It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate Approves Pandemic Flu Martial Law Bill!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
It's a coup. Plain and simple. The flu scare is just an excuse to make us all clamor for whatever remaining rights we have to be removed.

End game indeed! Check and mate.

Find a panic-sex partner? I am bored with the last one. Honestly, the way you talk I wonder if there will be any time for panic-sex.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Of course. The folks in Massachusetts have long forgotten their heritage as far as I am concerned.
I'm not saying that precautions shouldn't be taken, but, uh, let's just toss out all rule of law?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I am somewhat ashamed to say I live in this state, a state where none of the state senators even thought twice about this bill. No problem, give Duvall Patrick, Barack Obama's best buddy, the power to impose martial law when he feels like it.

I mean, really? I personally speak to my representative at least a few times a year, he's a good guy, but obviously he didn't even think about what he was voting for, or was fear-mongered into voting for it.

There wasn't even a single opponent to this bill. I bet there wasn't even a debate.

This is disturbing to say the least. I didn't even hear about this bill until it passed, wasn't on any local news stations or national sites until after it was voted through.

Frankly, I'm starting to lose hope in this country. I'll never lose all hope, because that would make life not worth living (Milk), but I am very disappointed in the Mass. Congress.

Abhorrent. Disturbing. Troubling.

Just a few words that come to mind.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by JipStix]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Find a panic-sex partner? I am bored with the last one. Honestly, the way you talk I wonder if there will be any time for panic-sex.

Honey, at my age, I think people would rather die of the flu than have sex with an old broad.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The Massachusetts Senate has unanimously passed a pandemic flu preparation bill that has languished in the Legislature before the recent swine flu outbreak.

How convenient is that? The bill "languished in the Legislature" then we get an outbreak and they're okay with passing it. So, this was not written up after the supposed outbreak. This was drawn up long ago, just waiting for opportunity. Such a coincidence. How could they have known? hmmm...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr1z
I don't see what the problem with this is.... I'm happy my state is taking the necessary precautions.

The only way to really stop this kind of thing is by segregating the population until the virus runs it's course.

You're joking, right?
No, I'm serious, it's a joke, yeah?
So, basically what you're saying is, if the government manages to come up with a "good enough reason" to restrict public gatherings, enter your house and seize whatever they want in the name of "public safety" (which to my mind smacks of the same Gestapo-like workings of the Patriot Act, only the word in play there was "terrorism"), dispose of your loved ones however they see fit, stick you in a hospital against your will... you're really saying all that's okay, with the right excuse?

No wonder our world and our way of life are in such trouble. It's not swine flu, it's gullibility and foolhardiness that will do us in.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

We need a "Fight Club."

BADLY!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hm?heather

We had one but it is no longer available. Other threads serve the same purpose.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know a lot of people think this flu is a joke because if you take the death rate in Mexico the large number one, and you divide by the suspected number of infections, you come up with a number comparable to seasonal flu.

However almost no one dies of seasonal flu. About .6% die of pneumonia 4 to 6 weeks after the flu.

I has not been 4 to six weeks since the flu outbreak in Mexico.

Accoring to a NY Times article today test results show that of those suspected of having the flu, only 750 actually have it.

NY Times article, Outbreak in Mexico May Be Smaller Than Feared

Of 908 suspected cases that were tested, only 397 people turned out to have the virus, officially known as influenza A(H1N1)

Accoring to RSOE EDIS Mexico has 1757 suspected cases total, and 181 deaths.

So the projected infected number is 750.

Add to that 750 the 181 dead. That gives you 181 out of 931 dead, nearly a 20 % mortality rate.

If only two percent die, and the entire world is infected, that comes to 135 Million dead, 20% comes to 1215 Million dead.

This is potentially before the usual killer, pneumonia spreads through the weakened population.

These are not the usual folks in nursing homes dieing. These are the healthiest people, who's own immune systems overreact and kill them.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Cyberbian]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
"Almost no one ever dies from season flu"? I'm sorry, but are you high?

In the U.S., an estimated 25–50 million cases of the flu are currently reported each year — leading to 150,000 hospitalizations and 30,000–40,000 deaths yearly.

Source: www.flufacts.com...

So Martial Law has started, and over what...a flu that doesn't even qualify as a pandemic because not nearly enough people have been infected! In Canada of the 50-some people infected there have only been 'mild symptoms' and no deaths. This is a FARCE, and the people need to protest against this!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Many thanks to all who have flagged this thread.

As I stated in the beginning...this is a reality for us in The United States.
I have not had time yet to respond to all the posts, and input. Thank you to all who have contributed to this thread, espeically to those who have added valuable information and links!

I came across this, and need to add it.

DHS Sets Guidelines For Possible Swine Flu Quarantines

Federal quarantine authority is limited to diseases listed in presidential executive orders; President Bush added "novel" forms of influenza with the potential to create pandemics in Executive Order 13375. Anyone violating a quarantine order can be punished by a $250,000 fine and a one-year prison term.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Honey, at my age, I think people would rather die of the flu than have sex with an old broad.

Hey, when you get to be my age, all sex is panic sex

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

ROFLMBO! That is the funniest thing I've read all week. Thanks for the belly laugh.

Btw, I haven't been keeping up with this flu debacle lately. Did someone say we ARE under martial law? If we are, I haven't noticed any difference in the street.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...
This is the complaint filed with the FBI in June

www.youtube.com...
This is the utube that briefly goes over the complaint above. The evidence is in the complaint above

Now why would they do this...unleash a flu that will kill millions?? Power!!! Under Marshall Law there will be NO ELECTIONS in 2010! We let our Government evolve into this creature while we were more concerned about the latest TV show. The general public has been dumbed down, for decades! We became apathetic, and now will pay!

Would someone please tell me what is not "Treason" about a political group/or individual who allows illegal immigrants all these free services that law abiding Americans can't get, just so they can get these votes and grow their own power? Almost like buying an election, or at the very least, rigging one. In the latest Health Care Reform, all uninsured Americans will be forced to buy the governments insurance or be fined an equal amount by the IRS...
illegal immigrants are exempt!!

Bottom line is, they don't care about us or the illegals, it's the control and power they want and need. We are all expendable if they can achieve that by any another means! Would they plan a mass murder for power and the profits from the drug companies in bed with them?? Most likely!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ScaryTimes

Would they? Yes...
Did they...some are engaged in a battle to prove it as we speak.

Be informed...the best defense. Be prepared to be quarentined this fall...if you do not want to cooperate with vaccinations.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The government of the US has already planned for this contingency- and not just in Mass.:

I started this thread and hope you will read it and share:

The Army is deployed at home to keep order- with full armaments- "in the event of a WMD-like attack" ---i.e., biological warfare or an outbreak.

They are here to quarantine, vaccinate, isolate, and enforce any policis that come from Washington or Atlanta.

PLEASE--- read and share:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

Thanks for posting that...Starred and Flagged, and I dug up my links saved from April, May and posted them also.

With the WHO at a level 6, all the hankie pankie that took place with the WHO Alert Chart being changed, then the media reported it changed, then the media retracted it as being changed, then WHO admitted they had changed the chart...what gymnastics. We know, large feet coming down.
abovetopsecret.com

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr1z
I don't see what the problem with this is.... I'm happy my state is taking the necessary precautions.

The only way to really stop this kind of thing is by segregating the population until the virus runs it's course.

I call BS on this post. I mean, come on...it is blatantly obvious.

Why not just say that you "Baaaah" every time you wake up in the morning?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Massachusetts health authorities took the unprecedented step yesterday of deputizing dentists, paramedics, and pharmacists to help administer vaccines against both the seasonal flu and the novel swine strain expected to make a return visit in the fall.

www.boston.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join