It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is swine flue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is this a plague from God or is it created by sercet governemnets for population control?

Now I do have some propechies about specific plagues in the end times, and the remedies, so I'll try and find them and post them later.

One thing we need to do is not worry. and pray for souls.

peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Seriously, you obviously are on-line and know how to go to web-sites. You should be listening to Genesis Radio. It is a Christian network and has four streams and a few options for listening. They have Alex Jones and Burmis with the info-warrior. That is the only way to keep up on things.
The last thing you should be doing is watching TV, especially CNN.
Of course it is man made. The problem is that their are thousands of labs working on viruses so it would be difficult to track it down, to who released it.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yea I know about Alex Jones and I don't agree with him.

revolution solves nothing. praying for your enemies is what needs to be done.

But anyways. I know about the 500,000 thousand coffins ordered in georgia last year and all that.

I just was wondering if it might be from God, because some of them will, or man made.

peace.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
Yea I know about Alex Jones and I don't agree with him.

revolution solves nothing. praying for your enemies is what needs to be done.

But anyways. I know about the 500,000 thousand coffins ordered in georgia last year and all that.

I just was wondering if it might be from God, because some of them will, or man made.

peace.

Probably the smartest thing I have ever heard you say. Very good!

One must look at their actions as a way of deciding what to do, and the actions of revolution are still wrong.

Not to mention it's not going to solve anything. People just have to "wake up" and realize who they accept. The people actually ask for it, and even after a revolution they would still ask for it.

As for the swine flu, I personally wouldn't worry about it. 95% hype IMO.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Is this a plague from God or is it created by sercet governemnets for population control?

those are the only 2 possibilities you could come up with?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

hello

It could be both,

God uses many instruments and that includes allowing Satan do stuff, see Job, Judas, the donkey etc

In the OT god punished Isreal throgh other nations armies. though these people probably were not aware of it.

david

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Or could it be that the swine flu is just being blown way out of proportion and it will turn out not to be bad as it is being made out to be. This is my guess.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

To be frank both notions are are crack pot ideas . If the Swine Flu was a plague it would be sweeping thou New Zealand and it would have well out of hand before the initial diagnoses.

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes it's a plague from god, cause a being that is love shows that love by smiting his creations left and right at every opportunity.

God: "I love you, now die from this plague I send you!"

With friends like God who needs the devil?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
whatuknow you truly are an a@@.

Always unsincere, always attacking, never trying to understand.

Death comes to us all, but because God allows a plague (because of our sins) to humble us out and create greater good through suffering, people like you because of your rebellion have to say STUPID retarded stuff like that.

Your understanding is truly freaking gone. it doesn't exist.

Now, God does love us, but death is reality, and how do you know the people that actaully catch swine flue won't grow up in major sin or robbers or evil? You don't know, nor do you read hearts like God does.

God loves us with a burning love, but he will chastise us.

This country God has blessed, he used to, but now because of our sins, that blessing will disappear.

If I was a parent, and I gave my kid allowance for doing good in school, or choirs or whatever, and then they went against me, skiped school, and was lazy, am I supposed to continually bless them?

No. God treats us as a father. Death is nothing more then reality, but you make it seem like murder. You might die of old age. Is that murder? No.

We sin, we break Gods rules, and not only does he take our blessings away, but he allows us to destroy ourself.

like drevil said, it could be created through the governements, and God allows it for our own punishment.

Now as for the other sincere replies, thank you for your insight.

drevil i agree with your points.

peace.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Sorry for your visceral reaction, however the point was that God does not send us plagues, God is not evil, God does not wish to harm humanity. No matter how much we screw up.

H1N1 is a product of mass hysteria coupled with an overpopulated and highly mobile species.

Diseases crop up in species all the time, natural law dictates that a disease will only spread as far as the contaminated creatures can travel. In humans that is global. No evil God needed.

Remember God loves you, however he does not know you enough to care whether or not you live or die. God has an entire universe to look after, one species on one planet in one galaxy probably does not garner that much attention from the guy upstairs.

To put it in perspective God loves you as much as you love a single atom in your body, sure your glad they are there, however you probably don't know each individual atom individually.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Remember God loves you, however he does not know you enough to care whether or not you live or die

God said in scripture that he doesn't let a hair fall off our heads without his consent and they are all numbered. He's involved more then you can imagine whatuknow.

God does send and allow plagues because it's all through revelations. He allows it for a greater good. suffering humbles souls out.

But anyways, thanks all for the replies.

peace.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
hey btw whatuknow, I apologize. I thought you were an athiest attacker.

I am going to pay for my mouth.

peace.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
oh yes please post your cures for the flu

i mean only every scientist ever in history has tried to find the cure to just one virus.

so please enlighten us with your wisdom then profit since apparently i should just throw all my degrees in the toilet since you have all the answers.

ha man i love this site it always make me XDXD

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
as soon as you stop being an ass I will post them.

I have to find them firsrt. These remedies are from saints who seen God himself, so let me find them, and continue to mock away as always.

god bless you.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
ok so lay it on me Dr.DoNOTHING!!!

im waiting patiently for this revolutionary scientific breakthrough your going to make that has eluded all of mankind since the dawn of time.

Please enlighten me so i can go and dropout of medschool now before i start in the fall.

ya know im throwing my life trying to learn how to help people when i can just conjure voices and spirits in m head while sitting on the crapper.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You are an idiot. Look, the revelation was for a specific saint and for (specific) plagues. And btw your sarcasm doesn't impress me.

You fail to realize that these plagues that we are about to witness are created sometimes by the government, and since God created the body he should know how to cure us.

God also doesn't want you to leave med school. It's just that somethings only God can handle and some things are out of doctors hands.

so you stay on that crapper, and mock away trying to figure out how to make a post without sarcasm, you do that I'll be impressed flying butter boy.

and also, you know they have a cure for aids right and cancer? They just won't release it to the public for many reasons.

many things they won't release to the public.

Now I still haven't found them. The prophecy was from blesed anne maria taigi I think, I had them printed out but lost them.

give me some time.

peace.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It's a flu.

How many do you know that have died from it?

Exactly.

I've known far more folks that died of cancer than the flu.

It's not a plague to punish us for our sins, it's another lifeform, albeit a baser one, just trying to survive the way it was evolved or created to survive...just like many other parasitic organisms in nature.

Assuming there is a secret government and an agenda...how would less population be a benefit to such a group? Assuming the agenda is the old standby, money/power/influence, more resources = more wealth...less resources = less wealth.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Good point, that is what kills me about the whole population reduction conspiracy thing.

Humans are this planets greatest resource. Why would they want to get rid of that?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well Gazrock, it's in their own words. I agree it might not be smart unless they exicute the poor and leftovers.

The lower class doesn't really profit them much. So who knows why they have plans like that.

One thing for sure, I agree that it's the flue, a regular virus, but in the future there will be other things that will spread incredibly.

The reason I said the OP because they don't know anything about this strain of virus.

peace.

top topics

join