It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "NAFTA Flu": Critics Say Swine Flu Has Roots in Forcing Poor Countries to Accept Western Agribus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The "NAFTA Flu": Critics Say Swine Flu Has Roots in Forcing Poor Countries to Accept Western Agribusiness

www.democracynow.org

As the US reports its first known death from the global swine flu, the World Health Organization has raised its pandemic threat level. Several countries around the world have banned the import of US and Mexican pork products. We speak to professor and author Robert Wallace, who says the swine flu is partly the outcome of neoliberal policies that forced poorer countries to open their markets to poorly regulated Western agribusiness giants.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Very interesting. Makes me think of the Codex Alimentarius and how the US is its top member. I believe that this is a man made flu and has been released upon the masses to keep us in even greater fear. Also maybe even a precursor to a larger more dangerous outbreak that could kick start the NWO's depopulation plans. I hope it doesn't go that way but nothing would surprise me anymore with what I have learned since I started watching Bill Cooper and friends.

www.democracynow.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here's another article about "The NAFTA flu". There are also links on the page to a spanish and a portuguese version of the article.

How “The NAFTA Flu” Exploded

The real name of this infirmity is “The NAFTA Flu,” the first of what may well emerge as many new illnesses to emerge internationally as the direct result of “free trade” agreements that allow companies like Smithfield Foods to escape health, safety and environmental laws.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
EXCELLENT finds. S&F.

Thank you. Will be referencing this thread. - sofi

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Here's another article about "The NAFTA flu". There are also links on the page to a spanish and a portuguese version of the article.

How “The NAFTA Flu” Exploded

The real name of this infirmity is “The NAFTA Flu,” the first of what may well emerge as many new illnesses to emerge internationally as the direct result of “free trade” agreements that allow companies like Smithfield Foods to escape health, safety and environmental laws.

I am a native Virginian and can vouch that they are trying to do everything now to bring back the almost dead C'peake Bay--where Smithfield dumped their corporate swine waste--this NAFTA Flu is unfortunately logical...

~

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

Ya know, I watch an HBO documentary called death on a factory farm about a month ago and just had to stop and think how much of a breeding ground for diseases these farms could be. With very little regulation and no real guidelines as to disposal of these animals remains, it is most definitely a cause for concern, I have a feeling this bug will be this fall..

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Ya know, I watch an HBO documentary called death on a factory farm about a month ago and just had to stop and think how much of a breeding ground for diseases these farms could be. With very little regulation and no real guidelines as to disposal of these animals remains, it is most definitely a cause for concern, I have a feeling this bug will be this fall..

Darn it...on the west coast here...I just knew I had the virus in late March...couldn't move out of bed for a week...perhaps I built some immunity if that's in fact what it was.

Don't know where you are, but hopefully we'll all be well this fall/winter!

~

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

I am in Buffalo and this season has been terrible for flu's for me... I normally never get sick but now I'm getting sick left and right. It's terrible how it seems to be that our government wants us sick and docile so we don't rise up. what to do... chemtrails are public enemy number one...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
with such a low exchange rate in poorer countries its just so easy to source products overseas. with dirty fish from places in asia being sold as quality fish and contaminated pig products being sold out of others its no wonder we don't all die from food poisoning.

but no we get the flu.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
with such a low exchange rate in poorer countries its just so easy to source products overseas. with dirty fish from places in asia being sold as quality fish and contaminated pig products being sold out of others its no wonder we don't all die from food poisoning.

but no we get the flu.

top topics

join