It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Week 18 random question!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If you were an admin of ATS/BTS and could do one thing to any member on ATS/BTS or make one change to the board what would you do and why?

(You can not make any changes to your own account even if you have more than one account. You can not do anything bad to another member, such as: ban, temp ban, warn, global ignore, take away points, ect... You can only do one good thing to another member, such as: give an applause, give points, make ATSNN reporter, make them a mod, make them a DISC member, ect... After you make this one possitive change to the member you are no longer an admin and become a regular member again. The change you made will still be there. READ ALL OF THIS BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINE TO THE QUESTION YOU MIGHT GET FLAMED!!!!)

Mods and Supermods can answer the question. Sorry admin but there is no point in you answering the question. You can if you like but there really is no point.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by ilovepizza]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I would combine the control panel/my ats/membercenter.

Simply so that you could have everything about your alterego in one nice easy click

That's it. I love this place dearly already from the few weeks serious posting time I've invested and pretty much see ATS/BTS as criticism-free. The only reason I even posted THIS was because earlier I had to ask Pisky where such-and-such was (stuff that related to KayEm) and had to go to 3 seperate areas to locate what I wanted to work with.

But other then that:

ATS/BTS Rules. Love this site

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I would make forum dedicated to the best food in the whole world, pizza. It would be a forum to just talk about pizza and how wonderful it is. People would post their favorite pizza place and favorite pizza. Also custom pizza recipes and such. Just Kidding

I would really make a forum dedicated to the environment. I have always liked nature and the out-doors so I would make a forum dedicated to it. It would have topics such as corruption and greed that leads to the destruction of the environment. What people and companies are willing to do to the environment just to make more money. Most importantly I would have a bunch of threads on ways to protect the plants and animals and any other part of the environment. This forum would be a great addition. It would be a forum on ATS so more people would respond and make threads.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'd make 'Straight Bitchin' forum where everyone could go and just vent. It would be pretty much no holds barred.

Sometimes stuff builds up, or something is bothering you, or a person is bothering you and you need a place to let it all out. Like I said, pretty much no holds barred, so as long as you're not making death threats anything goes. But here's the thing. What goes on in there, stays in there. You can go in there and rip on me all day if you want, but you can't bring it to the other forums. Maybe I'm nuts, but I think that people would feel a lot better after letting it all out in there.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You've taken all the fun outta the question so i ahve no real answer sorry.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by drunk]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Will the people that do not want to answer this question please tell me why they dislike this question. I would like more people to answer my weekly random question but I have not been able to come up with a question that a whole lot of people want to answer. Does any one have any suggestions on how to get more people to answer the questions?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I would add the ability for users to give points to other. But that's just me, I know a lots of people don't want this feature, so it probably won't happen.

Either that, or the ability to change custom user title for free, indefinitly. Or different color template for ATS/BTS.

Whatever. Can't hardly find anything else to improve ATS.

About what I'd do to the users... I'd like to bury alive anyone who still use stereotypes, misconceptions and prejudices.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
All I can think of is a spell checker in the post reply window.

ilovepizza-

I like your questions that are a little more unrealistic, or they pit one choice against another. I think most people are pretty happy with this site and haven't given much thought to what they'd change.

new topics

top topics

join