It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ranch Rescue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is the right Forum for this topic..(if not i apoplogise)

I was recently approached by a person (who i know) and was asked if i was interested in saveing the US..he went on to talk about this Ranch Rescue which from what i can tell is nothing more then a Southern States group that is about stopping the flood if illegal immagrants from crossing over private land..I my self live in Oregon and was intrigued that they are recruiting this far north..

Does any one know about this group, has any one down south (Arizona,New Mexico, Texas,Cali) heard or seen any of there handy work..i will post there link to there web page..any comments are welcome ;.please

www.ranchrescue.com

Boomslang

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I know about it, yes.

My basic opinion is that it's well meant and intended to deal with frustrating issues. However, it treads VERY closely on vigilanteeism and it's certainly not sanctioned by the law. Put a couple of hot-headed 'goodole boys' in there, and it's just a matter of time before there's an incident that results in deaths, arrests, and an international incident.

High tech surveillance would be a better solution, IMHO.

If you were my child, I would advise you to not get involved with that and instead get involved with one of your local Police Volunteer groups. If ranch security is a concern of yours, joining a VIP (Volunteers In Policing) group associated with a local Law Enforcement Agency and having the group do patrols would be far more effective... and would (because of training and monitoring) leave you less open to lawsuits if something went wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I heard about this on the news a while back. Not sure how legal it is, but if the government isn't going to to anything about it and the citizens are willing to volunteer thier time to prevent the illegal aliens from pouring across our borders, I'm all for it.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
well do to the type of Job i hold i will not be joining up ...but i was more curious as to why they are moving North,..and recruiting heavly..

But thank you very much for quick responces

Boomslang

top topics

join