Aliens of Ancient China

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Since you brought it up I wondered if you knew the invaluble contributions the ancient monks left behind

The Library of Alexandria was set ablaze many times... the final blow..

The final individual to get blamed for the destruction is the Moslem Caliph Omar. In 640 AD the Moslems took the city of Alexandria. Upon learning of "a great library containing all the knowledge of the world" the conquering general supposedly asked Caliph Omar for instructions. The Caliph has been quoted as saying of the Library's holdings, "they will either contradict the Koran, in which case they are heresy, or they will agree with it, so they are superfluous." So, allegedly, all the texts were destroyed by using them as tinder for the bathhouses of the city. Even then it was said to have taken six months to burn all the documents.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

This is why many monasteries around the world and secret societies kept the works hidden in caves and passed it on by word of mouth.

The book burners are still active today... even more so... but at least the Chinese finally stopped destroying Tibetan scrolls and now work to preserve them.

I bet ATS is full of wanna be book burners

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
Couldn't theyjust as easily have been god's, and or people that could fly? Calling 'ALIEN'S' everytime you see something that can't readily be explained by how we percieve the people at that time were through the goggles of History, is taking it a little too far in my opinion.

Well since the gods came from the heavens, expecially those of the Bible, that makes them true ETs as in Extra Terrestrial... as in NOT OF THIS EARTH. So arguing that they are gods proves that they are in fact aliens (ET's)

Can't get around that one

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
SKYFLOATING, If there was a skyfloating.com (or whatever your website would be called) with this kind of incredible threads/content, I would visit daily.

I do have a curiosity:

Skyfloating posted the OP at

posted on 4/29/2009 @ 03:05 PM

A very detail and I assume time consuming thread.

THEN, 1 minute later:

TheWayISeeIt posted the next post at

posted on 4/29/2009 @ 03:06 PM

Yet again, A very detail and I assume time consuming thread.

Like I Said, Just A Curiosity.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Whats wrong with letting in others from known Scientific Institutions for "Legitimate" scientific studies?
Who said anything about looting these sites?

uh huh... for one...

The Whereabouts of the Tibetan Manuscripts from Dunhuang

At the very beginning of the twentieth century a huge cache of ancient manuscripts was discovered in a Buddhist cave complex near the desert town of Dunhuang in China. Famously, the monk who guarded the caves, Wang Yuanlu, was persuaded by the archeological explorers Aurel Stein and Paul Pelliot to sell them a large portion of the manuscripts so they could be acquired by the British and French governments. The manuscripts, which were in a variety of languages, the most common of which were Chinese and Tibetan, are now held at the Bibliothèque Nationale and the British Library

earlytibet.com...

Can't have those Chinese burning all those papers, now can we?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Skyfloating Thread Is So Incredible And Informative.

I Feel The Need To Bump.

Can Anyone Embed A Video About This Subject?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
Like I Said, Just A Curiosity.

How so? I guess you missed the opening line in the OP?

Originally posted by Skyfloating
This thread is a collaborative effort by Skyfloating and TheWayISeeIt. We authored these opening posts together.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
TL
R. I have heard or watched in one of the episodes on Ancient Aliens on History. Exactly what I would say: Those 'Dragons' with fire are maybe the UFO reports of craft covered in plasma/flame? Many cases and drawins show similar UFOs to what is reported today but skeptics take it all as a lie and joke.

Because there are two cases:

1) These stories and the Bible is aboslute fiction (which people didn't make in ancient times, they did retell what the see just described it in words people could understad). Hoaxers didn't exist in the past, did you know that? It is all a modern mistake occurence of the industry. A mistake of nature that they startred making up crap.

2) These are real and indeed describe other Intra/Extra terrestrials and there is no other explanation if these stories are true, other than they were describing such races. Because the Bible itself sounds like description of similar things and those who now talk about Demons, and some magical and things frm 'Hell' and 'Paradise' are simply brainwashed twats.Now what if 'Hell' is just another planet with volcanic activity? Same goes for all.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Zhong in The Separation of Heaven and Earth

The Separation of Heaven and the Earth is another well-liked myth in Chinese mythology. This myth was widely spread by numerous ethnic groups such as Han, Miao, Yao, Yi, Naxi, Buyi, and Dulong. In the myth, Zhong and Li broke the connection between heaven and earth. The problem started when Chiyou brought disaster to the common people. This caused the people on earth to start becoming corrupt. Many people began to steal, disobey their faith and violate important oaths. To make a long story short, the Supreme Divinity ordered his deities Zhong and Li to cut the links between heaven and earth. After that, people could on no account come up to heaven again.

ant3145f08group03.wikispaces.com...

There are other common myths about "sky ladders" but I haven't found those yet

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Silk: An Extraterrestrial Import?

The Ancient Chinese are not the only ones to say that silk came from outer space. This is what ancient Khmer (of Cambodia) oral traditions say about the origins of silk:

Chu Silk Manuscript

Full size

The Beginnings of Chinese Mythology
ant3145f08group03.wikispaces.com...

The Chu Silk Manuscript concerns Chinese astronomy and Chinese astrology, describes the creation myths of Fuxi and Nuwa, and reveals ancient religious perspectives and cosmogony. Li and Cook (1999:172) conclude that, "Generally, the writer of the manuscript was concerned that the calendar be used with proper respect and knowledge. Otherwise, the text threatens, cosmic collapse and evil catastrophic events would occur." Li and Cook identify the design with the #u (式圖 "cosmic model diagram").

The Chu Silk Manuscript consists of both illustrations and texts; it is designed to resemble a divination board (shi; also sometimes called a diviner's board or cosmograph), which is itself a model of the cosmos. This type of instrument, of which several have been found in Han tombs, consists of a round board symbolizing heaven that can rotate on a pivot on top of a square board representing the earth. (1999:172)

This shi (式, literally "model; standard; form; pattern") or shipan (式盤) was the precursor for the luopan (羅盤) "Fengshui compass".

en.wikipedia.org...

Translation and Commentary of the Ch'u Silk Manuscript - by Noel Barnard
abob.libs.uga.edu...
edit on 8-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
edit on 9-7-2011 by mutantpolitician because: no link
edit on 9-7-2011 by mutantpolitician because: pic added
edit on 9-7-2011 by mutantpolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
[img]/www.panoramio.com...[/img]reply to post by cloudbreak

space ship science center vancouver bc

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, I disagree. Your post was not necessarily an accurate or balanced way of presenting the point, imho.

The other poster was close, for a number of reasons.
To call something an 'alien' brings all sorts of negative connotations, and brings the level of what is being experienced down to the 'nuts and bolts' level in the minds of those who are new to the topic.

I would speculate that the following is a better way of putting it: 'Hyper-dimensional sentient entities, powerful beyond measure and graced with carrying out important missions related to the Universal Plan for Total Enlightenment'

At least in some cases - eg where the prophet Daniel met with Gabriel, hovering unaided near the river. Mystic powers, energetic resonances and all that...!!
The future times they discussed are nearly upon us, by the way (the 'Time of Trouble' at the End of the Age..)

Some of those Tibetan monks, or the Hindu yogis, are close/ equal in universal stature to those highly developed entities who were known as Angels.

'Angel' = Emissary, or Messenger. They weren't ''gods'' any more than we are, except that they were of a different race, and were trusted with great power and responsibility to do the will of the Source on Earth and in the Heavens.

In fact, Christ said (to the disciples and the crowd):

"Have I not told you, that ye are gods...?"

edit on 9-7-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: grammar, clarification

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Im gonna bookmark this thread. I love the subject.

I have always wondered where the ancient chinese society got acupuncture, chi gong, herbology, feng shui from.

It all seems rather advanced, almost extraterrestrial.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Your post was not necessarily an accurate or balanced way of presenting the point, imho.

It was simplified, to be sure, to make a point

In fact, Christ said (to the disciples and the crowd):
"Have I not told you, that ye are gods...?"

Jesus also said;

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. " Matthew 17:20

In contrast Yoda says;

Yoda:
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke:
“I can’t believe it.”

Yoda:
“That is why you fail.”

Same thing... but we are not listening
edit on 9-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
asian gods, specially the shu kingdom mystery is also one of my favorite subjects to research. have to come back to this one later though, no time to read - there is just too much good stuff to read on ats............
a map of the shu kingdom as a contribution for now

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And this is why the Knights of the Noosphere will succeed - we're all the same, though we know it not.

Whatever the heraldry flying on our respective banners when the showdown begins - from certain perspectives each will look the same.

"We see only those 'things' which the tools at our disposal are capable of seeing. Or could that be 'accustomed to seeing'? And seeing is believing...

... But what is actually doing the seeing again?"

FlyInTheOintment {Vagabond at the End of Time}

edit on 20-7-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I disagree with the De evolution theory......... I agree there was better science and knowledge......... but it was lost due to social unrest....... and whenever there is talk about medieval era science...... why is only Europe considered......??? at the time when Dark ages ruled Europe..... Arabs made a Mechanical Computer....... Inca where developing/Creating corn........... why do we ignore those things.............??

Have fun....... Peace........
Primus

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
great thread alot of theories and information overload. I think each myth/legend/theory is worthy of further research. I wonder how much of our present day will be skewed and mistold when it becomes ancient history? I wonder if people thousands of years from now will go through some sort of de-evolution and laugh at people who thought it was possible to have flying machines and nukes in the 21st century AD

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Huh, I just saw this link in another thread that I posted, and wanted to add my recent experiences PLUS pictures of a Chinese person that I had a very interesting discussion with, about antique pieces of jade that he said were representations of aliens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I made a thread of my own about this but thought I would post the info I found here as this was my inspiration.

The love of Lucifer and Chinese Pyramid in Qufu
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Qufu

Qufu is the hometown of Confucius, who is traditionally believed to have been born at the nearby Mount Ni. The city contains numerous historic palaces, temples and cemeteries. The three most famous cultural sites of the city, collectively known as San Kong (三孔), i.e. "The Three Confucian [sites]", are the Temple of Confucius (Chinese: 孔庙; pinyin: Kǒngmiào), the Cemetery of Confucius (Chinese: 孔林; pinyin: Kǒnglín), and the Kong Family Mansion (Chinese: 孔府; pinyin: Kǒngfǔ). Together, these three sites have been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1994.

So, who was the pyramid built for?

Shaohao

Shaohao (少昊), also known as Shao Hao, Jin Tian or Xuanxiao, was a Chinese emperor in 2600 BC. According to some traditions (for example the Classic of History), he was, in some versions, one of the Five Emperors.

Legend says that his mother, a weaver goddess, was a beautiful fairy named Huange who fell in love with the planet Venus while drifting along the Milky Way. The two enjoyed many intimate nights together on her raft and they created a son. She soon gave birth to Shaohao, who grew up to be a handsome young man with a lot of potential. His great uncle, Huang Di, was so impressed with him that he named him God of the Western Heavens.

The myth says that Shaohao created a kingdom in the five mountains of the Eastern Paradise that was inhabited by different types of birds. As the ruler of this bureaucratic land, he captured the identity of a vulture. Other birds worked below him, such as a phoenix as his Lord Chancellor, a hawk that delegated the law, and a pigeon that was in charge of education. He chose the four seasons of the year to watch over the remaining birds.

Now we know about Venus' influence throughout history as an astrological tool and its association with magic and the pentagram

freemasonry.bcy.ca... (detailed here)

I then found the 5 emperors to be of far more importance after this connection;
Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors
en.wikipedia.org...

The Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors (Chinese: 三皇五帝; pinyin: Sānhuáng wǔdì; Wade–Giles: San-huang wu-ti) were a group of semi- mythological rulers and culture heroes from ancient China during the period circa 2500 BC to 2100 BC.[1] This period preceded the Xia Dynasty.[2]

In myth, the three sovereigns were demigods who used their abilities to help create mankind and impart essential skills and knowledge. The five emperors were exemplary sages possessed of great moral character.

They even include a Phoenix and a hawk in their legends which rings of classic symbolism for mystery schools such as the Freemasons.

new topics
top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join