It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threaten Nuclear Missile Test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Lets hope that someone takes this man seriously. Cause if we all ran around with your mindset, I'm sure NK won't be the only country looking that dark on the maps.

So you purpose we just let him do as he pleases? Ignore him?
Crazed men don't like being ignored to much. I think that'd be the worst thing to do.

Is it that hard to see this man is clamoring for attention on the world stage, and will do whatever he sees fit to get it?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What, another one.....

Everyone knows the last launch was nothing more than a long range missile test by N.K.

This will be another long range failure, er, test.

And last but not least, if Anyone interferes with the test it will be an act of war (everything is an act of war to them.)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

Ignore him? Yes that has been tried several times and every time that happens he makes threats or breaks off talks. This is getting old and his neighbors know that his missiles are crap and he just said they are going to test a nuclear one? What happens if the missile tanks right over Japan this time? Spreading nuclear material all over the sky.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh I don't think by any means he should be ignored, I was saying that in reference to someone else.

Yeah they've had missle test launches and all that stuff. Those were kind of iffy right?

But nuclear testing, I mean COME ON!

Where and when is the line drawn and if its crossed, acted upon?!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think we should let the Chinese handle this. If they truly want to be a super power in that region...then they should handle NK. Why don't we worry about our own freaking hemisphere for once. If China does nothing, then we can wave our finger back and forth. At least the Chinese have a history with NK and open dialog....which we do not.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

It's not as cozy as some would have you believe.

The China-North Korea Relationship

A Difficult Relationship
Pyongyang is not an ally Beijing can count on. Kim Jong-Il's foreign policy is, like its leader, highly unpredictable. "North Korea is extremely difficult to deal with, even as an ally," according to Sneider. "This is not a warm and fuzzy relationship," he says. "North Korean officials look for reasons to defy Beijing." The relationship is further plagued by:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That's some good info Slayer69, thanks.

So since in the past we have put sanctions on him...numerous times and the little nut ball continues these acts and ignoring him does not seem to work, and direct dialog with NK never seems to work...are you saying we should take him out?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I think the Chinese should do us all a favor and make little Kimmy die from "accidental" lead poisoning.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't mean to make a big generalization, and I don't understand the culture, so maybe I'm off there, but it seems like North Korea has some sort of inferiority complex. I think when Bush was president, he always made it clear that North Korea was a weaker country and that the US would be there to punish it whenever it misbehaved. Now that we have a new president who is dealing with different issues and sort of turned away from North Korea, they feel like they need to impress upon everyone their power, whatever that may be. Now they are looking to make centers to manufacture more uranium or plutonium, probably to appear tough and intimidating.

Personally though, the whole thing scares me. I mean look at this kid's opinion of the matter here, on his journal: Launching Rockets. It seems like he's just as aware of the issues at hand. (Also his pictures are sort of amusing and haunting at the same time).

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This cat is off his rocker.
I hope that he does try n test a nuke.
I really really really really hope he does.
That way, we can see what Obama is really made out of.
I personally dont think he has the spine for the job, seeing the way he has responded to other issues involving war, but thats just what I see.
I think they are stupid enough to try n test one, no doubt about that.
When they do, we better respond to it cause we already know other nations wont. Someone needs to put that rat in his place.
I love cookies.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
hey guys sorry newbie cutting in here
,we all know NK's ballistic technology is no were as near as any of its neighbours so what if the most ironic thing happend and little kimmy was waching the launch of his so called nuke missile and it failed and exploded or the nuke went of prematurely?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join