmingly more common than the others I can argue that the other designs(which all were MUCH less stable and structurally intact) were simply humans feeble attempt to recreate and do what humans do,add our own 'creative touch' to things.When we saw that they didn't work like we were showed we stayed with the main one,which is perfect and works.Also IMO the engineering is far beyond any civilization of the time.Why didn't the Greeks or Romans build them then?Why did China build them and stay with their traditional architecture?Could it be they were mimicking what the "Gods" showed them to do?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is going to sound crazy...but this info made me brake a sweat *laughs*

I love to read about ancient aliens ect...and most of the time I dont get a 'ill' feeling....but when I see the images of these 'beings' that are posted in this thread....I have a ill feeling and I actually broke a small sweat from viewing them....mabey its just my perception of them being creepy, IDK, weird though.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
On a side note.Isn't it odd how the Stargate mythology seems eerily similar to the actual ancient alien theories?

Just a thought....Are they trying to tell us something?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Good point also in Meso America the older pyramids built by the Olmec appear more sophisticated than the later Aztec and Mayan cultures that followed.

Another good thread Here

[edit on 30-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

For the record I did not say "every pyramid is different".

Three sided pyramids are not common. Are there any? Egyptian pyramids are four sided (five if you count the base). Chinese and Mayan pyramids are four "sided" but truncated (for a total of 6 sides).

There is not a lot of technology involved with building pyramids, neither of earth or stone. What is needed is manpower and some rather simple instruments.

The Greeks built pyramids before the Egyptians did. Small ones, but of the classic shape. The Romans too built pyramids. Theirs were not as large as the Egyptian ones but the Romans were more practical, using their resources for more utilitarian structures. They used their manpower in maintaining their far flung empire.

Stargate? Trying to tell us something? Yeah, "Buy a Chevy".

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Now that is one good looking structure. See what happens when you take something that works and "improve" on it?

[edit on 4/30/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Why does every person who is trying to convince others that the ancient were in touch or helped by ET's not realize one important fact. Where are all the supposed artifacts that were left by these things. I mean how come the technology that was supposedly used to help the people was only good enough to build pyrimids and other rock/wood formations. Why not teach them to use electrical/radio tech. Oh well...people suspend reality in order to buy this.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

This book is considered lost. A book of his that was not lost is titled “Handbook on Sex” and is probably the oldest known book on Sex known to us. Some sources also cite Huang-Di as having instructed Lao Tzu…the originator of Taoism.

That's very interesting. Considering that there is an actual text/book attributed to Huang-Di himself, why then is this entire story made out to be Myth if there is actual evidence?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Since you guys want to learn about chinas advancements thought you might enjoy this video. It discusses all the technological advancements of the 1st emperor.

chinese empire

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
There is a lot of info, and i have to say that the theory of "gods" being ET i read it in erich von daniken books wich i found very well documented.... of course his reputation fall in the recent years but i still believe in his storys of ET coming to earth, but sometimes i wonder how it will be lo lived in those days and i can imagine that people with no tv, electrecity as a distraction and at night they only had the stars to be inspired and a lot of free time to imagine great things and leave their knowledge to the next generation and so on...... if we started to use electricitly in a practical way in the 1800´s and now have discover relativity, nuclear energy, invent the internet and a lot of technological advances that are nearly to the impossible, imagine their own advancesof houndreds of years, i believe ancient people didn´t need the help of ET to build the pyramids, but we don´t know if they were inspired by or if they actually get a little help from them.... BTW a enjoy everyone of your comments..... and i´m looking forward to read everything with more detail.... thanks

[edit on 30-4-2009 by choche]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join