It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is behind the nwo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
How Can God Be Behind Somthing Man Made?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by foolishbeing
i thought "he" was behind all things?

Indeed. Both Good and Evil comes from God. He created and lead both Egypt and Israel. And Norway

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
HAHHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
ur kidding me, right?
HAHAAHHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

(insert wise @$$ comment here)

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
God is love... lets not try to blame he/she for this mess.

The bible was written by men for men its flawed .. everything in the physical is flawed... You will not find God in the physical world... only by looking within yourself do you find GOD

Ain't that right God ?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

God created man, then handed man a set of books which told man about his purpose, past and future. One of those books was the Book of Revelations, which along with other books containing prophicies, describes the New World Order which is being worked on today. God new all this would happen, it's all part of his plan.

Both Good and Evil comes from God

"Good" comes from God, "evil" comes from Satan. They are polar opposites. Sometimes Satan is refered to as the "god of this world" because of his grip on our modern culture, and that he is coming to stand on the mountain in Jerusalem and will declare himself God (which he really is not).

only by looking within yourself do you find GOD

Sounds like something the Buddists teach. Buddists don't believe in a god, only in a Buddah, which is an "enlightened" state.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
FGS! Why does this always happen?!? What is this thread about? Besides: God leads all nations and powers, both good and evil comes from God. Didn't God plant the Tree of Good and Evil in the first place? God has created everything here. What is good for one man is evil for his enemy. Both good and evil comes from God.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo sephhi
think about this carefully...prophecy must be fulfilled.
There is instance after instance in the bible where God does some shady stuff to fulfill prophecy eg. God hardened pharoah's heart so he would not let the israelites go.Well it also says he will blind us(most of us) so that we will believe lies and fall victim to the antichrist and his New World Order. The Nwo will come to power not only through the leaders of the nwo but with HIS help as well. We have freewill to an extent but certain events must occur(He will make them occur) and there's nothing we can do about it.
all this considered i hear he's a really nice guy once you get to know him

Can you cite the Biblical passges please that state this other wise the whole excercise is futile.Propecy says that mans intellect will be darkened.It doesnt state that God will do the darkening.Man has free will,its Gods greatest gift.He can always make the right choice.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camelop�rdalis
FGS! Why does this always happen?!? What is this thread about? Besides: God leads all nations and powers, both good and evil comes from God. Didn't God plant the Tree of Good and Evil in the first place? God has created everything here. What is good for one man is evil for his enemy. Both good and evil comes from God.

Nonsense.This like saying that Theft comes form the Mother because the the Child has become a thief.Utter illogical rubbish.God is all Goodness,by his very nature he can do no evil.Evil is a willfull act by Gods creatures be that The fallen Angels or man,who role it is is to replcae the spots in Heaven formely occupied by the legions of the Fallen.Would you have rpeferred that we had been made spiritual and intellectual automatons!?

I suspect not.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I agree with you, but isn't the bible just full of examples of God playing petty and petulant little games with mankind? If the god of the bible is God, then he seems to be a spoiled 8 year old with a flair for the dramatic and a really sadistic idea of how to amuse himself at our expense....

Hmm, there's a fair bit of that in the old testament, but then that has nothing to do with christianity. I'll say no more than that.

I really don't see how if a person believes in God they can also believe that he is ruling over the earth with an iron fist an eventually plans to # it all up by bringing in the NWO. The two things can't go together.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I find it in my heart of hearts, that is my inner knowing, my intuition that there is NO WAY any God would EVER be party to a gross manipulation such as this.

but masonic(g)ods can be.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The opening post of this thread makes a common mistake imho.

It start from the basis that the Bible is "gods word".

Its writen by humans, rewriten a 1000 times, translated and passed along in one of the most gruesom religeons ever to show face on the earth.

The only true word of any god is live in peace, with yourself and the earth and live your life to the fullest of good without being clouded by the thoughts and actions of evil.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
god behind the NWO?=only if satan is your god

getting your bible knowledge from "conversations with god"= the only book you need to read to know about god is the holy bible, and all you need to know about the NWO and the final days is in the book of revelations

I'm an agnostic when it comes to religion, but after reading of the illuminati, i read revelations that very night and let me tell you, it makes sense in an illuminati context

[edit on 18-10-2004 by genuineninja]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Yes God said it will happen and we cant change that but it is by the works of the fallen angle lucifer God per say is not the marker he just knows about it as part of a course of events God is not a conspiriter of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Black Death

It is not man making it, it is the anti christ a minion of lucifer its spoken of in revelation as an action that will take place by the anti christ and seven promanent world leaders who are men but God didnt make it he just warned us its coming so we will see it as a warning for the beginning of the final war between God and Lucifer

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The world we live in is based on greed, envy and apathy, so the New World Order will be powered by those three things...not God. The New World Order is about greed.....perfect example of something that is controlled by man.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The world we live in is based on greed, envy and apathy, so the New World Order will be powered by those three things...not God. The New World Order is about greed.....perfect example of something that is controlled by man.

Yes and No God has given you the basis of fact that yes man will participate in a way .....which is that the Anti Christ an his False Prophet shall be made flesh and shall use 7 men of flesh to help rule the world but the Anti-Christ is not a man kinda confusing I know but the if it werent then how could the Anti-Christ fool man into fallowing him as fortold in the Bible in Revelation .....he who hath and ear let him listen and blessed are the that read this book and keep it.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camelop�rdalis

Originally posted by foolishbeing
i thought "he" was behind all things?

Indeed. Both Good and Evil comes from God. He created and lead both Egypt and Israel. And Norway

No evil was not formed by God....God created the angel called The Son of the Morning (Lucifer) but since God gave this creation free will he chose himself to rebel and enlisted others to join him for Lucifer was a creature of vanity and greed and wanted God's thrown and might for himself....God didnt want this and as such he has convicted Lucifer to eternal damnation for his sin and the sentence shall be carried out after the final battle again all in the Bible in Daniel,Revelation and other Prophetic books.

[edit on 20/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

Yes, We are God. That is a Fact. We really do create everything and thus the following is true: We, All of Creation, are responsible for the outcomes we experience. Military Pilot John Boyd wrote a theory OODA Loop (Observe, Orient, Decide, Act - and repeat). Whoever does this the quickest in Battle is the Victor because the other is the respondant.

The point, Those with the stongest ability to act are more the determinant of reality.

My Philosophy, live by the TRUTH!!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
To the original post.

AGREED, of course God, or should I say JESUS, is behind the NWO.

They are not stronger than He, as he created them and they are just part of His Plan, His History and Future in providing choices for mankind. No one can stop them as they have been ordained and appointed by the Lord to fulfill their mission.

They know their timing and when they will take over and look forward to their DAY IN THEIR SON, the Anti-Christ. But in their delusions they think they will win the Battle of Armeggeddon rather than the Lord of Lords. How's that for believing a lie, but they think they will eventually even defeat the King of Kings.

So we are winners when we know these things and know the plans of the Lord during their reign.

David

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join