It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones losing it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
lol @ Alex Jones bashing, I'm a supporter... the only reason he can come off like a "nut" is because of a mindset you're taught, more so called an amateur.

he has only been wrong once or twice, but he has admitted to his wrong doings... not really wrong, but mistakes in his work..., he occasionally gets on the wrong side and goes into a religious fanatical mind-set which can put some off, but not too much...

people..., stop making useless threads this is what they(the powers that be) want us to do, in house fighting and other nonsense :

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
I lost my taste for Alex Jones after Obama was inaugurated. (No I'm not an Obamatron, don't start.) I noticed that all the guy could do was see the negative in everything. He's a fearmonger whether he intends to be one or not.

He's lost in his own mad-ness and can't see it, I don't want to be dragged down by it.

Haha, oh please. Give me a break.

So basically you were only listening to him since he was Bush bashing, because it satisfied your left-right paradigm worldview and made you feel better about yourself since you're a Democrat.

Apparently you never paid any attention to what he has been railing against his ENTIRE life. It's not about which political party is right, it's that they are both corrupt and controlled by the corporate military industrial complex and international bankers.

It's ridiculous and sad that you still can't see it. Your mistake is that you think Alex Jones has somehow changed his message, when it's actually EXACTLY the same. Obama is controlled by the same people that controlled Bush.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The more correct Alex Jones gets, the louder the anti-Alex Jones trolls get...

I've noticed it

The trolls are invading ATS day in, day out, starting up threads and posts that Alex Jones is crazy but as any monkey can see, the reality on the ground is that Alex Jones is right.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
To answer your original question that AJ has lost it I believe you have to "have" it in the first place.
At first, I listened to what he had to say but his habit of finding death and destruction under every rock made me fear for the man's sanity. I have also become very tired in his delivery. Just because you have a penchant for yelling doesn't necessarily mean people will hear you any better. If he really wants to get his message across, a tad tamer approach will gather more listeners. Running up and down the streets of NYC with a bullhorn demanding that 9/11 was an inside job merely comes across as the proverbial kook standing on his soapbox in the village square preaching that the world will end, so repent you sinners.
Has he made some very thought provoking discoveries? Most assuredly. And I think he serves a great service in demanding answers to certain questions that have to be asked. But as I've said numerous times when this subject comes up...Not everything is a conspiracy.
I feel that AJ's approach is quite similar to that of Nostradamus....throw enough ideas out there and given the law of statistics...something will stick.
Believe me, I'm not against the man or his efforts, but his pounding delivery that invokes nothing but fear and suspicion turned me off long ago.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zlots331
Believe me, I'm not against the man or his efforts, but his pounding delivery that invokes nothing but fear and suspicion turned me off long ago.

How do you calmly deliver the news that the ruling elite want to kill 6 billion people?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You know, at one time I supported Jones. I thought his expose on the whole Waco debacle was tremendous..... However, for the past couple of years I have come to a startling conclusion. The man is a raving lunatic. He's out of control.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Alex Jones may try to be funny sometimes, and he isn't as funny as some people tell him he is. But that doesn't matter one bit. He can have his little release from all the hard work he does, and he is entitled to it. His information is very good on most parts.

To me your motive has become very clear and obvious Dr.Joseph, and it wont work with me my friend!

wont work on me either as i have listened to aj for over 3 years now and this man has been dead on. i have to admit that he does get overly excited from time to time. so all of these peeps that have forsaken this man, i give you a challenge!! spend the time and money finding out the truth and then lets see your exact facial expressions
owe shucks you work for the government so you need not spend any time, as your bosses tell you everything that you need to know

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Where does alex jones get his info from, nobody knows lol.

He is nothing compared to what william cooper was, and i would still listen to cooper over alex anyday even though he is dead.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Where does alex jones get his info from, nobody knows lol.

your kidding right?
aj posts most of his documents on his web site and most are directly from the govt or people who work with the govt. might want to do some researching before firing crazy things out in the air like that

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

Oh yep, of course the government do not use people, oh no, the government is dumb are they.

They got rid of william cooper because he was good at what he did and he knew them, while alex plays there game perfectly.

I am just surprised he is not going hysterical like normal now, i wonder why he chooses to be calm while the swine is on, lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
once last lil bit here. if you are so worried about aj and his information? then you might take a bigger concern as to who is giving our current president the information from his telepromters. not sure if you noticed as this man cannot # without a telepromter

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Jones is different than cooper in that he is much more of a sensationalist. Therefore, he is far easier to discredit that cooper was.

Cooper had all of his military papers, and mamy declassified(not to mention many classified) documents that PROVED who he was and that he had access to the info he spoke about.

Jones is someone who can be written off as a shock jock. Why worry about killing a guy when you can discredit him, and make it out as though all of the people who believe him are loons?

They tried to do this with Cooper, but it didnt work.

Jones on the other hand, does part of it for them.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.Joseph
reply to post by DarksDeception

yes i find him hillarious, who can forget that comical gem on how the Branch Davidians were not a cult but a peace-loving religious group. And David Koresh was in no way a pedophile.

Methinks someone should do some research.

Please, show me PROOF that Koresh was a pedophile? I have never seen PROOF. All I have seen/heard is innuendo. Since Koresh was obviously a pedophile, that means the various alphabet agencies had the right to slaughter the women and children? Which they did, btw. There is no evidence that the Branch Davidians were NOT a peace loving group. They did NOTHING to bring that situation upon themselves. They were American citizens whose views might have been way out of the mainstream but that's no reason to slaughter them. Also, do not throw any gun crap in my face. They were gun dealers, a legitimate business in this country, and "stockpiling" arms is, in truth, just inventory. Like I said, I have NEVER seen absolute PROOF that Koresh was a pedophile. It is possible that he was but, again, how does that equate into killing all of them?

About the only thing they did on the last day of the siege was start the fire, a stupid thing to do but they were in a bad situation. If they came out, they would get shot and the fire did NOT kill the women and children, they were in the back, away from the fire. Cult or not, they were still citizens of this country. They did not deserve what happened.

Sorry, guys, for the derail, but I am tired of ignorance. The Branch Davidians may not have been "your" most ideal citizens, but ask the sheriff of Waco - he NEVER had a problem with them.

Gotta love the U.S.A. Don't agree with your neighbors POV? Just kill them.

On topic, now, I do love how the clip of AJ was taken out of context making him look like he's "lost it". Evidence of Revision, right in front of our faces.

Again, sorry for the derail but I do feel it warranted the response.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Alex Jones Is Crazy.

How many of you/us 'truthers' spread the word?
How many of us shout out about what we believe?
How many of us are not scared to be called insane?
How many of us are making a difference?

It takes a little crazyness to talk about this stuff in the public eye but let me say this....

Despite his channels, his attitude, his techniques, his behaviour, Alex Jones is doing something most of us on here only day dream about. He is awakening minds.

I often wonder who's gonna start the revolution, I look on here sometimes but we're all too weak, yes, we are all too weak... prove me wrong by getting it going. Jones' crazyness is an aid to us really.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr.Joseph

these video segments are taken out of context,he is doing an imitation of law inforcement officials.alex jones is one of the few at the root of the awakening of the masses,really makes me question the motives of the poster.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Haha, oh please. Give me a break.

So basically you were only listening to him since he was Bush bashing, because it satisfied your left-right paradigm worldview and made you feel better about yourself since you're a Democrat.

I was waiting for someone to make a half assed assumption. Congratulations, you did!
I'm not a democrat, nor a republican. However I often find myself biased wait... wait for it.. AGAINST democrats.
I'm often critical of Obama myself, but I'm not a muckraker. I can see the positive in everything, and Alex Jones wants to focus on the negative in his crusade against evil.

Apparently you never paid any attention to what he has been railing against his ENTIRE life. It's not about which political party is right, it's that they are both corrupt and controlled by the corporate military industrial complex and international bankers.

It's ridiculous and sad that you still can't see it. Your mistake is that you think Alex Jones has somehow changed his message, when it's actually EXACTLY the same. Obama is controlled by the same people that controlled Bush.

Again, I understand his message I just came to realize that there is more to life than dwelling on the dark parts of it. I also have come to realize that he has lost it himself, and he probably won't come to terms that life isn't all dark.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Miraj]

Edit: Removing giant quotes

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

wow amazing footage there with the waco thing.... Alex is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Jones is different than cooper in that he is much more of a sensationalist. Therefore, he is far easier to discredit that cooper was.

Cooper had all of his military papers, and mamy declassified(not to mention many classified) documents that PROVED who he was and that he had access to the info he spoke about.

Jones is someone who can be written off as a shock jock. Why worry about killing a guy when you can discredit him, and make it out as though all of the people who believe him are loons?

They tried to do this with Cooper, but it didnt work.

Jones on the other hand, does part of it for them.

ya but did cooper have the amount of listeners and watchers that Alex Jones has? did cooper have that special somthing that made people want to watch him? lets face it... Alex is entertaining and he has allot of balls in some of the stuff he does.... Was cooper more "genuine" YES but what diff does it make if people never heard of cooper? and his message was lost in the dark?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's typical with military exercise, you discredit and propagandise your enemy, be it as it may, the discretisation of the conspiracy theorists. an easy way of this is to release information that you know will be easily digested by the theorists and then retract this information and just like in war, you enemy is undermined and defeated.

Some information that has been released on purpose for discretisation
ID Card release times
Recession recovery times
Economy thresholds
Disease proliferation
Environmental destruction
etc, etc

The know people who know the truth are a dangerous liability, and like any enemy, propaganda and infiltrations will be made, the release information that when played back will sound feasible but in the long run will be looked back on with skepticism and will ultimately discredit those who pedal it.

They are smarter than us, they play these games all the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i love his rants and as another person mentioned, he was doing his officer jackboots impression. i remember when i first heard one of his rants, i about fell out of my chair laughing.

he's good at what he does. and i admire that he just digs for the truth and doesn't just hop on a band wagon.

that was a good rant. hahaha...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join