It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones losing it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Alex Jones is a nut at best and a con-artist at the worst. His whole premise that their is this NWO that has been working for generations to gradually take over the world is ridiculous. It goes against human nature. No one is going to hatch a plan that 50 or a few hundred years later their group is going to rule the world. People just arent that patient.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
I was waiting for someone to make a half assed assumption. Congratulations, you did!
I'm not a democrat, nor a republican. However I often find myself biased wait... wait for it.. AGAINST democrats.
I'm often critical of Obama myself, but I'm not a muckraker. I can see the positive in everything, and Alex Jones wants to focus on the negative in his crusade against evil

Again, I understand his message I just came to realize that there is more to life than dwelling on the dark parts of it. I also have come to realize that he has lost it himself, and he probably won't come to terms that life isn't all dark.

How convenient of you to suddenly discover this several months after Obama is elected and exposed by Alex Jones. It sure made a lot more sense for you under Bush though, didn't it?

Just admit that you bought into the Hope and Change campaign of corporately backed Obama, and come to terms with the fact that the system is set up to enslave the world. You have a choice to go along with it, or not.

A crusade against evil can't succeed without knowing the truth. The truth is not to be found within the system.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Alex Jones is a nut at best and a con-artist at the worst. His whole premise that their is this NWO that has been working for generations to gradually take over the world is ridiculous. It goes against human nature. No one is going to hatch a plan that 50 or a few hundred years later their group is going to rule the world. People just arent that patient.

You can start here:
news.google.com...

Then go read anything from the Council on Foreign Relations. You will find they are obsessed with globalization, overpopulation and population reduction.

Then find out which organization has overwhelmingly dominated every presidential administration for decades. Then find out who created it.

Then ask yourself, would a government controlled by people obsessed with ending national sovereignty (globalization) and overpopulation really care if billions of people died?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Riposte]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Alex Jones is comfortable in his own skin. He constantly reminds us that he is just a human being, that he likes to get silly and have fun, and that he's far from perfect. Its about the Information, not Alex Jones.

Just in case you missed it - The OP has been banned.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr.Joseph

Seems like Alex may be venting some anger by acting like a crazed NWO storm trooper. He deals with negativity constantly and on a large scale. I can allow him this rant so long as it doesn't become a habit.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Give me an honest opinion,

MSM news, or Internet news ?

I chose Internet news ... Because I can chose from many sources ...Then connect some dots , and work through ATS to think tank with others. Be it left , right, or the True GUTS of the bird itself ...

Now to be involved and concerned 4 our country in the now is a good and prudent act , and can get quite serious. Say what you want hear and now. History is being made every day now, and from now on as it will forever

Are you concerned ?
If not, i wonder why .? please tell me why i should not or any one with an outlet of connecting to the people by means of GCN AJ or who ever Fox Cnn

Screw it

right on , and 2 others who are willing ... I am not military , hell the closest i have got 2 war is call of duty 4...

But tac. goes along way... I have thought of plan a , B , and c ...
Run to the hills ... get a R.V. or stand my ground... Stand Our Ground is the only way ...

Small patriot groups of 7, or 8 Strong... Must have Short Wave Single Side Band Communication..
We must fortify homes , and Dig in strong... (Bottle neck Kill zones ) in attic look outs sandbagged, and Hard...

Good point to remember , Waco times a thousand... Hot zones as they will be called (individual American homes ) will be targeted by the C-130 guns and leveled one by one ...

But not before they have first tested the target, and lost persons and cant secure target ( Hard Target. )

So my question 2 all is , Are you going 2 be a hard target or soft ? Hard targets For All ...
I will get my quota , Quack Quack , MAKE A STAND ! You going 2 RUN from a Duck !!!
NYC Pigs On a Wing ...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

I was waiting for someone to make a half assed assumption. Congratulations, you did!
I'm not a democrat, nor a republican. However I often find myself biased wait... wait for it.. AGAINST democrats.
I'm often critical of Obama myself, but I'm not a muckraker. I can see the positive in everything, and Alex Jones wants to focus on the negative in his crusade against evil

Again, I understand his message I just came to realize that there is more to life than dwelling on the dark parts of it. I also have come to realize that he has lost it himself, and he probably won't come to terms that life isn't all dark.

How convenient of you to suddenly discover this several months after Obama is elected and exposed by Alex Jones. It sure made a lot more sense for you under Bush though, didn't it?

Just admit that you bought into the Hope and Change campaign of corporately backed Obama, and come to terms with the fact that the system is set up to enslave the world. You have a choice to go along with it, or not.

A crusade against evil can't succeed without knowing the truth. The truth is not to be found within the system.

Oh yes, I swoon for Obama for he is my messiah. He will save me from the evil of the world and anyone who objects to him is doing it just because he is black!

Actually I'm not an idiot. But I'm not paranoid. I know when the tin foil hat is not necessary. Ask yourself.. what would make my opinion differ?

Maybe its when Obama started to reverse some the Bush policies the moment he got in office, and Alex Jones never ONCE made any comment about it. Instead all he did was focus on how everything is going wrong.

You seem to think that I am some absent minded Obama-tron. Maybe you just can't accept the fact that Alex Jones is a raving mad man that is so deep in he can't even see the sunlight anymore.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You can start here:
news.google.com...

Then go read anything from the Council on Foreign Relations. You will find they are obsessed with globalization, overpopulation and population reduction.

Then find out which organization has overwhelmingly dominated every presidential administration for decades. Then find out who created it.

Then ask yourself, would a government controlled by people obsessed with ending national sovereignty (globalization) and overpopulation really care if billions of people died?

Globalization isn't a bad thing, infact is NECESSARY. Sooner or later humanity has to unite, or we will never evolve into a greater civilization. Let me make it clear, however.. I don't want billions of people to die, and that I want to see every single person in the world united and cared for and given equal rights.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you might want to step out of the closet that you are living in more than once a month. as bush sr specified in one of his addresses about a nwo

your above statement is either blantant ignorance or bashing. whatever it is, i pitty you

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Globalization isn't a bad thing, infact is NECESSARY. Sooner or later humanity has to unite, or we will never evolve into a greater civilization. Let me make it clear, however.. I don't want billions of people to die, and that I want to see every single person in the world united and cared for and given equal rights.

I agree wholeheartedly. The problem though is that the leaders of the current globalization movement are insane, bloodthirsty ego maniacs.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You seem to think that I am some absent minded Obama-tron. Maybe you just can't accept the fact that Alex Jones is a raving mad man that is so deep in he can't even see the sunlight anymore.

Ok then list some good things about the current state and direction of domestic and world politics, economics, international relations, and so on.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Ok then list some good things about the current state and direction of domestic and world politics, economics, international relations, and so on.

At least people are somewhat hopeful for the future. But all in all things aren't that much better. But at least they are not worse.

I think a lot of fears of Obama are unjustified, as are a lot of hopes for Obama are.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

actually i watch a lot of CoFR debates and lectures on fora tv and they aren't evil eugenics loving psychos - they're a bunch of liberal left leaning people who generally talk about feeding the hungry, protecting the environment, developing a pragmatic and stable society and all those issues most people actually care about.

I like alex jones, i'm listening to him now in fact - sometimes he takes a few scraps of truth and spins it out into a massive drama which doesn't exist. Aldous Huxley is a great example, yes he's a globalist like most of the CoFR members are but the quote alex always uses about the advantages of totalatarian government comes from the foreword to brave new world, a book which is regarded as one of the most important anti-totalatarian books ever written.

What i'm saying is the world is a very complex place, good ol' alex can't simplify it down to the easy old 'good Vs evil' because the world just isn't as simple. If we want to make the world a better place then first we need to understand how it works, what everyone is doing then find a way of making a positive effect to the system.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

At least people are somewhat hopeful for the future. But all in all things aren't that much better. But at least they are not worse.

My friend, things are much worse. Much, much worse. And I would say they are so bad now there is virtually no turning back.

650,000 jobs are being lost every month. PRIME mortgage defaults are increasing by 50% every month. The government debt has increased 5 times since last year, and Obama has proposed more spending this year than in the entire history of the United States.

Meanwhile, all the criminals on Wall Street and the international bankers are getting "bailout" as a reward for raping the general population. And to top it all off, the underlying problem of it all -- the banks' massive exposure to derivatives and mortgage backed securities -- is INCREASING.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Any common man faced with such knowlege might be prone to losing it. That does not discredit the info that pushed said person over the edge.

As they say 'just because I'm paranoid doesnt mean theyre not out to get me!'

Follow his research links and find out that his paranoia is well founded, unfortunately.

Do your own research, come to similar conclusions, take that info to heart and tell me it does't chill you to your bones.

How would you react if you *knew* the world you knew was falling apart?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
People can slander Alex Jones, call his personality or on-air behavior lunatic, that he is someone to not listen to in an effort to influence our subconscious or to influence the newly woken into believing this falsely generated 'fact' but it is not fact, it is a common magician's trick to divert our gaze from the truth.

The truth is that Alex Jones woke us up and nurtured us with his stories of the freaky Bohemian Grove and spooky stories of secret people in power that over time revealed themselves as an eerie, painful truth.

He is telling us to wake up, for goodness' sake, and he's being an entertainer at the same time to keep us from yawning.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've been listening to Alex for a long time now and yes he does get too "high drama" sometimes and rants too much sometimes, but hey...

Alex has been giving us more great information than anyone else and he is a great resource.

His shows this week on the flu thing have been absolutely spellbinding.

I am a big Alex Jones fan. Give the guy a break, he's a workaholic.

Listen to Alex every day and you will learn a lot. Most of the time he is right on.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You can start here:
news.google.com...

In the mid 70's there was a conspiracy book called None Dare Call it a Conspiracy that detailed the inner workings of the Council on Foreign Relations and listed members. That was how many years ago????? I don't know if the book is still in print but it may be on line somewhere, give it a read and then tell me they are not patient and this is new stuff!

found it

www.captaincanadacrusades.ca...

edit: to add link

[edit on 4/29/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There is a fine line between reality and entertainment.

That's why we have 'reality entertainment'. And it is such a big earner in today's media. Reality TV shows - Big Brother, Castaway, The Osbourne's, Jerry Springer, the list is endless.

People just cant get enough of reality entertainment. Its funny the arguments I've had with guys who honestly believe WWF is real! No jokes, they truly believe its real. Like I said there is a fine line between reality and entertainment.

Alex Jones has tapped into this medium. He's an entertainer who believes or not, doesn't matter.

I got an example that you may find interesting. I was attending a church seminar. A whole bunch of guest speakers from around the globe having their day on stage to pass on their message.

Nearly all of them where entertainers. They where charismatic, funny, entertaining. They where good at what they did. They made the Bible, God and Christianity sound exciting, everyone was excited, the crowd cheered and got into it.

I think it was day 3 or 4 and this little old guy was on the stage. He spoke quietly and softly. No big charismatic hoopla about him at all. But oh my! this guy's message was absolutely awesome.
Here was a man who'd spent many special moments with God, learned many life changing truths, and spoke a most touching message.

Whilst he was speaking I looked around the auditorium - people where fidgeting, some where texting on their phones, others where talking, one guy was taking a nap, and some where leaving. I couldn't believe it.

Out of the whole 'event' this guy was the best. I mean if your there to actually LEARN something, not be entertained, as was advertised and the purpose of the seminar ....

After he finished and left the stage, there was a break, and you go back to the auditorium for the next speaker. And WOW, this other guy comes out on the stage with his huge personality shouting this and shouting that and the crowd responds in kind. The essence of his message? nothing. Pure entertainment, sadly that is all. But oh how the masses responded to this dribble. In the end it was nothing more than a show. Reality entertainment ....

Alex Jones hasn't lost his mind. He's just entertaining his fan base. Keeping it exciting and keeping them coming back.

Sadly good information is often not exciting. Truth is often confronting, and serious. But who wants that in today's world of shock and awe?
I guess it all comes down to your personality type. Can you sit through a lecture with someone giving you the facts of their theory's without the wiz bang show to keep you focused? Can you concentrate for more than 5 minutes at a time, or do you need an add break to grab a coke before the next installment of mind numbing entertainment ....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why would people think he'd be targeted and murdered? That's such a played out way of handling things that it's become a running joke in pop culture. If people actually see it going on regardless of them trying to spin it as anything except homicide...it would still be too obvious. It's the old rule of...become known enough and it's safer to leave him alone. It's too late. They may actually be forced to change course as a direct result of AJ...perhaps making these things now irrelevant. Just a thought, although...since the Endgame is the same goal no matter what, once you have the "vaccine" and know how to spot things, the game is really over no matter how you switch course.

Just to be fair..."supposedly" at the beginning when he wasn't such a well known figure...he did get harassed a lot, people tried to run him off the road. Coming back to the whole "assassination" thing, the only way to do it successfully is early on when they do not have enough followers yet or are not well known enough to matter. Kinda like what happened with....Rik Clay

[edit on 18-5-2009 by EctoCooler HiC]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join