It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Other UFO Crash — Something Happened - Socorro, New Mexico 1947

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I was listening to the Alex Collier interview and he mentioned a UFO crash in Socorro, New Mexico. I took a gander and came across this story that seems to have not made it into ATS much at all. All I could find was a reference in one thread. So, here's the link.

UFO Crash?

Interesting story, nonetheless. Anyone know anything about this? Seems Roswell got all the attention in 1947.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Most researchers agree that there were probably two crashes at Roswell. Socorro NM is the site of one of the alleged crashes. There are many books on the crash that mention the Socorro crash. It is really nothing new, but is usually implied when discussing the Roswell crash.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Maybe I should read a book then. I've never seen this crash on any internet forum, UFO hunters type tv show, anywhere. I'm no expert, mind you, but I do have a fair knowledge of things and this one never came up. Even here on ATS it hasn't been discussed.

No big deal, I'm not wounded or anything. I just found it interesting that no one, especially on this forum, has talked about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Most of the books on Roswell mention the site. Kevin Randle's "A History of UFO Crashes" mentions several that have allegedly taken place in New Mexico. The book gathers evidence on whether or not the crashes happened, need more information, or are hoaxes.

top topics

join