It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO on the brink of Defeat??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
According to David Wilcock of www.divinecosmos.com the NWO may be on the verge of Defeat! My only concern is what if they just want us to think that they have been defeated! What do you think? Its a bit of a read but on a positive note, well worth it.
divinecosmos.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by (C2C)

not even gonna open your link

They aren't dead , they are just starting, events are snowballing

the next few years will be so determined by them that we wil have no choice but to conform to their wishes

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I know what you mean, it sure seems like they are the ones calling the shots and that the're just getting started but the way David shows it is that these are some very last ditch failling efforts to get their own way!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Actually, I think we could say the CWO is loosing power, and this shows that their grip on power isn't all that strong. All it has taken is a U.S. election cycle throwing out the party of corruption. The other problem is that free market pyramid type economics just don't work, and when the market crashes, it is the people playing the game who mainly wind up loosing.

People want to blame everything on government, when it is really the corporate elites who screw everything up. They have some influence in government, but when their people are not in power, they loose control. In addition, at this time, the economic collapse is sapping their strength as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Corporate elites in control screw everything up, not the government...that's something I keep trying to get through to the Right-wingers I consider my friends, as well as the Right-wingers that are my family....

...slowly, some of them are coming to see it, albeit reluctantly.

Those that refuse to see it and remain stuck in their ways are often the ones who move further and further toward the Constitutionalist/Libertarian/"Patriot" mentality who think that if government were smaller, the government spent less, and the people were taxed less that somehow, miraculously everyone would do better...I say "Nay! If that were the case, there would be no one to act as a buffer between the corporate elites and you...not that the government is 'much' better but at least you can, in theory, vote the government out of office...and they, the corporations, would screw you far worse than the American government will..."

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yeah, the biggest con game going seems to be that all problems are created by government, and all good things are done by corporations. Many intelligent people want to believe that wealth and power has no influence over their lives. Well, keep fighting the good fight.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by (C2C)

i think that these guys are failing for sure as long as there are people like us out there (and there are lots of us)they will never defeat us,there are too many of us ,however like mentioned above these major coorperations own and control at least 80%of the worlds natural resources and could cut all of us off from them at anytime they feel necessary when we have become to much of a threat they could make sure we starve and or die

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
No I would have to disagree with David Wilcock I have said. the Governments and Corporate elites have never been stronger in my opinion!

It would take a total collapse governance world wide to get rid of them, God know what the world would be like after that happened. So I think we will be stuck with TPTB for sometime to come!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The nwo isn't defeated yet, but they lost a major battle today. Farmers won't be required to microchip their cattle! That came down today in a decision down in texas! The american farmers stood together, and we did win this small battle, but it is a step in the right direction! See my thread on "How to defeat the NWO" posted in the NWO thread for the whole story.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
right now I feel as though it could go either way. It all depends on if people decide to come together and stand up to those who are going to harm us. Where i am at not too many people even know what the NWO is! they all watch mainstream news and believe what ever crap they put on their tables! its sad really...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You should really watch this

and the other 8 parts.

The Black Dragon Society may have saved us

I guess if Henry Kissinger hasn't been killed, he will be at Alexander Haig's funeral next week.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
oh by the way, according to Fulford's sorce, King George V was Hitler's dad.

new topics

top topics

join