It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boondocks predict OBL capture!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I had to laugh, looks like we are not the only ones that think it will be a political move with OBL, assuming he has/will be captured before the next election.

The yellow box on the left is kinda hard to read, here it is:

Due to a publication error, the following installment of this feature, which was originally slated for October 3, 2004, is running today.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That's great! I've been thinking that pretty much all along. It's just as he says. Too coincidental. I think we might bring him out earlier than October, though. Probably somewhere arount the beginning of September?

DC

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The Colonel ruined that strip for me

That being said, my bet is on that strip being right on the money.

Fast foward to the RNC later this year and out is wheeled Osama, ala "silence of the lambs" style. Complete with face cage and straight-jacket.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
since they failed to find him in 2001 that George Bush would wait until the best possible time to show him to the world. I believe that similar to groundhog day we will have in essence an Osama day, where Osama will come out on an aircraft carrier and when we see his shadow we will have four more years of Bush. This HAS to happen in October, my call would be the last wkend in October because as you saw with the capture of Saddamm Heussein the American people were in great support for Bush only for a while and then support fell again. If they have OBL day too soon the support from it wont last long enough for the Bush man to sweep an election. Just the ramblings of a Political Science major.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Funny you mention that strip. I have it cut out and posted on the wall near my desk. Funny stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I would think it would happen in december, you know Bush is going to win anyway, popular or not, and what better way to firm up the outlook for the second term than produce OBL just after the election.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Lets assume for a moment that Kerry has a ligitimate chance of winning. And from what I have heard, that would be very very bad for the citizens of the US.

I guess this comes down to the lesser of 2 evils.

If Bush is going to be better than Kerry, I hope it happens. If Kerry is going to be better than Bush, I hope OBL is not found for another year or so.

Wouldn't it be funny if Kerry won and then wheeled out OBL? Think about how many people would jump on his bandwagon after that.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aero
I believe that similar to groundhog day we will have in essence an Osama day, where Osama will come out on an aircraft carrier and when we see his shadow we will have four more years of Bush.

LMAO! Just so long as OBL day doesn't keep repeating over and over like it did in the movie Groundhog Day (starring Bill Murray).

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayon

Wouldn't it be funny if Kerry won and then wheeled out OBL? Think about how many people would jump on his bandwagon after that.

How likely would this be? Does anyone think possibly a faction within the military, gov't, or otherwise would have to power and secrecy to hold on OBL for Kerry? Or better yet, if Kerry and Bush were playing for the same coach, would this coach hold off the parading of OBL regardless of the outcome just to shore up the winner?

top topics

join