It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's all keep in mind that the Anthrax Attacks (after 9-11) was PROOVEN to be an Inside Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So if anybody else out there believes this SWINE FLU has some conspiracy substance to it... Remember that people in our Governmnet (Biological Warfare Lab in Maryland) did infact carry out the Anthrax attacks.

And the person they pinned it on... SUPPOSEDLY killed himself.

So, I just wanted to remind people of this... Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I think it is proven that the swine flu is 'set in motion', so why are the people still just talking about it ??

It don't help one bit arguing about it back and forth and over and over, if you know what I mean ??

Aids,Ebola and now Swine ? it is all talked about by officials and why aint no one speaking of it ? Safer typing about it on ATS, one can just ignore answering the other person if it is getting to hard ..

I talk about this with coworkers, and the look at me like I'm koko, but after awhile, some of them comes and wanna talk more, so it does help speaking of it even if it cost you days of 'wierd looks'.

I dont care , ppl's oppinions don't mean squat, the truth does..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I dont doubt that this was engineered. My problem is why? For anthrax and 9/11 etc. There was a motive. Mainly to continue the war. Atleast IMO. So what would the motive be for this? Half asking for help on this one because I just cant figure it out.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Excellent point, the anthrax scandal goes forgotten way to easilly, and should at least be an indicator that all is not what it seems to be...

Unfortunately proving the same with swine flu could be alot harder, and without hard proof, the theory will only be frowned upon by the masses.

In saying that I wonder how many people actually realise that the anthrax threats was an inside job....I'd bet my monthly wage that not many do, and even the mention of it would be frowned upon too!

I can think of many reasons why this swine threat could have been engineered, but just like the real truth behind the anthrax, will never come to light and only be left to speculation.

Ironic how chemical and viral warfar is alive and well, but not a threat from enemies, but rather from our so-call appointed protectors.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
So if anybody else out there believes this SWINE FLU has some conspiracy substance to it... Remember that people in our Governmnet (Biological Warfare Lab in Maryland) did infact carry out the Anthrax attacks.

I don't think it was authorized. Someone just gained unauthorized access, and went undisclosed for some months. One big A** snafu.

It's more common than most care to admit. Dissension. Conspirators, Defectors, Espionage, and Turn-Coat are a very common instance.

Within the Desert Wars, many turn a blind-eye to obvious threats. Yes, it happens. So if a sentry were to 'ignore' suspicious activities, then you've got an IED incident. Sad, but true

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyecatching

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I don't think it was authorized. Someone just gained unauthorized access, and went undisclosed for some months. One big A** snafu.

He just decided to write a few letters to make these extreme muslims look even worse?

Remember the letters?

top topics

join