It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate Approves Pandemic Flu Martial Law Bill!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Maybe this is why the media hyped the Swine Flu Epidemic!

The Massachusetts Senate has unanimously passed a pandemic flu preparation bill that has languished in the Legislature before the recent swine flu outbreak.

The 36-0 vote today sends the measure to the House. Both branches have taken it up in past years, but have not been able to agree on the details.

The new Senate version would allow the public health commissioner — in a public health emergency — to close or evacuate buildings, enter private property for investigations, and quarantine individuals.

The 36-0 vote today sends the measure to the House. Both branches have taken it up in past years, but have not been able to agree on the details.

It is not to late to stop this! Call and e-mail now. We need to mobileize on this!
Otherwise...this is our future!

The bill specifically mandates the following:

(1) to require the owner or occupier of premises to permit entry into and investigation of the premises;
(2) to close, direct, and compel the evacuation of, or to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any building or facility, and to allow the reopening of the building or facility when the danger has ended;
(3) to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated, or to destroy any material;
(4) to restrict or prohibit assemblages of persons;
(5) to require a health care facility to provide services or the use of its facility, or to transfer the management and supervision of the health care facility to the department or to a local public health authority;
(6) to control ingress to and egress from any stricken or threatened public area, and the movement of persons and materials within the area;
(7) to adopt and enforce measures to provide for the safe disposal of infectious waste and human remains, provided that religious, cultural, family, and individual beliefs of the deceased person shall be followed to the extent possible when disposing of human remains, whenever that may be done without endangering the public health;
(8) to procure, take immediate possession from any source, store, or distribute any anti-toxins, serums, vaccines, immunizing agents, antibiotics, and other pharmaceutical agents or medical supplies located within the commonwealth as may be necessary to respond to the emergency;
(9) to require in-state health care providers to assist in the performance of vaccination, treatment, examination, or testing of any individual as a condition of licensure, authorization, or the ability to continue to function as a health care provider in the commonwealth

Any person who knowingly violates an order of the commissioner or his or her designee, or of a local public health authority or its designee, given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or by a fine of note more than one thousand dollars, or both.

news.bostonherald.com...=news&position=also

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 29-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i would hate to say it,not to sound like a doomer..But if this does go down across the country,if we do not act *''appropriately'' we are only giving in..And we will be the laughing stock of the world,as how many americans said 'I will never surrender to marshall law!!''

*please read between the lines here..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Interested poeple can use the link below to find their elected representatives.

www.house.gov...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well isn't this just dandy?
I got out of nursing a few months ago because I knew something like this flu was coming down the pike. Now it seems that even if I'm willing to surrender my license for refusal to endanger my health that I can be put in prison for 6 months. They can even come in my house and force me to work with infectious people.

Has the whole world lost it's damned mind?

As far as elected representatives....they are the reason bills like this get passed in the first place! They are no help at all. They deserve a firing squad for their treasonous acts against their constituents. If you write them a letter, be sure to cough on it before you send it! Bas****!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Well isn't this just dandy?
I got out of nursing a few months ago because I knew something like this flu was coming down the pike. Now it seems that even if I'm willing to surrender my license for refusal to endanger my health that I can be put in prison for 6 months. They can even come in my house and force me to work with infectious people.

Has the whole world lost it's damned mind?

As far as elected representatives....they are the reason bills like this get passed in the first place! They are no help at all. They deserve a firing squad for their treasonous acts against their constituents. If you write them a letter, be sure to cough on it before you send it! Bas****!

I agree with everything you said. Though I still think we need to try to stem the tide. I am making my calls and writing now, and e-mailing!
I have to for my conscience sake!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't see what the problem with this is.... I'm happy my state is taking the necessary precautions.

The only way to really stop this kind of thing is by segregating the population until the virus runs it's course.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
(5) to require a health care facility to provide services or the use of its facility, or to transfer the management and supervision of the health care facility to the department or to a local public health authority;

Which "department" are they talking about??

Also, not usual to see a typo in an official document, in my experience.
"or by a fine of note more than one thousand dollars, or both."
emphasis added

I haven't been able to find any copy of "S18" or any actual legislation; I'll keep looking

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here it is:
Mass. Senate Bill 2028

www.mass.gov...

PLEASE read some of this bill! OMG

"SECTION 5. Section 5A of chapter 111, as so appearing is hereby amended by striking out the first paragraph thereof and inserting in place thereof the following two paragraphs:-

The department may purchase, produce, and distribute anti-toxins, serums, vaccines, immunizing agents, antibiotics, and other pharmaceutical or medical supplies in the interest of preparing for or controlling diseases dangerous to the public health.
Whenever the commissioner determines that the inoculation of or administration to the general public, or a subset of the general public, of any antitoxin, serum, vaccine or other analogous product is essential in the interest of the public health and that an emergency exists by reason of a shortage or threatened shortage of such product, the department may purchase, produce, take immediate possession from any source, and distribute such product under such conditions and restrictions as it may prescribe; and while such shortage exists, as determined by the commissioner, the commissioner may establish by written order or orders, rules and priorities for the distribution and use of any such product within the commonwealth. Whoever violates any provision of any such order shall be punished by a fine of not less than fifty dollars nor more than two hundred dollars or by imprisonment for not more than six months, or both."

So, they decide when we get a serum, anti-virus, etc. they decide to come into our home, business, etc. and if we don't do it we can be arrested!!

If you know me at all you know I'm not the fear-mongoring type but THIS is a little scary to me.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm assuming the department in question is the Massachusetts Department of Public Health

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chr1z

Let's hope THEY don't assume the Department of Homeland Security...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chr1z

I'm assuming the department in question is the Massachusetts Department of Public Health

Let's hope THEY don't assume the Department of Homeland Security...

Right!
This is the type of trickery that is so dangerous "never waste a good crisis" (thanks Hillary
) and this passes easily while everyone is scared, I'm not scared. If people start dying off like in Stephen Kings "The Stand" I'll get scared but this is nothing but an excuse to market fear!!

Even if it is perfectly well meaning, the vagness of the wording leaves the door open for abuse.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

(1) to require the owner or occupier of premises to permit entry into and investigation of the premises;

NO Sir!! I will decide the who, when, where, and how, any government assistance will be needed on my property!

(2) to close, direct, and compel the evacuation of, or to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any building or facility, and to allow the reopening of the building or facility when the danger has ended;

No Sir!! I am quite capable of determining the ifs and whens of any evacuation or danger to my property. I will appreciate any assistance available should it become necessary, The opinion of my bigger brother is not required for me to make this decision!

(8) to procure, take immediate possession from any source, store, or distribute any anti-toxins, serums, vaccines, immunizing agents, antibiotics, and other pharmaceutical agents or medical supplies located within the commonwealth as may be necessary to respond to the emergency;
(9) to require in-state health care providers to assist in the performance of vaccination, treatment, examination, or testing of any individual as a condition of licensure, authorization, or the ability to continue to function as a health care provider in the commonwealth

I don't have any vaccine stockpiles or serums on my property. Any antibiotic I may have that would be of use in a real emergency (of which this is not) will be gladly given to assist others, and I will get it for you and bring it out to you.

I am will make for myself, the decision of what is injected into my body and when. I will not subject myself nor will I allow to be injected into my body, any vaccine or serum of which I am not absolutley certain is strictly for my benefit and is in fact required to protect my health from a real and verifiable threat (of which this is not) and that said protection can only be obtained through injection of a counter agent.

I believe that these types of regulations will pop up all over the country, and that after the scare has left and the world goes on as normal, these laws will still be on the books, they will not be repealed, and can easily be enforced at any time deemed appropriate by the powers.

These legislations are just another piece in the fingercuffs of control, the grip will only get tighter

The media is blowing this up and the masses are practically begging to have these rules enacted to "save us" without looking at the implications. Point goes to the powers.

PROBLEM > REACTION > SOLUTION

Works every time....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr1z
I don't see what the problem with this is.... I'm happy my state is taking the necessary precautions.

The only way to really stop this kind of thing is by segregating the population until the virus runs it's course.

Swine Flu Smoking Gun? or another Perfect Crime CDC was Combining Flu Viruses in 2004
by Sherry Baker, Health Sciences Editor
See all articles by this author www.naturalnews.com...
Email this author www.naturalnews.com...

(NaturalNews) Last week, when what is now called a "swine flu" was first reported to be infecting and killing some people in Mexico, health officials noted it was a strain of flu never before seen. In fact, it is technically incorrect to call this simply a "swine" flu. Analyses showed it's a mixture of swine, human and avian viruses, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Moreover, it is genetically different from the fully human H1N1 seasonal influenza virus that has been circulating globally for the past few years. Bottom line: the new flu virus contains DNA from avian, swine viruses (including elements from European and Asian viruses) and human viruses.

So did this curious mixture just develop naturally, out of the blue? Is it the result of inhumane farming practices, as the Humane Society of the United States (www.hsus.org...) has suggested, that exposes immune-compromised pigs to all sorts of animal and human feces?

Well, maybe. But let's go back and look at the facts to see if any other scenario could be possible.

First of all, there's the troublesome detail that the virus has elements that come from multiple continents. Then there's the fact that true swine flu is only rarely transmissible to humans -- this flu is spreading human-to-human, most likely because it contains DNA from human flu.

Could someone have deliberately mixed these viruses together? Is that possible? Absolutely.

Was this virus mixing being done artificially in the lab, or had it already been done? Yes.

Who was blending potentially viruses in labs? Were those horrible generic boogie men known to Americans far and wide as "terrorists" doing it? There's no proof of bioterrorism at work here at all these "terrorists" do not and will not in the foreseeable future posses the technology for the control and handling of these extremely deadly pathogen. However, there is evidence the United States government has been working on concocting new flu virus blends and this has been ramped up severley in recent years...

So could the hysteria-provoking, new swine flu have escaped from a lab? Or was it deliberately released as some kind of test? When these kinds of questions are asked, the knee-jerk reaction of the mainstream media (MSM) is to giggle and talk about "conspiracy theories" and to joke about wearing tinfoil hats.

But here's the potential smoking gun, the facts that suggest a potential source of the pandemic could be CDC labs. And at the very least, this possibility deserves thoughtful examination and research.

The University of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) is hardly a place most Americans have heard about and, apparently, the Center's web site has news the MSM isn't familiar with, either. But information they published years ago has now taken on an urgent importance. CIDRAP, along with the Canadian newspaper Canadian Press (CP), revealed back in 2004 that the CDC was launching experiments designed to mix the H5N1 (avian) virus and human flu viruses. The goal was to find out how likely it was such a "reassortant" virus would emerge and just how dangerous it might be. Of course, it's logical to wonder if they also worked with the addition of a swine flu virus, too.

Here's some background from the five-year-old report by the University of Minnesota research center: "One of the worst fears of infectious disease experts is that the H5N1 avian influenza virus now

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr1z

wrong answer sweetie ....guns don't kill people vaccinations do...unless of course they come to my house with vaccinations...then guns can kill people

Swine Flu Smoking Gun? or another Perfect Crime the CDC was Combining Flu Viruses in 2004

Sherry Baker, Health Sciences Ed.
articles by author www.naturalnews.com...
Email author www.naturalnews.com...

(NaturalNews)
blacklistednews.com...

Last week, when what is now called a "swine flu" was first reported to be infecting and killing some people in Mexico, health officials noted it was a strain of flu never before seen. In fact, it is technically incorrect to call this simply a "swine" flu. Analyses showed it's a mixture of swine, human and avian viruses, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Moreover, it is genetically different from the fully human H1N1 seasonal influenza virus that has been circulating globally for the past few years. Bottom line: the new flu virus contains DNA from avian, swine viruses (including elements from European and Asian viruses) and human viruses. So did this curious mixture just develop naturally, out of the blue? Is it the result of inhumane farming practices, as the Humane Society of the United States (www.hsus.org...) has suggested, that exposes immune-compromised pigs to all sorts of animal and human feces? Well, maybe. But let's go back and look at the facts to see if any other scenario could be possible. First of all, there's the troublesome detail that the virus has elements that come from multiple continents. Then there's the fact that true swine flu is only rarely transmissible to humans -- this flu is spreading human-to-human, most likely because it contains DNA from human flu. Could someone have deliberately mixed these viruses together? Is that possible? Absolutely. Was this virus mixing being done artificially in the lab, or had it already been done? Yes. Who was blending potentially viruses in labs? Were those horrible generic boogie men known to Americans far and wide as "terrorists" doing it? There's no proof of bioterrorism at work here at all these "terrorists" do not and will not in the foreseeable future posses the technology for the control and handling of these extremely deadly pathogen. However, there is evidence the United States government has been working on concocting new flu virus blends and this has been ramped up severley in recent years... So could the hysteria-provoking, new swine flu have escaped from a lab? Or was it deliberately released as some kind of test? When these kinds of questions are asked, the knee-jerk reaction of the mainstream media (MSM) is to giggle and talk about "conspiracy theories" and to joke about wearing tinfoil hats. But here's the potential smoking gun, the facts that suggest a potential source of the pandemic could be CDC labs. And at the very least, this possibility deserves thoughtful examination and research. The University of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) is hardly a place most Americans have heard about and, apparently, the Center's web site has news the MSM isn't familiar with, either. But information they published years ago has now taken on an urgent importance. CIDRAP, along with the Canadian newspaper Canadian Press (CP), revealed back in 2004 that the CDC was launching experiments designed to mix the H5N1 (avian) virus and human flu viruses. The goal was to find out how likely it was such a "reassortant" virus would emerge and just how dangerous it might be. Of course, it's logical to wonder if they also worked with the addition of a swine flu virus, too.[/ex

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Here's some background from the five-year-old report by the University of Minnesota research center: "One of the worst fears of infectious disease experts is that the H5N1 avian influenza virus now circulating in parts of Asia will combine with a human-adapted flu virus to create a deadly new flu virus that could spread around the world. That could happen, scientists predict, if someone who is already infected with an ordinary flu virus contracts the avian virus at the same time. The avian virus has already caused at least 48 confirmed human illness cases in Asia, of which 35 have been fatal. The virus has shown little ability to spread from person to person, but the fear is that a hybrid could combine the killing power of the avian virus with the transmissibility of human flu viruses. Now, rather than waiting to see if nature spawns such a hybrid, US scientists are planning to try to breed one themselves -- in the name of preparedness." And CDC officials actually confirmed the government had plans for the research. The CIDRAP News folks did a great job covering this important issue, which was apparently mostly ignored by the MSM back in 2004, and CIDRAP News wrote to the CDC for information. This e-mail produced an answer from CDC spokesman David Daigle who admitted the CDC was working on the project in two ways. "One is to infect cells in a laboratory tissue culture with H5N1 and human flu viruses at the same time and then watch to see if they mix. For the human virus, investigators will use A (H3N2), the strain that has caused most human flu cases in recent years," the CIDRAP story stated. This co-infection approach was described as slow and labor-intensive. However, it was a way to produce a new virus that appeared to be closer to what develops in nature. There was another, faster way CDC scientists could create the mix, too. Called reverse genetics, it involves piecing together a new virus with genes from the H5N1 and H3N2 viruses. Reverse genetics had already been used successfully to create H5N1 candidate vaccines in several laboratories, the CDC's Daigle wrote. "Any viable viruses that emerge from these processes will be seeded into animals that are considered good models for testing how flu viruses behave in humans... The aim will be to observe whether the animals get sick and whether infected animals can infect others," he revealed in his e-mail. What's more, the CP reported the CDC had already made hybrid viruses with H5N1 samples isolated from patients in Hong Kong in 1997, when there was the first outbreak of that virus, dubbed the "Hong Kong flu". It is not clear if the results of that research were ever published. Back in 2004, Dr. Nancy Cox, then head of the CDC's influenza branch, would tell the CP only: "Some gene combinations could be produced and others could not." The CP's report noted that the World Health Organization (WHO) had been "pleading" for laboratories to do this blending-of-viruses research. The reason? If successful, these flu mixes would back up WHO's warnings about the possibility of a flu pandemic. In fact, Klaus Stohr, head of the WHO's global flu program at the time, told the CP that if the experiments were successful in producing highly transmissible and pathogenic viruses, the agency would be even more worried -- but if labs couldn't create these mixed flu viruses, then the agency might have to ratchet down its level of concern. The 2004 CIDRAP News report addressed the obvious risks of manufacturing viruses in labs that, if released, could potentially spark a pandemic. However, the CDC's Daigle assured the Minnesota research group the virus melding would be done in a biosafety level 3 (BSL-3) laboratory. "We recognize that there is concern by some over this type of work. This concern may be heightened by reports of recent lab exposures in other lab facilities," he told CIDRAP. "But CDC has an incredible record in lab safety and is taking very strict precautions."

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Meanwhile in January & February of 2009... a mere two months ago....

“The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses,” reports the Canadian Press. Baxter flu vaccines contaminated with H5N1 - otherwise known as the human form of avian flu, one of the most deadly biological weapons on earth with a 60% kill rate - were received by labs in the Czech Republic, Germany, and Slovenia. Initially, Baxter attempted to stonewall questions by invoking “trade secrets” and refused to reveal how the vaccines were contaminated with H5N1. After increased pressure they then claimed that pure H5N1 batches were sent by accident. This was seemingly an attempt to quickly change the story and hide the fact that the accidental contamination of a vaccine with a deadly biological agent like avian flu is virtually impossible and the only way it could have happened was by willful gross criminal negligence.""

www.infowars.com...

We must ask more questions. We must stand up and say something are you finally ready will you finally begin to see that the lies and the deceit and the outright mass murder of millions has been the only agenda of the US Military Machine...

First simple question... who do you think is more powerful....??? Barrack Obama or the Bilderberg Group...???
......I dare you to answer... would you answer if your life depended on it, if thought you might die ..???
...I'll let you think about that one...

Second question ... who do you think controls the Military Machine / CIA / DHS /.DEA ...??? the answer is above ....

Third and final simple question ...who do you think owns the FED / IMF / WTO / UN / World Bank and every central banking system in the entire world 130 countries ...??? I'll give a couple of little Hints.. ..first they are all privately owned...even in China, even in Russsia ..second...they funded hitler, stalin, mao, saddam, bin laden, arafat, and every war in the last 200 years ...both sides the Good side ...and the Bad side...therefore raking in trillions by betting both sides of the Table..
and the Third and Final hint is......the answer is the correct answer to simple question #1

Did you know the entire US Corporate/Business Tax Revenue taken in BY the IRS / FED / UN / IMF / WTO / World Bank each and every year exactly matches the US Department of Defense Spending Budget each and every single year for over Fifty years now ... while 100% of my, yours, your families and all of your friends, my family and all of my friends and so on and so on and so on... goes directly to the IRS / FED / UN / IMF / WTO / World Bank to pay off the National debt...since 1933 ...yes I said 1933

The 1933 War and Emergencies Act
fourwinds10.com...
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

The Federal Reserve has never been audited ...ever.. but the same Organization has been thrown out of America 3 times in history.... vote HR833 HR1207..make a sign call your neighbor and friends and then call your congressman and senators then call you governer call your favorite TV station..go to my taxday tea party on the15th of every month ..we have been having them for years..
....and no has party ever paid us a dime for organizing, media coverage, staging broadcasting funding.. 2200 cities by the Grassroots on the 15th of April they are scared we are not after Obama we are after the Banksters... the FED and The Bilderbergs ...do you think they will let you march in the middle of a world pandemic ...???

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
hahahahaaaaa that is why they have the lie..cure yourself now and be there on the 15th of every month ...been going on now for 7 months worldwide and we are pushing harder every day...on the 15th of every month ...don't go to work don't buy anything don't buy gas boycott walmart and any large corp dont use public transit...(The bus drivers boycott alone in Russia won a Fight for unpaid Wages a few months back Greece too lately in protest of the economy most of the Government and Commanding Officer have since stepped down.)..only buy American goods barter for trade and food plant your own garden...but GD it do something don't just sit at home and say to bad so sad so sorry I didn't do anything.. WTFU... take this article and email it to every address you can find ...they have to stop us now they have no choice ...do you think a worldwide organized crime syndicate that has ruled for almost a hundred years or more is willing to give up its position in the game...

did you know that a DEA plane directly from Gitmo crashed in Belize this March .. oh by the way it had Four Tons of Coke on it ... anyone here ever had to score some coke for a buddy..??? how much was a TON ...???

www.votestrike.org...
votestrike.com...
votestrike.com...
votestrike.ning.com...
digg.com...
www.reteaparty.com...
www.wnd.com...
www.independencedayteaparty.com...
www.facebook.com...

Were those safety measures anywhere near enough??? I doubt it.... Was the CDC creating or testing any of these virus mixes in or near Mexico??? if we all begin to ask...will we get the truth..??? What other potentially deadly virus combination's has the US government created? ??? have you heard of the crop bombs..??? Don't all of us as US citizens, and all of us as small individual LLC's and Corps and all of us as US Taxpayers who funded these experiments, have a right to know? And for all the residents of planet earth faced with a potentially deadly global epidemic, isn't it time for the truth? ..200 Fema camps, Mass graves in Chicago, Arizona, Houston, LA, Mass Incinerators built by KBR and Halliburton, 15 million plastic coffins stored in Georgia, Washington and Ohio being shipped out across the Country only one month ago...Train cars with shackles welded in 400 sets per car....all above camps and grave sites are accessible by rail.. could I even begin to make this up..??? years and years of planning have went into this do you really think this is all some nutjob theory...all of these things and much much much more are stated in the June 17th 1996 air force study Titled AF2025...but don't believe me check for yourself I have the link for the original study here I have provided you with more than enough proof what more do you need..???

.if the WHO declares stage 5 the world will be faced with mass inoculation how do you suppose that the US government will pull that off when hundreds of thousands and maybe even millions refuse the shot and demand a herbal or holistic remedies...according to Time Magazine a 3% loss of life is acceptable in a mass inoculation scenario and for the public good you should step up and take the shot ...300 million americans alone...would mean 900,000 dead...in america alone...
....................do you think you will be lucky enough to be in the other 97% ...??? what about side affects...???

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sorry um AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know I always make Martial Law jokes. I know I always put it right up there with chemtrails and reptilians when I talk about my interests to my friends.

I feel awful about that now because seeing it in writing like that...

I want some freaking Tamiflu to keep on me just in case.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
what if the "magic cure" (50 millions doses are already made, Obama released 12.5 million yesterday) what if it where to say make 2% blind or invalid...that's only another 600,000 crippled...and lets say another 3% who are allergic..another 900,000...what about Gullian- Barres Disease which runs closer to 20-30% in Flu shots..which would come up to a nice even 6,000,000 - 9,000,000 more sickened and possibly killed within 3-5 years...are these acceptable numbers...??? is this good for you..??? can you accept the fact that 11.4 million Americans could be severely crippled sickened or killed by a Forced Vaccination all before the Fourth of July...let me see.that's a little closer to 28-38% ...a full third of Americans alone...What About 6 Billion world wide..that would be 2 billion dead...are you still feeling lucky..???.250 million more doses would have to be made within months or even weeks... do any of you even realize that the 1918 Spanish flu was started by on Military base by a soldier..?? the 1976 swine flu pandemic when Ford ordered 220 million Americans to take the "Magic Cure" it was started on a military base by a soldier...in 1918 92,000 Vaccinations were given to the people of Japan..half died the next day and the remainder developed the flu anyway and in turn infected another 300,000 people with a 90% kill ratio so that's 311,400 dead out of 392,000 that's a lot closer to 74% ...222,000,000 dead Americans alone
please read your history not the one the Rockefeller's give you in school but the ones that prove that both of these "outbreaks" were intentional...a militarized biological weapon...stored and handled in a HL3 lab environment where they could never escape it would be virtually impossible, a system of checks would have to fail that is a list of fifty accidents long ..would be the only way...a brand new strain has never invented itself...never

"the authors of AF2025 present a timeline figure representing “plausible history.” In 2009 (????), according to the figure, influenza will kill 30 million people. “A similar influenza pandemic occurred in the past,” a footnote explains, making a reference to the influenza epidemic of 1918 and 1919, described as “one of the worst human catastrophes on record. It has been estimated that more than 20 million people around the world died during the epidemic, and of the 20 million people who suffered from the illness in the United States, approximately 850,000 died.” “The influenza virus is unique among viruses in being able to undergo so much antigenic change that an antigenically and completely novel virus can sweep around the world in a year or two, giving rise to significant morbidity and mortality,” another footnote states.
It is interesting to note that the source of the Air Force’s fictional pandemic is described as unknown and it is not “determined if the virus was a natural mutation or bioengineered. Many feared the latter.” (Emphasis added.)
Is it merely a coincidence the Pentagon would propose in 1996 a deadly flu pandemic for 2009 when live H5N1 avian flu viruses are discovered in vaccines produced by a Baxter International plant in Austria in only Feburary of 2009 or how about today when we may be faced with a Global pandemic....Ha? 1 dead in america and 150-200 in mexico we need to mass inoculate the public and ban public gatherings and travel.... 13,000 die in america every year from to good old fashioned flu regular ..that you can easily cure with ...NyQuil and some sleep... got some Colloidal Silver, ElderBerry, Echinacea, Kimchee??, Sauerkraut.?? Serrano Peppers will burn the fever out and Clean out Mucus.. Echinacea tincture is the Best thing since sliced bread but don't take it forever you can build an immunity to it..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

NO WAY!!

That is outrageous!!!

Did they even tell the people a vote was coming up on something like this? Or did they write in and vote on it in one days time!!!

People should have had a voice in legislative like that.

Yep, the swine flu is the vehicle of the govt. to take us exactly where they want to!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join