It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nancy Pelosi the angel of death?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
From the first time I saw Nancy Pelosi on the news, I have had a strange feeling about her. It was just something about her looks that troubled me.

I just realized that it is because she looks like Death. You know like the pictures on Death Tarot Card. Could it be that she is an other worldy figure sent to wipe out the world. Just look at her and how skeletal she looks. She looks like something straight out of the Book of Revelation.

She seems hell bent to destroy the country financially. Is it because she knows that if America falls the rest of the world will suffer?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I just realized that it is because she looks like Death. You know like the pictures on Death Tarot Card. Could it be that she is an other worldy figure sent to wipe out the world. Just look at her and how skeletal she looks. She looks like something straight out of the Book of Revelation.

I suppose that is a distinct possibility. I always attributed her looks to facelifts and other cosmetic surgery.

Do you think that Obama looks like something straight out of the Book of Revelations too?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Obama looks normal to me, and I dont get a creepy feeling up my spine everytime I look at him. Does Obama give you the creeps? Do you ever get the creeps when you look at Nancy?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is not the angel of death. She's just a space cadet with a face that never moves. Never ever. I had the unfortunate experience of having to sit across from her ... about 20 feet away ... for about an hour one day. Her face had that plastered on smile that never changed. It was freaky.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I pity you. I am suprised you could survive being that close to her. Does she even blink? And that smile. I think its permanent. It scares the heck out of a person, because it looks one of her bones is going to pop through her cheek.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
wow...angel of death?? the first woman speaker of the house?? what's wrong with people...it's amazing the powers assigned to leaders...she's probably just glad to get off her feet everyday in a quiet room, and not have to listen to pompous ass**les.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

So when you see her face you dont get a sense of pestilence and death? Maybe its just me.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I pity you. I am suprised you could survive being that close to her. Does she even blink? And that smile. I think its permanent. It scares the heck out of a person, because it looks one of her bones is going to pop through her cheek.

hey have you taken a look at mitch mcconnell? what with his pasty skin and his thin wet lips...i wouldn't let my 5 year old son be alone with him.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

hey have you taken a look at mitch mcconnell? what with his pasty skin and his thin wet lips...i wouldn't let my 5 year old son be alone with him.

I see where you are coming from. He looks like a child molestor, IMO. Maybe a lot of people in Congress are other worldly. They dont think like we do. The dont act like we do.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

So when you see her face you dont get a sense of pestilence and death? Maybe its just me.

i think women are judged much more harshly on their appearence and mannerisms then men...frankly, if i saw rumsfield coming toward me, i would pick up a bat, he is just one evil looking guy.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I think Don looks like a cool guy to hang with. I will give you that he looks a little grumpy. I always thought he was like Superman. You know he went in the other room, took off his glasses, and became Superman.

But Cheney does look like the evil villian from a movie.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Lieberman looks like Emperor Palpatine.

And yes Nancy Pelosi looks like an alien wearing a very tight Nancy Pelosi skin suit.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by jjkenobi]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yeah, nancy does kind of strike me in that way, but I dont even want to say what i feel when i see Rahm Emanuel, lets just say I wouldnt pick him up if he was hitch hiking.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
While we're at it, Henry Waxman is one freaky looking dude also.
Now that I think about it, Congress is just a scary bunch

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
No she isn't the Angel of death.

In fact when she was young she was a TOTAL HOTTIE.

Im talking stunning as were believe it or not many people in politics.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
up to the ballot box i go, yes or no, big black highlighter check in box yes

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
An earlier version of Pelosi -pre-pale horse and scythe.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
An earlier version of Pelosi -pre-pale horse and scythe.
Do you have any background on that picture, where, when, how old, etc.???

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

She is or was in no way a "hottie". She does look somewhat normal prior to all the plastic surgery but then so did Michael Jackson.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My question is; is Mahmoud Abbas the antichrist that Nostradamus warned us about, who's name, he says, is "Mubas".

Or, maybe, this guy Mubas Mustafa

Let the prophecies be denied, for God's sake.

O-315

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join