It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New information about swine flu that everyone missed. VERY IMPORTANT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I've been following this swine flu story since it's inception and I have to say I've been scared, even though I know colloidial silver and MMS will destry any virus (I've been taking them both for various ailments over the past year with no side effects)

So FEAR is the main enemy here, not the Virus.

This excellent article by David Willcock hit the nail right on the head, explains the reason why this bio weapon was released, by who, what will happen to the purpetrators and who is persuing them?

A MUST READ for anyone wanting the truth about this fake flu...

divinecosmos.com...

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Magzoid]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
You might be interested in this thread - ORMES
We are discussing the benefits/risks of ORMES.
Your silver fits in with the discussion.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That guys full of it. That is obviously not the motive. Puhlease. Anyone who assumes the parties are seperate is obviously still a sheeple.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
One thing I have learned over the past year is to listen to what many different people and sources have to say about things. Listening to those who agree with you does not open your mind to other possibilities. As we know here on ats, anything is possible.

One thing that link did was introduce me to the Daily Show and that is now one of my regular stopping places on the net. I have never been much for comedy outside of George Carlin and Richard Pryor, but this guy is hysterical. Now I know why everyone is always talking about it. I am a bit slow on the take up at times but eventually I get with the program.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
You might be interested in this thread - ORMES
We are discussing the benefits/risks of ORMES.
Your silver fits in with the discussion.

I don't think monatomic gold is a good thing. I have herd from jeff rense that it does indeed make your psychic abilities increase but then they tail off into nothing - worse than what you had before.

Kind of makes me think that monatomic gold is "spiritual crack".

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
That guys full of it. That is obviously not the motive. Puhlease. Anyone who assumes the parties are seperate is obviously still a sheeple.

Political parties are a controlled illusion to fraud people intp thinking they have a choice when the controllers have always had control but the OP's posted article indicates there are insider factiond within the negative elite (NWO/illuminati etc) working hard to dismantle them from within. The flu pandemic/fear is just a symptom of this.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I actually think this guy is on to something important. I didn't like his use of party or ideological stances on "tea party" goers not knowing the Fed is behind most of this. Hell that is one of the reasons the Tea Parties occurred.

But, the thing about Obama is that he could be the turn coat. He was placed there to do a job by those in the media or whoever controls him. He seems to be doing the job of maintaining the current structure. The question remains to be answered though, if when all that fails...will he immediately turn against those powers that propelled him into the white house and remain faithful to the people of this country.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"VERY IMPORTANT" and "MUST READ" are two very good ways to steer me away from a thread.

as reluctant as i was to read this thread, and the link, the following (taken from the OP link) made it all worth it:

...by all standards, it was a terrible, awful, no-good, very bad week for the criminal cartel...

...what do we need?...

That’s it — a Sudden Distraction!

Time to call up the Controlled Media and create a huge mass panic. Dominate the news cycles! Don’t let anything else get a word in edgewise! Wall-to-wall coverage on this one issue! Stall, stall, stall!

Fear? Please? Fear!

There you go. Right. Fear. Fear.

You feeling it now? Fear?

Getting it yet? Fear? Fear?

Come on, I know you feel it. Don’t you? Don’t you feel FEAR?

FEAR!

FEAR!

FEAR!

Oh yeah. OH, YEAH!! That’s it! Now you’ve got it! FEAR! FEAR!

FEEEAAR!!! YAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGH!!!!

"OH MY GAAAAHD WE’RE AAAAAHL GONNA DIIIIIIIE!!!! "

Yes. Yes. YES!!! Oh my GOD that feels good, baby!

Do me! DO me! Just like the old times! Oh, it’s so good… SO, so good…

YES!

Rush to the TV! Keep it on! Call your family! Buy masks! Swallow Cipro! Rush for a vaccine! Get the latest magazine! Buy the paper! Don’t Leave the House! Stay Glued to the Media 24/7 — Your Life May Depend On It!

YOU NEED US!

lolz

all day today i have been making light of the swine flu scare in conversation. i instinctively agree with the notion that the FEAR, itself, is the motive. i had the same instinct on 911.

because of this thread, i now 100% subscribe that what David Wilcock is saying is the correct perspecive. (S+F)

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
LOL S&F!!!

I don't know if I totally believe what he's saying but in a way it does kinda make a twisted kinda sense.

Good read and great catch!

top topics

join