It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford Rouge/Severstal NA Steel Maker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ford Rouge Steel Plant of Dearborn, Michigan was baught by A russian steelmaker in 2004. Rumour has it that it is just sold to another company. When I googled it I found that AK steel in discussions to pick up Severstal NA asset. Does anybody know the inside scoope as to what is the future of this historic mill.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

As an interested Brit in world industrial affairs, may I ask you what makes this mill historic?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

Woops a dub post! Mod will you erase it?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

This may be unresponsive to your question, but as a point of historical information, Mr. George Whittaker, Sr., Glass Shop manager at Ford Rouge Plant in Dearborn Michigan witnessed his employees removing the windshield from JFK's limo on November 25, 1963 when he reported to work. He witnessed a through and through bullet hole in the windshield they were removing and asked why. His employees told him they were instructed to remove it and use it as a template to make replacements and install an undamaged one in its place on the Presidential limosine.

They destroyed the damaged windshield, as instructed, eliminating one of the most important pieces of evidence in the JFK assassination and therefore bolstering Arlen Specter's Single Bullet Theory and Warren Comissions conclusion that all shots came from the rear - The Texas Schoolbook Depository.

With the covert mission accomplished, the limo was secretly returned to the White House garage just like it had never left. The "additional replacement" windshields were turned over to the SS/FBI.

If more mundane info is what you are looking for try:

Ford Rouge Facility

new topics

top topics

join