It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security preps flue quarantine guidelines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Dear God:

HELP!!

I can't believe what is happening. At first I wanted to think this flu was all just bad luck, but I am having second thoughts.

We need to watch and see who gets the flu and who doesn't.

Will KEY government people get it? Doubtful. Obama shook hands with who knows how many hundreds of people in Mexico just last week, and yet he is the picture of health? You know there were dozens of people in Obama's entourage who spent time in Mexico during a high contagion period, the very WORST time when it wasn't even known yet so no precautions were taken by any of them, and yet not a one of them is sick?????????

Obama didn't get it because he was already given the weaker virus so he had antibodies to prevent his being infected. remeber that he actually shook hands and walked with the man that died the next day from full blown swine flu.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Your constitution was made to restrain the government, not the people!

So, stopping the spread of a potentially deadly virus constitutes restraining the people? Or are you advocating virus rights to freedom of infection?

then let the CDC or the DHHS take care of quarantine, not Homeland Security.

When you get Homeland Security involved ina clearly heath/medical related matter it opens up the flood gates for them to be involved in a many other matters they also have no right being involved in. There are agencies chartered to handle heath/medical related emergencies, DHS is not one of them.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm confused, someone answer me this

How did the infected go from not even being hospitalized and told to stay home to mandatory quarantine or $250,000.00???????????

How did they go from point A to B??

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The Fema camps, Fema trailers, all sorts of "things" being hauled by highways, coffin-looking strange boxes stacked up to kingdom-come, never-before-seen Federal Police cars, conferences given to police on martial law, all this stuff was not for nothing, at least.

And at least we know we're not crazy now.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

then let the CDC or the DHHS take care of quarantine, not Homeland Security.

When you get Homeland Security involved ina clearly heath/medical related matter it opens up the flood gates for them to be involved in a many other matters they also have no right being involved in. There are agencies chartered to handle heath/medical related emergencies, DHS is not one of them.

The following is from the Department of Homeland Security Website:

The Department of Homeland Security works to anticipate, preempt, detect and deter threats to the homeland and to safeguard our peopleand their freedoms, critical infrastructure, property and the economy of our nation from acts of terrorism, natural disasters andother emergencies.

Now, if you want to argue that the Dept of Homeland Security is unnecessary then I might agree with you. It is, however, well within DHS' mission to be involved in a medical quarantine.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
And what’s worse?
The pharmaceutical companies have been granted full immunity in the case that these vaccinations do any harm - or kill.
Full immunity.
And when it hits as a lvl 6 threat there is no doubt vaccinations will be mandatory.
Mandatory.
That’s BS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It would be extrememly irresponsible of a Government of a nation of this size not to have emergency plans in place.

When they start coming door to door forcing vaccinations, then I'll have an issue.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
It would be extrememly irresponsible of a Government of a nation of this size not to have emergency plans in place.

When they start coming door to door forcing vaccinations, then I'll have an issue.

Finally, sanity comes to this thread.

While it is critical to view any actions by the govt through a prism of skepticism, it serves no tangible purpose to react to stories such as this as if DHS teams were about to invade our cities and towns.

As cautiouslypessimistic wrote, it would be beyond irresponsible for the Federal govt not to be working on contingency plans for any and all eventualities. What is ironic is that the most accurate criticism of the gov't efforts post-Katrina was that there was a distinct LACK of pre planning.

Once you have been brainwashed to view the world as if the NWO apparatus was poised to implement a plan of world domination, you seem to lose the ability to think critically.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There isn't even going to be a vaccine for a long time.

What we NEED to focus on is making more Tamiflu and finding alternate treatments. This is weird. This is way weird and not the same way things are normally way weird on ATS.

I would be happy being quarantined in my house. But I mean, will people get fired for missing work? Without paychecks, some people may not be able to afford food.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
There isn't even going to be a vaccine for a long time.

What we NEED to focus on is making more Tamiflu and finding alternate treatments. This is weird. This is way weird and not the same way things are normally way weird on ATS.

I would be happy being quarantined in my house. But I mean, will people get fired for missing work? Without paychecks, some people may not be able to afford food.

Making more tamiflu? I suggest you reasearch the Gilead corporation, and also read a bit about tamiflu. There is no evidence that it works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join