It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threaten Nuclear Missile Test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

North Korea has threatened to carry out nuclear missile tests unless the UN apologises for its condemnation of a recent rocket launch by Pyongyang. The foreign ministry said it would otherwise "take self-defence measures, including nuclear and intercontinental ballistic missile tests".

Source

Just what the world doesn't need at the moment and obvioulsy deliberately timed by NK to put the UN under pressure.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Do I need to say it?

Should I say it?

I'm going to say it!

I told you so!

Where are all the ones who said that the N Korean "Satellite" Launch was just that a Satellite launch and not a missile test now?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hiding in their bunkers if they have any sense.

Its getting very hard to see the positive in worldwide developments at the moment.

Could this be seen as an admission by NK that they have a nuclear ICBM capabilty or is it just peacocking at a time when they know the rest of the world is already in deep having caught the flu?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This is so hillarious to see how the "world" reacts on oen little lousy country which has maybe 1 abomb. These guys in NK wont attack any other country since they know they would be annihilated in a split second.

Fear mongering, fear mongering...

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BarneyRubble

Well at this point it really doesn't matter Little Kimmy's Cheese has slid right off his cracker if he thinks this is going to go his way again like the launch the US and her Allies will get very serious now.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
and Obama's response to NK will be "can we talk?"

Lets see NK test nuke- they get a slap on the wrist and a firm talking to
NK launches missiles over Japan -NK gets slap on the wrist and a firm talking to
NK launches another missile over japan that makes it almost halfway to Hawaii, NK threatens war with an country that tries to stop the launch - slap on the wrist and a firm talking to.

Notice a pattern here, a slap on the wrist and a firm talking to just don't cut it when your dealing with someone that is hell bent on resuming a war that has been simmering for the last 56 years.

Its time that we as a world smack some sense into NK and tell them we are sick and tired of their games.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

i thought the IAEA had reported that NK had around 10 nukes or they had the materials to make 10 nukes.

It doesn't really matter since NK has threatened nuclear war the first missile fired by NK that lands in Japan or SK will result in NK being turning into glass.

That is if our fearless leader has the gonads to use nukes in retaliation.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Poor DPRK.

Didn't Kim "cry" because all the money spent on the rocket/missile/satellite couldn't go to feeding his people?

Perhaps not building it in the first place may have helped.

Man, it must be tough. Can't launch a missile to get enough attention, and now that swine flu is sweeping the news, it's time to light a firecracker.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I find it very hard to believe that this just fear mongering. I mean how could it be fear mongering when I'd say a good percent of the populous; at least in regards to the ratio of people I talk to about these subjects, has no clue that the true ramifications of what this would be, or they couldn't care less.

Not one person I would tell this to would ever freak out and fear an imminent war.

No no, this seems very real, and the more people write them off, the more Kim is going to throw a temper tantrum to get people to notice him.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This guy Kim comes across seriously like a kid begging for attention. Like a dangerous kid. If he has the ability I think he will do it at some point just for spite. I don't know what the answer is but we should take his threats seriously.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

Yep, I feel ya. I don't get it too, people just didn't see the implications of the "satellite launch" and they will not see the implications of this threat to launch a nuclear test, it is frustrating. If this mad man goes on with this, things will get ugly IMO.

I guess either he is taking advantage of the situation with the pandemics, or maybe (wild maybe) he had prior knowledge of the present situation with the swine flu.

All i know is it is the last thing we need right now.

It seems like things are getting hot around the world. I hope I am just overly paranoid.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
See this is where my personal theories and conspiracies come into play.
Like how deep is the NWO. If they can span decades and still have their plan following some sort of premise then they must be powerful. With that in mind, you'd have to assume that all of these "hot button" issues go hand and hand, and Kim over there is acting according to his script.

Or he could just be a hindrance to their plans right now, and the global elite had no clue he'd be like a pissy child not getting his way.

Either way, if NK plays any part in bringing about another war, I'd have to go with my former thought.

*Just to add*
I'm waiting for obama to sign a treaty with Israel. If he were to do that, rather it be because of a bunch of wars, or as a by product of war, any person with a sane mind couldn't say he's not the antichrist. IMO.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well you do have to look at this psychologically, even if N. Korea is not exactly our biggest threat..their provocative actions could influence the behavior of other nations as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
My thoughts and sentiments exactly.
There actions could escalate tensions between nations for what there doing, who agree they have a right to do this, and for the nations who adamantly oppose it.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Kim is ridiculous. Everyone is always comparing him to a kid throwing a fit and he really is... People have said it before but why the heck can't he get some electricity or food to his people instead of playing with toys? I'm sure you guys have seen the night picture with NK blacked out. It's sad and pathetic.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
No I haven't seen it.
And my search results provide nothing.

Think you could share it perhaps?
eh?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ae6b5886cef.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's one picture I found real fast. Check out how dark it is there compared to South Korea, Japan, etc...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Maybe I was searching along the wrong lines eh oh well.
Thanks for that though, thats truly amazing.

I never would of guess North Korea to be perfect for stargazing.

I wonder how many of those in the north look to the lit up skies of the south and feel envious.

Ah dictatorships....horrible, just horrible.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yeah it would be great for stargazing if you could actually get in there. I live pretty far away from any big city and it's great here at night. Back to the post though, I would feel envious over seeing such bright lights right across a wall that's guarded 24/7. I don't understand why the people in NK put up with it. Nothing like stubbing your toe while the power's out to get you angry

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I say "go ahead and launch". We'll just shoot this missile down just like the last one. And just like the last one, we won't claim that we did it- it must have been a "failure". Failed tests won't help N. Korea sell any missile technology. Kim Jong Il is running out of threats. Does anyone take that clown seriously anymore?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join