It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Believed Dead By Pakistan Intel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Osama Bin Laden Believed Dead By Pakistan Intel

www.huffingtonpost.com

Pakistan's president said Monday his intelligence agencies believe Osama bin Laden may be dead, but he added there is no proof.

Zardari added that his country's intelligence agencies "obviously feel that he does not exist anymore," but he didn't explain how or when they reached that conclusion, and quickly qualified his comment by saying bin Laden "may be dead."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Interesting ... i personally believe he's dead and has been ... i posted a thread here comparing pictures of osama, and how newsweek printed a fake picture released by the pentagon of osama on their front cover ... i think this just further adds to the long list of things that people have said/uncovered that suggest OBL is dead ...

what are your thoughts?

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Interesting ... i personally believe he's dead and has been

It seems that the only people who don't believe that he is dead are the people who try to use his image to further their own political agendas.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

thats exactly what its all about

its a good feeling knowing i have the same thoughts on the subject as others

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

i completely agree ... it seems as if he will never be caught or die ... therefore making him the ultimate villain ... giving the U.S. and whoever else someone to pit the blame on.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
To be honest the last people I would ever trust is the ISI when it comes to the taliban. heck id put Cheney and Rummy before them

The ISI is at the very least in contact and more likely hiding Omar and Bin laden in some safe house in Karachi etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

The problem with this is it's been said too many times already and turned out to be false. Of course one can hope.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Outside of america, it's common knowledge he's been dead for 6 years.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Interesting response. Where can we see the reports in other countries that this is the case? While I do not know if he is or is not dead, I have not seen multiple sources that agree on when, where, and cause of death.

I have not seen concrete support of proof he is alive either.

what I do believe, however, is if he indeed died there would have been at least a swell of mourning would have came out of the middle east sometime around his death.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ahhh nowdays i wouldn't be surprised if bin laden is living in america in somekind of "Witness protection program" but more like to "USA strategic interest programs"

I do not care more if hes alive im more interested in which are the future near steps of USA world policy if Mexico is on the list whith Northcom bah that would be bad news for us

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

i completely agree ... it seems as if he will never be caught or die ... therefore making him the ultimate villain ... giving the U.S. and whoever else someone to pit the blame on.

If Obama has any integrity, he'll put an end to the sham perpetrated by those same CIA assholes who love torturing people and who think Dick Cheney is a great guy.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
To be honest the last people I would ever trust is the ISI when it comes to the taliban. heck id put Cheney and Rummy before them

The ISI is at the very least in contact and more likely hiding Omar and Bin laden in some safe house in Karachi etc.

You beat me to the punch. They don't seem too concerned with their proteges (the Taliban) setting up shop in their own country.

It's just a matter of time before Pakistan's military steps in again and declares martial law. Lets see how the new Administration in Washington handles that one.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
Outside of america, it's common knowledge he's been dead for 6 years.

Then again, in certain parts of the world, urine is believed to have magical properties, and apparently, in South Africa it's possible to cure AIDS with garlic and herbs. Just because many people think a particular thing doesn't make it so (particularly in the face of zero evidence). I'll reserve judgment on this one.

top topics

join