It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachmann Learns of Serious Flu Scare, Decides To Speak Anyway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Ah, our favorite Minnesotan is at it again with the thinking and the talking and the whole thing ...

“I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under another Democrat president Jimmy Carter. And I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it’s an interesting coincidence.”

Mmm, except that the Swine Flu outbreak "in the 70's" coincided with the Gerald Fold administration.

But good on you for insinuating that Democrats = Swine Flu.

Keep 'em coming Bachmann.

There's actually a pretty funny take on this at Wonkette.

[edit on 29 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

This is the same thing that some major news stations do, "accidentally" get their facts wrong, knowing most people won't check them. And those who do, nobody will listen to them anyway because it's not as sensational.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

There's nothing "accidentally" intentional about Michelle Bachmann, she is actually that funny.

Here's a classic:

""Is there no longer freedom of speech in this chamber, Mr. President?....Mr. President...MR. PRESIDENT?....You can turn my microphone off now." *

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nice find schrodinger.

It's yet another one of those classic examples of how the right spreads it's filth...i mean agenda.

Take something that really happened and surround it with lies. Take this new "truth/lie" sandwich and distribute to the masses. Let those who can't think for themselves absorb it, and assimilate into your collective.

And i agree....there is NOTHING accidental about Michelle Bachmann

This video is a prime example of what happens when you force someone to think out loud when they dont have a thought of their own to contribute.

top topics

join