It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate Approves Pandemic Flu Martial Law Bill!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Is not enough deaths compare to regular seasonal flu even in Mexico to warrant a pandemic status and neither state measurements like the one posted in this thread.

What we are experiencing right now is nothing more than the biggest government agenda ever for population control.

Just remember how many people die every year from regular flu season and how many has died with this swain flu.

Is not even close.

Beware, the Tamiflu is a dangerous anti viral medication that is linked to the death of children.

If the swain flu doesn't kill our young the government pushed Tamiflu will.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
War on Drugs, War on Terror, Financial Collapse, Disease Pandemic...

A big soup of made-up bulls* to take away our freedom.

I hope those of you in Massachusetts are blowing up the phones of your state representatives right now.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's a coup. Plain and simple. The flu scare is just an excuse to make us all clamor for whatever remaining rights we have to be removed.

End game indeed! Check and mate.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hashishian

We must ask more questions. We must stand up and say something are you finally ready will you finally begin to see that the lies and the deceit and the outright mass murder of millions has been the only agenda of the US Military Machine...

Not too long ago I might have thought this was going too far.
Now I agree.
Epically when I read the companies that have produced these vaccines have COMPLETE IMMUNITY from prosecution if people sicken and die - or outright are just murdered by taking the flu vaccines.

Here’s more info -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This is all part of the plan there are many bills like this that have been tabled in sate legislatures across the country,the elite have been demanding that these things be passed NOW from their various puppets in our supposed republic.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Why bother? you can call those clowns all day long,all you will get is some lip service from a staffer and as for email ever hear of the delete button or paper shredder? that's where all of our petitions,calls and emails go in the trash.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Normally I would agree with you. However my friend in California told me recently they tried to pass a really bad gun control bill and all the state congressmen were so inundated with phone calls and faxes so quickly that they dropped the bill with in a matter of days.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Normally I would agree with you. However my friend in California told me recently they tried to pass a really bad gun control bill and all the state congressmen were so inundated with phone calls and faxes so quickly that they dropped the bill with in a matter of days.

This is true! I live in California, and I was there! That is why I posted this...to try to stem the tide. I know it may fail, but at least then we can know we tried!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Heh,they will sneak that gun control bill in as a provision in a anti-crime bill all you guys in California did was make them find another way to slip this in.

[edit on 123030p://5226 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 123030p://5326 by mike dangerously]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Haha, I don't live in Commifornia. No offense, but F* that place; I believe in the constitution and am not fond of earthquakes.

link   
reply to post by burntheships

Nice motive but many people have been programed to believe that government knows best I am beginning to think those of us who are awake have no responsibility to wake others up they wanna continue to sleep it's their choice.

link   

Originally posted by chr1z
I don't see what the problem with this is.... I'm happy my state is taking the necessary precautions.

The only way to really stop this kind of thing is by segregating the population until the virus runs it's course.

As much as I would love to agree, I have to say they took it too far. You cannot just vote away peoples rights like that. Once they force their way into your house, they better have a warrant, probable cause or full body armor. I know it sounds crude but thats just the way it is. They could have left a provision for quarantining the premises without entering the house. There's some line you just don't cross.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Indeed. You can't force anyone to wake up. Some people enjoy their slumber and like their benevolent government to take care of them.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Ah,I see my bad Avatar! I was talking about our members from California sorry for assuming that you were from there. I live somewhere south of Houston.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I live in Houston myself. Well met. =) I just keep up to date with my friends around the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Yes,it's a sorry sate of affairs today.I am disappointed to think that one of the original colonies would just roll over and pass a marshal law bill.

[edit on 013030p://0626 by mike dangerously]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Here's a rolly for ya!
fellow Texan! lol!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr1z
I don't see what the problem with this is.... I'm happy my state is taking the necessary precautions.

The only way to really stop this kind of thing is by segregating the population until the virus runs it's course.

Try actually reading the story and thinking about the implications of having marshal law over a fake pandemic. Unless you're a government shill, then you can just go away.

Ah what am I thinking, DHS and FEMA cares about our well being more than anything. Please put me in a camp, I don't want to be one of SEVEN WHO CONFIRMED DEATHS that are only in mexico

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I didn't scan all the countless posts for links... Sorry if this duplicated elsewhere.

"An Act Relative to Pandemic and Disaster Preparation and Response in the Commonwealth"

Here's the link for Mass. Senate Bill S18

"An Act relative to pandemic and disaster preparation and response in the Commonwealth"

Here's the link for Mass. House Bill H108

If this crap happens in Massachusetts it can happen in any of our Great States. Perhaps even the federal level.

Contact your local traitor representative or traitor senator and be heard.

Or open your home to every state official and welcome them in because they will come in legally, and using force if necessary, if this passes.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
It's a coup. Plain and simple. The flu scare is just an excuse to make us all clamor for whatever remaining rights we have to be removed.

End game indeed! Check and mate.

Find a panic-sex partner? I am bored with the last one. Honestly, the way you talk I wonder if there will be any time for panic-sex.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join