It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all know the bible is tampered...right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i think that the conspiracy in the bible is the coverup of alien presence many passages seem to describe such experiences but i believe they were censored(it would explain all the weird descriptions of Beasts wheels in skies etc.) so we would not be able to decipher the true meaning. I believe the coverup will be responsible for people not recognizin the saviour when he returns(oh crap F**king aliens are invading shoot the bastards)
so man will fight against his creator(armageddon)
i believe movies are only helping to create mistrust of aliens
the fallen ones(ufos)are too by abducting people. yes the aliens in these ufos flying around now are the fallen angels)
btw this means Jesus would have been an alien too

what do you think?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
We must have different bibles... I think yours is broken...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
you can not truly understand the bible unless you are able to read it in its intended language. Although I've heard the translation is very good you always lose something in translation. Of course you wouldn't get the full story unless the church allows you to read the story in full, all the books not just the ones the church "decided" were relevant.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The translation of the Bible leaves many contradictions. The original text of the bible contains more contradictions than the translated versions do. When people translated the Bible, the intentionally sought out to eliminate contradictory statements.

As far as tampering with the bible. "You all know the Bible was tampered with right?" You were refering to an alien coverup. You seem pretty convinced. So what has you so convinced. Do you have any evidence or documentation that convinces you? Would it convince me? I don't hold high standards. Why don't you give us some proof of that statement?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
the bible has been translated to fit peoples will, people in ancient times was not very brite.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
The translation of the Bible leaves many contradictions. The original text of the bible contains more contradictions than the translated versions do. When people translated the Bible, the intentionally sought out to eliminate contradictory statements.

Even if you cold read the bible in its original language, we have no idea if the bible is really what it purports to be: the word of god. What if it were the words of those in power at that time? The purpose would still be control, but not divine control.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
can anyone else see christ's second coming being mistaken for an alien invasion?

the government/pope and a few of us will know what is really going on but the masses won't i bet the government will even think it can win
with the antichrist's help
i can also see the rapture being blamed on "ufo's" right before the second coming...awww man...

top topics

join