It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fooled You Once

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Some government propaganda from 1976. Can't wait to see what they try and come up with to scare us all into submission. I won't be getting any flu shot.

First attemp at embedding a video, hope I got it right.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I got my second flu shot ever 2 years ago. It was free at the health department and I thought, what the hell, just in case. Worst idea ever. Within 2 days I was sick. Vomitting, fever etc that lasted for 2 weeks. I haven't been that sick during any flu season before or since that shot and I am never going to get one again. Total BS imho

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow, that's some straight up scary stuff. Definitely S&F. Thank you for the info - although I am thoroughly disgusted after only reading for 5 minutes.

What has become of us? I often try to imagine how truly awesome this planet could be without all of the evil people in the world. There would be no wars, disease, starvation, racism etc.

Is it just our nature to be this way? Was this our destiny the moment man was created? It really is sad - especially when you consider the short amount of time that we've existed.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is actually a new strain of flu that isn't facsimile to the 1970s swine flu. We do not have a vaccine for it, and no previous vaccine will protect against it.

I do not believe that all vaccines are necessary, and some do have potential side effects (such as the polio vaccine--paralysis link). But they serve a greater good than the small likelihood of suffering such a side effect.

Again, while you can turn your back to modern medicine, DO NOT just run blindly to the nearest vitamin shop. You need to educate yourself on the products. They have side effects. Ephedra, a natural supplement, will affect blood pressure. Vitamin C will affect the kidneys. And so on. If you are going to switch to alternative medicine, please try to find out the side effects of what you are taking. I have read much on here that gives good advice on natural treatments, but mentions none of the potentially harmful side effects.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by coenbros
Dr. Len Horowitz's explanation about exactly who is behind this flu outbreak. Horowitz is an excellent researcher. But I think promoting his product, as well, was not a smart move, public relations-wise.
Mexican Flu Outbreak 2009: SPECIAL REPORT by Dr Leonard Horowitz:
www.youtube.com...

Article mentioning Novavax and Novartis vaccine competition:
"Novavax is eager to show how its technology can compete with the big, egg-based vaccine plants being constructed by Novartis and Sanofi Aventis, Singhvi said. ‘I think we are catching up.'”
www.gazette.net...

I personally don't trust Horowitz. With each new emerging disease he comes out with a 'natural remedy' which does not seem to work, but he hawks it under the claim that it works and the FDA/WHO don't want people to know it. I find it shameful to play to peoples' fears like that.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow nice find! S&F for you..

So the President is bumping 1.5 billion into this whole over blown swine flew epidemic.... . Oh I'm sorry Pandemic! So what is all that money for, to pay for our stay at fema camps until we give into the cocktail of death vaccine?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Great post, S&F

I've come to learn that vaccines are a load of BS these day and have been for a while. I'm actually going to Basic Military Training in August for the Air Force and I know they give you shots. I'm just curious as to which shots they give you and what for

Anyway, I've got 2 very true stories about how vaccines are a waste (for the most part).

I have two diabetic sisters with Type 1 juvenile Diabetes. My older sister was always advised to get the flu shot every year since Diabetics have a rather weaker immune system. EVERY year she got the flu shot, she ended up getting the flu once or twice. She is 21 now and hasn't taken it for 4 years now and has yet to get the flu again.

The other story comes from a man I work with. He's 56 years old and told me that when his wife was in her sophomore to junior year in high school in the late 70's, she was wheelchair bound for a year. Why? The vaccine for the Swine Flu caused her to have temporarily paralysis from the waist down. It also happened to someone in the same area as the guy I work with back when he was in school as well.

If they try to give me the Swine Flu shot at Basic, I'll refuse. I'm not risking something over nothing.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by emac01
I do not believe that all vaccines are necessary, and some do have potential side effects (such as the polio vaccine--paralysis link). But they serve a greater good than the small likelihood of suffering such a side effect.

And there is no specific evidence that Vaccines do that which is why they were quickly stopped in many European countries after national programs were started. There is simply too much conflicting information so i will err on the side of caution and take the chances with nature instead of the oft more horrible and poisoness concoctions big pharma can and do bottle for public consumption. PErhaps i would feel different if they weren't getting so rich while people died from their 'vaccines'.

Again, while you can turn your back to modern medicine, DO NOT just run blindly to the nearest vitamin shop.

I suspect the traffic will kill you if do anything blindly.

You need to educate yourself on the products.

Actually no, you could get away with practically anything in terms of vitamin use which is most certainly not the case with what you find in most pharmacies. If you can't make it clear that the products you normally use at the pharmacy are hundreds of times more dangerous with hundreds of different , sometimes deadly, side effects it's hard to take what you say very seriously.

They have side effects. Ephedra, a natural supplement, will affect blood pressure.

Actually your post affected my blood pressure as well so what is your point?

Vitamin C will affect the kidneys. And so on.

Evidence please. How will the water soluble Vit C affect your kidneys?

If you are going to switch to alternative medicine, please try to find out the side effects of what you are taking.

Actually i reccomend that people start reading the warnings on their pharma products and see if some of the 'symptoms' of the disease isn't in fact caused by the cure. In fact i think if western medicine spent even a fraction of the time they do attacking more natural products on adveritsing to make the dangers of their drugs clear we could save thousands of American lives per year. As for the risks of taking vitamins can you point me to known fatalities? As i am aware there is perhaps half a dozen cases in recorded western medicine; feel free to correct me.

I have read much on here that gives good advice on natural treatments, but mentions none of the potentially harmful side effects.

Yes and i have read much on the potential side effects of 'supplements' ( often readily admitted due to external pressure). In fact if western medicine advertised their 'side effects' as well they would probably have a sales problem which perhaps explains why they don't.

Thanks for making your bias so clear, it really helps when the author doesn't even pretend to package his fear mongering.

Stellar

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Wasting your time Stellar.

Your material is always 'top notch', but no matter how many times ATS does this 'Vaccination' topic, people just can't get past their conditioned mindset.

Even when 'their own people' publish information, the fear of dis-ease is too great for most.

The time is coming, not long from now, when we will look back at Allopathy and shudder at the barbaric nature of the 'poison yourself back to health' system that has failed miserably ever since its inception such a short time ago and now become the Western world's number one cause of death.

A lot of parents are going to feel real guilty about the stuff they allowed to be injected into their kids. Ouch.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogley
I got my second flu shot ever 2 years ago. It was free at the health department and I thought, what the hell, just in case. Worst idea ever. Within 2 days I was sick. Vomitting, fever etc that lasted for 2 weeks. I haven't been that sick during any flu season before or since that shot and I am never going to get one again. Total BS imho

I also had a simlar rection to a flu vaccine 4 years ago. I caught every cold and flu in the book that year.

My toddler was required to get a chicken pox vaccination prior to going to school. He got a full blown case of chicken pox, as a result. The doctor said it was rare. BS

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
not that i think flu vaccine is particularly useful or necessary but to be fair, regardless of how many people made x dollars, small pox and polio are pretty much a non-issue these days.

just jamming vaccines in there willy nilly might be a a bit irresponsible but the idea that "vaccines are bad, m'kay" seems a bit short sighted to me.

The problem for most isnt that they know that the vaccine is bad, the problem is, that we dont know what they are putting in our systems. It may seem paranoid to think there out to get us. But nothing seems right, nothing is adding up there fore I and possibly others arnt trusting anyone.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have had the flu shot every year for as long as I can remember and I have:-

NEVER caught the flu
NEVER been ill after the shot
NEVER been vomiting after the shot
NEVER met anyone else who has the flu shot getting those symptoms(and I know a LOT fo people who do)

All I have ever got is a slightly sore arm

[edit on 30-4-2009 by arnold_vosloo]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arnold_vosloo

Same, I've never gotten ill from a flu shot.

No Vomiting

No Fever

No Flu...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
figures

it's all about money, and this time they have a medicine
that will not only make you paralyzed
but you could get these nice side effects

pathetic

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
*Mod Edit: Please don't spam-advertise your RadioShow.
While it may well be of interest, its generally bad form to self-promote on other sites.

Cheers,
ALIEN

[edit on 30-4-2009 by alien]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I did a search for the book on amazon and couldnt find anything. I would love to own a copy but all my searches come back with nothing? Any help?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
I was watching the news, and they had a reporter out in Mexico at a pig farm, and they were claiming that the swine flu came from that place called "Smithfields", or something.

Obviously the company denied it saying "we vaccinate all our pigs for swine flu".

So I was thinking, what if something went wrong at the vaccine manufacture? What if the vaccine they are giving these pigs actually caused the mutation of the swine flu?

That's my thinking as well, the vaccines which they got, or in the feed medication started this all off and then I spy this online!

Should we take note?

Small DNA changed which allow the electricity to flow, I hope I am not overreacting but why this out now?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm grateful I was brought up by parents that are more clued in about the pointlessness and dangers of vaccinations. Never had one in my life -- and now that I'm old enough to be able to do my own research and make my own decisions, I can safely say I never will -- and nor will I allow any children I may have in the future.

What an insult to the human body and nature/life in general. It seems the more we progress in technology/science; the more we regress as humans/society.

I suppose power really does corrupt the mind. A sad state we live in.

[edit on 1/5/09 by Navieko]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join