It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens Nuclear, Missile Tests Unless UN Apologize

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hahaha. This is hilarious.

Let 'em test more missiles. Let 'em test more nukes. I bet Lil Kim doesn't even know that his tests keep failing. I'll bet his cronies report back success, just so he won't kill them.

What's the threat here? "Apologize or I'll show the world again that our weapons don't even work!"

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I believe greatly in something John Quincy Adams said regarding Foreign Policy,

But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy.

We don't need to concern ourselves at all with North Korea. We are best to set an example of peace and prosperity. Here are a few other topical quotes from Mr Adams you may find interesting:

She might become the dictatress of the world. She would be no longer the ruler of her own spirit....

She is the champion and vindicator only of her own.

She has abstained from interference in the concerns of others, even when conflict has been for principles to which she clings, as to the last vital drop that visits the heart.

and of course:

She will commend the general cause by the countenance of her voice, and the benignant sympathy of her example.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
so all the posters here saying `hell yeah stand up to them`

hope your waiting in line at the recruiting office - either that or shut up

I already spent 15 years in the USAF, I did my time, have you? I love the way some people spout stuff when they haven't walked the walk..

No need to we have the capability to pretty much take him out without the military presence your referring to.

Besides we could easily shoot down any missile he launched in the first place which I suspect is what may have happened in the last launch the public has just never been made aware of it as it is better to let it look as though the enemy failed to complete their objective as opposed to saying we made sure they didn't. Not to mention it lowers the morale of the enemy when they believe they failed even if they didn't.

And yes I was in the military for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
so all the posters here saying `hell yeah stand up to them`

hope your waiting in line at the recruiting office - either that or shut up.

Fremd,

nice story but one small detail - that person you describe sounds awefully like he was on the autism spectrum. higher order , but very much with the lack of social handling skills as most `normal` people would have.

so you mock autistic kids do you?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Fremd,

nice story but one small detail - that person you describe sounds awefully like he was on the autism spectrum. higher order , but very much with the lack of social handling skills as most `normal` people would have.

so you mock autistic kids do you?

That's quite a stretch there....are you intentionally trolling or does it just come naturally?

The child i gave in my example has nothing to do with autism.

And i also love it how the REALLY extreme ideologs always say "If thats what you want, then you better go stand in line at the recruiting office"

I wish i could hook their brains up to a computer so they can see themselves in the same light everyone else does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join