It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A somewhat belated introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hello!

I thought i would introduce myself, i've been a member here for i think almost 3 months, but i've read posts on this site for the past 6 years.

I can't believe i didn't join up to this site sooner. I was addicted to the site before i joined, now its even worse

Creating this introduction sort gives me the chance to just getting used to creating threads. I have to admit when i joined the site, it took a while to get used to, with the posting and everything and my profile editing etc. It all seemed pretty complicated, but i think i've got the hang of it now.

I am from England UK, i have a massive interest in history, i also like UFOs, the paranormal, unexplained, and any other general conspiracies or any other interesting topics that are brought up on this site.

I don't know whether anyone will respond to this thread. I don't expect anyone to do so, but if you've taken the time to read this, then thank you!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Welcome aboard! I've been reading here myself for some time and finally decided to sign up. It's a great place to read, lots of different interesting points in discussion. As far as getting used to posting threads I'll hit you with it first - search for your topic and make sure nobody linked the article
I mean that in the nicest way. I've been guilty of it before and someone will link the previous thread almost instantly. See you around!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Welcome Kram09!

I have a similar story to you. I was lurking in the background for about a year until I couldn't take it anymore and had to post! The thread thing is a little tricky at first, but you'll catch on! The Mods are very helpful if you need it, and almost every question had an existing thread on "how to" so don't forget to search first!

See you around!
-E-

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
"Hi" to a fellow BRIT....welcome aboard. (I don't live there anymore though)

Hope you enjoy your stay, learn loads and keep your head sorted.

Cheers....nerb

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
welcome to ATS have a good one.

Spike

new topics

top topics

join