It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the foxhole of swineflu outbreak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi friends

Im currently in the middle of the swineflu outbreak in the second largest city of Mexico.

I can provide you information from local news, gossip around and other local information.

Im going to respond all your cuestions with the most accurate information

Regards

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Respice post te! Hominem te esse memento!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Im not a man I'm the 8TH

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have a question...our news in the US shows many people walking down the streets in Mexico city wearing masks. Yet when you look in the background nobody has a mask on outside of the people they focus the camera on. Are people not panicking as much as they are attempting to make us believe?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I have a question...our news in the US shows many people walking down the streets in Mexico city wearing masks. Yet when you look in the background nobody has a mask on outside of the people they focus the camera on. Are people not panicking as much as they are attempting to make us believe?

I see more panic in this boards than in my city! I live a few miles from Perote, which was reported to be the very centre of this outbreak. Yes some people wear the blue masks and kids don't go to school but most people I know are living their lives as usual. I think nobody really knows what's going on! You can't trust the news, you can't trust our governor.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well let me brief you what i saw in these last days.

April 23 was the day of the inicial outbreak announcement
By April 25 there werent any masks available in drug stores, vitamins and other antiviral drugs were gonne too!

Some people are reselling these masks for crazy prices.

Today is very usual to see large waiting lines of people outside drug stores. Hospitals and medic care centers are outnumbered.

I live in the second largest city of Mexico. But my friends and relatives living in Mexico city told me that the city streets and public places are like a ghost town (Like the shot of london in 28 days later movie). Freak yes people using tear gas masks while driving some nut stuff

Anyway this is what im living each day. Im sick with a seasonal flu didnt rush to panic but it scares a lot of people

new topics

top topics

join