It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nancy Pelosi the angel of death?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
I've had bad feelings towards her ever since I saw her for the first time several years ago and before I knew anything about her. Personally, I think she is an evil, ugly, reptilian bitch ...

Simply correct.

And, she is the angel of death. How come “such a sweet girl” was elected the "first woman speaker of the house” in history ...? Coincidence? Her strikingly high intelligence? Forget it. But connect the dots.

Here’s looking at you, kid:
(unedited MSNBC video stills, just the eye sections were brightened up; original video links: www.abovetopsecret.com...):

[edit on 1-5-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

That and Nancy and Harry are just so unbelievably stupid. What kind of people voted for these two idiots? Do people really want her and Harry controlling every aspect of our lives? They cant even control themselves.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Nancy doesnt sleep she waits.
She doesnt smile she plots your death while smirking.
She isnt alive, shes just a walking corpse.

Nancy isnt the Angel of Death. Shes is Death.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Marry me?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Any person that has been in the US Congress more than two terms ought to give any freedom loving citizen the creeps. A politician that seeks more than two terms is more concerned about accumulating power and personal wealth, than they are about "public service".

Pelosi has been in Congress over 20 years. Her bug eyes just add to her already creepy personality.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
She may not be the Angel of Death, though she does look like death warmed over...

But she is the Angel of Mercy to all Illegal immigrants. She's never met an Illegal or social programs directed towards them that she didn't like. She courts the Hispanic (52% of the population) and liberal vote in Calif and they love her, hence her continuing reelections, along with Sen.'s Boxer and Feinstein.

And people wonder why Calif is in the crapper....

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Biden has always given me the creeps...with his squinty little eyes. My favorite description I've ever heard of him is "day vampire." O.o

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join