It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier a fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just read a thread that a new video of a man called alex collier was "released". And everyone seemed to be adoring this guy. Then I looked at the video. And remembered a video of this person watched years ago. I rememberd that this man was just an other liar or a bad fictionstoryteller what is fine withe me. He was telling a fiction and had the fake emotions on his face when he pretented to be "mad"
Then I knew he was a liar.

I thaught the the level on ATS is high and they are people who don't buy anything nevertheless believe in Alien life form. But if some people are believing this then I should suggest go to Fiction stories website. This damages the UFO scene very much I think. And does not do any good for the scene

Also it is very funny that people don't trust or believe in government(agencies) but do believe in people like him.

How can majority of ATS almost adore him? and why? Are there any members of ATS who agree with me that he is just another person who is is a fraud and is just good at telling fictional stories?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Please add to the existing thread.

Here

Thanks

Closed

join