It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Vaccine - Big Pharma Immune from Accountability.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
IMO this *outbreak* goes to a lvl 5 alert we’ll be seeing round ups - mandatory vaccinations.

What's sick about that?

The companies who produce these vaccines have NO accountability if they make an *oops* (like many times in the past) and kill one or each and every one of you.

I repeat - Big Pharma has NO ACCOUNTABILITY for the vaccines they'll be forcing on the public. All vaccine producers are immunized - by law.

That - is scary beyond belief.

(link to Dr. Tenpenny)

...Bill Frist (R-TN), a physician, drove through a bill that gave drug companies more immunity than any bill ever passed by Congress. The legislation, referred to as *Division E*was tacked on to a Defense appropriations bill in the final minutes of the Congressional sessions before the Christmas recess. This bill provides at least four sweeping provisions:

1. Immunity from liability for all drugs, vaccines, or biological products deemed as a covered countermeasure against bioterrorism in the event of an outbreak of any kind. (more)

2. Immunity for any product used for any public health emergency declared by the secretary of HHS. The authority to declare an emergency now rests completely in the hands of the secretary of HHS— an appointed, non-medical person who has no accountability to the general public. The president’s hand-picked person that is part of his inner circle will have the power to mandate vaccines and other medications given to the American people.

3. Immunity from accountability. No matter what a drug company do wrong in this arena, they are protected. Even if the company’s dirty facility created a batch of contaminated vaccines that resulted in death or injury to thousands of people, the drug company will not be held accountable.

4. Immunity from lawsuits. A person who suffers any type of loss will be prohibited from suing the drug companies. Vaccine manufacturers have immunity from almost everything, perhaps even murder. (more)

In other words, the injured party would have to prove the vaccine maker intentionally caused him harm.
Division-E goes even one step further.

Unbelievably, even if a pharmaceutical company knowingly harms people, the company will be immune from legal prosecution unless the U.S. attorney general initiates "enforcement action" against the drug company in the name of the claimant. This means the U.S. government would have to go to bat for the injured party for the lawsuit to move forward, as unlikely as the current swine flu fiasco being an unplanned pandemic.

The swine flu outbreak is going to benefit one of the most prolific and successful venture capital firms in the United States: Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers. Share prices have already risen for two of eight public traded companies in the firm's portfolio of Pandemic and Bio Defense investments. BioCryst, up more than 26 percent, to $2.21 per share, and Novavax, maker of viral vaccines, escalated 75 percent to $1.42 per share on the first announcement of the swine flu outbreak in Mexico.

Novavax uses genetic information and "recombinant, virus-like particle technology" to rapidly engineer a vaccine. Its technology has only been through Phase II clinical trials but might be released prematurely. Novavax’s CEO, Rahul Singhvi announced Friday, "There is an emergency authorization avenue that is available that would allow us to use the vaccine in an emergency without further testing." The Division-E provisions would protect the company from all liability.

In the fine print of the Division-E legislation, (available for download at "http://www.drtenpenny.com/" so you can read it for yourself), there is a suggestion that a massive, bioterrorist vaccination program could be "voluntary."

Will the media make everyone aware of the one-line provision that potentially gives us the right to refuse?
Will government mandates override State exemption laws?
The future is unclear but this has been suggested.
Your personal rights in this area are growing very thin and activism has never been more important.
A quote by U.S. Representative Ron Paul (R-TX) says it all: "When we give government the power to make medical decisions for us, we, in essence, accept that the state owns our bodies."

I hope people throw off the *scare* and take a look at what’s really going on.

Don’t take the needle people!

I encourage anyone who’s interested to visit Dr. Tenpenny’s site (see the link above). She’s outlined some health tips, which include healthy doses of vitamin A, Dand C, getting enough sleep and keeping hydrated.

Dr. Tenpenny is in Mexico at the moment and her site has up to the moment coverage of the flu.

peace and health

[edit on 29-4-2009 by silo13]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
link

Dr.Tenpenny goes on to state:

We are currently at Level 4; Level 5 states the following:

4. Determine target population for vaccination; if intervention agreed, implement as an emergency measure; assess impact.
5. Consider deploying prototype pandemic vaccine, if available.
[This means that use of an unproven, marginally tested vaccine will be
allowed.]
6. If agreements are already in place with manufacturer(s), consider recommending cessation of seasonal vaccine production and initiation of full-scale pandemic vaccine production.
7. Adjust priority lists of persons to be vaccinated.
8. Plan for vaccine distribution and accelerate preparations for mass vaccination campaigns (e.g., education, legal/liability issues) for when pandemic vaccine becomes available.
Level 6 states, "Consider applying emergency powers."

So - Deploy prototypes - with NO accountability?
What are you going to do when this levels into mandatory vaccinations?

peace

[edit on 29-4-2009 by silo13]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yeah, kinda like we are all being set up, eh??

I quit taking vaccines several years ago & I have not had thye flu since the last time I had one!!! Says alot to me, you know??

What would I do if mandatory vaccines come into play?? Guess I would be criminalized because I AM NOT GETTING ONE!!!! My 'vaccine" is my belief in God and knowing that all things are happening according to plan. If a flu gets me, it is my time to go - of course, I will be taking measures to help me build immune system & not come into contact with anything that can kill me.

I believe what you posted is a great example of how our own government is not for THE PEOPLE!! IMHO, if they think they are going to push a vaccine on me that has not been tested & not be held responsible if it - the vacinne - kills me or a family member - the are f***ing crazy!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There is really not much to add to the OP, however it is obvious to us here and in many literate, educated circles just exactly how this world wide agenda is being played out .

I personally cannot stress the use of natural sources for pumping up the levels of our immune systems at this time and of using universal precautions in the most minute detail.

Education is your best defence and using your gut instead of your head for the next couple of years as these types of sickness's are going to become rampant as we move toward the Galactic center of the milkyway and the earth begins the cleansing of the virus which has plagued her for the past 100 years.

It really matters little if it is nature or a diabolical plan perpetuated by TPTB, what does matter is your will to win and overcome the trials which will face mankind in the coming years.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It’s clear headed thinking like yours that’s going to be the biggest asset to all of us when these situations take place.

Taking care of yourself, like you said, surely must be the greatest asset also.

I’ve looked around for a herb store for some Vit. A, D and C. - Not having much luck but will start centering my diet around food stuff higher in those vitamins. So many tourists this time of year I want to really boost the ol’ immune system.

Though I have to admit the flu doesn’t worry me - the vaccine does.

Thanks - Peace

[edit on 30-4-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
'Novavax uses genetic information and "recombinant, virus-like particle technology" to rapidly engineer a vaccine.'

If they can engineer a vaccine, they can engineer a virus!

There is a thread about how vaccine makers predicted an 531% rise (you have to love the precise percentage numbers) in vaccine sales before this crisis- which may not be as bad as originally thought- but of course that didn't stop the vaccine makers from making huge profits!

As someone said: 'If war is that profitable, then we will see a lot more wars.'

The exact same situation is underway.

They create a problem- then offer us their solution! It helps to enlist the media to offer disinformation and hype it into the stratosphere. That helps boost profits!

Of course the solution can be worse than the problem and is the basis of Silo13's thread.

The current vaccines cannot work against the current strain- which is mutating as we speak (thanks 'recombinant, virus-like particle technology'
)

What's interesting of course is how they can force or trick people into accepting an injection of a disgusting, potentially toxic brew into their bodies in the false interest of public safety while completely discounting efficient natural-based treatments or public sanitation considerations in surviving/avoiding the flu.

Isn't that suspicious?

This 'crisis' may be a front for a bigger operation to degrade the freedoms of people by saying that they need to do these things to protect the people when in reality people need to be protected from them

It's all about money& control IMO.

Vaccine companies have taken notice, especially the ones who are not cashing in!

Will we be seeing a lot more viruses released into the population in the future?

Vaccine companies are getting away with it simply because the law lets them to! They know they will be protected by the government because supposedly 'they can do no wrong' and they will argue that case until they're blue in the face.

Hopefully some evidence will come forward in the future that will implicate them in the creation of these highly unusual and suspect viruses. That's the only thing that will put the brakes to this runaway train.

Unless the PTB says 'to hell with you, there's nothing stopping us now'

I can only imagine what the big picture is.

Money?
Power?
Control?
Population Reduction?
Fear?
Distraction?

[edit on 3-5-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

If they can engineer a vaccine, they can engineer a virus!

Exactly Star...

And though it seems the scare is over - believe me - it wont be the last time we hear about this it fears me to say.

And at the risk of repeating myself, when, not if, the flu vaccinations become mandatory, I really am wondering what people will do.

The vaccination makers have NO accountability.

None.

Where else do you find that in the USA?
No where I think is the answer.

Do car makers have accountability for faulty parts? You bet.
Are food establishments held accountable if their patrons sicken? Yep again.
I would venture to say the only business in the USA that has no accountability for their products is Big Pharma, and this immunity is granted by the Government who‘s job it is to protect the public.

...accepting an injection of a disgusting, potentially toxic brew into their bodies in the false interest of public safety.
Isn't that suspicious?

More than suspicious.
Something here is dead wrong, dead dead wrong.

Unless the PTB says 'to hell with you, there's nothing stopping us now'

And Star, I’m sorry to say, I think this has already happened...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Silo-
If you check out CDC.gov, you'll find the "Emergency Use Authorization" link, which will also link you to the law, signed under Bush, that removes any citzen's right to due process under law (i.e., sueing pharma, the government, etc.) for the use of meds or vaccines during a state of emergency. It also details that pharmas don't need to conduct the same clinical trials on meds or vaccines that they would have to do under "normal" circumstances- like the '76 flu, when so many were killed or injured from the vaccine, Guillan-Barre syndrome, etc. So basically, the law allows the gov. to treat us as lab rats under the EUA. The law is the same that applies to military personnel, who are required to take all vaccines gven them, without recourse if they should be made ill by the vaccines. We are, as a nation, essentially, "enlisted" during a pandemic.

A good read regarding these draconian laws is: "Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That's Killing Our Soldiers--And Why GI's Are Only The First Victims", by Hashimoto. The book deals with a new Anthrax vaccine for the military, but is very relevant to your post.

Peace.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by CultureD]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Actually mandatory vaccines are very unlikely. It takes months to produce the vaccine. Also it's of course, at a level 5. I've yet to hear of mandatory roundups.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Sorry- not sure how to edit (again- please be patient)-- the author of Vaccine A is Gary Matsumoto. My apologies for an incorrect citation.
----C

top topics

join