It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Martial Law = Crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw this news:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this the straw that finally breaks the camel's back?

The Massachusetts Senate has unanimously passed a pandemic flu preparation bill that has languished in the Legislature before the recent swine flu outbreak.

The 36-0 vote today sends the measure to the House. Both branches have taken it up in past years, but have not been able to agree on the details.

The new Senate version would allow the public health commissioner — in a public health emergency — to close or evacuate buildings, enter private property for investigations, and quarantine individuals.

The bill specifically mandates the following:
(1) to require the owner or occupier of premises to permit entry into and investigation of the premises;

(2) to close, direct, and compel the evacuation of, or to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any building or facility, and to allow the reopening of the building or facility when the danger has ended;

(3) to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated, or to destroy any material;
(4) to restrict or prohibit assemblages of persons;

(5) to require a health care facility to provide services or the use of its facility, or to transfer the management and supervision of the health care facility to the department or to a local public health authority;

(6) to control ingress to and egress from any stricken or threatened public area, and the movement of persons and materials within the area;

(7) to adopt and enforce measures to provide for the safe disposal of infectious waste and human remains, provided that religious, cultural, family, and individual beliefs of the deceased person shall be followed to the extent possible when disposing of human remains, whenever that may be done without endangering the public health;

(8) to procure, take immediate possession from any source, store, or distribute any anti-toxins, serums, vaccines, immunizing agents, antibiotics, and other pharmaceutical agents or medical supplies located within the commonwealth as may be necessary to respond to the emergency;

(9) to require in-state health care providers to assist in the performance of vaccination, treatment, examination, or testing of any individual as a condition of licensure, authorization, or the ability to continue to function as a health care provider in the commonwealth

Any person who knowingly violates an order of the commissioner or his or her designee, or of a local public health authority or its designee, given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or by a fine of note more than one thousand dollars, or both.

Source

If such measures were undertaken surely all normal economic activity would be under threat, sending the markets into total free-fall...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Pause the crash was already coming this is an excuse to keep the people from tearing apart the governmental people who handed out all that money.
Those order's are real and can be used even with out that bill! It is true at the federal level and all it takes is the word GO from the prez. Go and see the thread about the DHS email. (I left a note there)
xoxo

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
When reading this i found it overwhelming. The power that is given. What next... the picture being painted is a horrible revelation.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Pause the crash was already coming

Couldn't agree more. It's just that I'm canoeing along & suddenly see the top of the waterfall appear on the horizon when I thought it might be a little way off yet.

Can you please provide a link to that thread? I want to know more.

reply to post by Nifron

And people said it was all tin hat...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Surely some sort of awakening of more will come from this, will it make a difference though? Probably not..

How depressing, I keep saying i'm going to stop listening to media, but i just can't stop, something new comes to draw us all into this fear factor, doom and gloom, while others around are saying, "your nuts" and "nothings going to happening". They are denying in them selves and letting the lies live on. What a sad situation. I'm not crazy. Am I?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What's insane is believing what the MSM serves up on a daily basis: a think prescription.

Turn it off & tune in to what's really going on.

And you don't have to believe everything you read about the NWO to see your freedoms have been eroded and are now in danger of being destroyed. If the markets of the world are indeed about to tank completely you can bet your bottom dollar the PTB have plans in place to do things they could otherwise never get away with.

Add swine flu to the mix and you have the perfect excuse for absolutely anything.

Being informed does not have to equal panic, though. It just means you can prepare ahead of the herd.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
And you don't have to believe everything you read about the NWO to see your freedoms have been eroded and are now in danger of being destroyed. If the markets of the world are indeed about to tank completely you can bet your bottom dollar the PTB have plans in place to do things they could otherwise never get away with.

Pause, Great Thread! This blew my mind this morning also! I have been watching this unfold since I picked up on a wierd story about the first 7 people, which was the first story to hit MSM. All these last couple of days, I have been thinking about how this will effect the economy! How the flu thing plays out it is hard to say. Strange nonetheless!

And how it will give TPTB the excuse they have been looking for...well just look! Hence...no suprise when I saw the news break about Massachusetts, it just cemented!

An article I read yesterday featured our infamous Globalist Zoellick, President of the World Bank, warning of Crisis

The head of the World Bank warned over the weekend that the deepening global economic crisis threatens to unleash “a human and developmental calamity.”

World Bank President Robert Zoelick issued the warning in the context of a meeting of the bank and the International Fund in Washington that came on the heels of meetings by G7 and G20 finance ministers in the US capital.
Zoelick said that developing countries will see “especially serious consequences with the crisis driving more than 50 million people into extreme poverty, particularly women and children.”
The IMF and World Bank warned Sunday that global unemployment is set to rise from 5.3 percent to 8.5 percent, leaving some 90 million more people “trapped in extreme poverty.” He added: “The number of chronically hungry people is expected to climb to over 1 billion

www.globalresearch.ca...

Indeed, this maybe "The One" that breaks the back of the U.S.
It certainly wont help! Keep us posted Pause...Great Work, and S&F!

[edit on 29-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
For some reason, during this past few days of confusion and information chaos, I find myself thinking strongly about the closed door session of Congress this time last year.

If you go back from that point until now, it almost seems like events are happening like someone is checking off a list.

It is totally unbelievable. Where will this madness end? Who will stop it if not citizens of the world?

I find myself needing to look away and only think happy thoughts now...Law of Attrraction...

[edit on 29/4/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yes, I have gone back to that many times in my own mind. I feel like we are in some really wierd movie that I can't put my finger on, one where the "pre-views of coming attractions" keep playing over and over and it won't go away...

Is this really happening? Or is everyone here just imagining this is unfolding. I really have the creeps right now...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The bailouts would not have worked...the world is just too over populated for a commerce based society.

Money is the root of all evil and it is what is driving all of these events.

Consumerrism and Materialism is something most of us are in fact guilty of. We curse them with one breath and ask for it to be supersized in lavendar with some gem stones sprinkled on with another breath.

My best advice to everyone is fear is almost always imagined...the real event usually turns out far different in reality from the event we fear it will be in our mind.

Use caution...trust your instincts...if a voice in your gut says "Jump, jump now" while standing by the pit of Zahadoum jump!

Trust in your instincts...follow them...stay alert...be ready to move...and I mean move at a moments notice and you will survive!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I feel exactly the same, as if our attention is being guided in a specific direction all the while something is going on behind our back...

Something like this House Passes $3.5T Obama Budget?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i'm not so sure the swine flu outbreak or upgrade to level 6......would cause a crash........but upgrade to level 6 will probably cause a pullback

the Full scale recovery propoganda will push this beak mkt rally to about 10,000 on the DJIA i am believing now (as well as a weakness in treasury's).........this should occur sometime prior to 2'nd quarter earnings ............and then the DJIA should dive again......consumer sentitment and consumer spending numbers will be key to keep an eye on as well (unemployment numbers are seen as a lagging indicator so any bad news there over the next several months will be seen as priced in) but as i have been saying EArnings (outside manipulated financials will be weak)

top topics

join