It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We the Swine Flu Conspiracy Nuts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I saw this guy on Youtube and thought I would share it with you all.

What is he talking about with 7 deaths? Isn't over 150 in Mexico? Anyone know of the Lab report he is reffering to? I didn't want to ask him. I hate confrentation LOL. He seems like an angry man.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yeah wow, I think this guy needs to more eloquently state his position. This could be the poster child for why we are fu#ed in our world today. He religiously watches Amer. Idol though.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

I managed to stomach about 1 minute of this dip$#!7$ rant before I had to check the EDIS pandemic map.

Frankly, I guess no one told him Baxter slipped some H5N1 virus samples in to the seasonal flu shots, or that two US military bases are reporting missing virus samples. Or that the federal government has been ramping up graveyard preparedness for a pandemic that they seem to have seen in their crystal ball.

Or that they reverse engineered the Spanish Flu and suddenly we have a flu for the first time since 1918 that shares one fatal simular trait.

Or that the conspiracy nuts have been screaming months ago that a pandemic was eminent and that we all need to prepare.

I can honestly go on and on. Just because you refuse to follow main stream news articles, or alternative news articles doesn't make you any less ignorant. What a sod.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
There is no proof of 150 deaths caused by this so called swine flu! Most of the people died from other diseases and medical conditions other then this swine flu.

There are 7 deaths almost certain(!) by this flu(almost certain
).
On a population of 10 Million, that is NO PANDAMIC PEOPLE!

There is no origin of this virus it just fell out of the sky.......very strange.

The world wide panic is a creation of the media. This is what the creators of this virus hoped for, mass hysteria, don't give in to it. They make great money selling Tami flu because world governments need to secure there people for this (fake)treat.

Tami Flu is a very dangerous drug en there is no proof it is the cure so...... don't worry this will blow over

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Uh.....there's doctors galore down in Mexico posting that they've been MADE to post 'pneumonia' or 'cardiac arrest' on death certificates when they are sure it was the swine flu. (What person dies who's heart doesn't stop?)

Mexico has had several deaths where the person had some sort of flu like illness, but there was no ability to test them for this flu. They cannot claim those deaths as this, but they still happened.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
given the choice between listening to a conspiracy nut with a coherent thought and the ability to express it and a guy who seems to be shaving on the installment plan while his thoughts are on lay-away, i think i'll go to the latter, but thats just me.

[edit on 29/4/09 by pieman]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I responded appropriately in the text comments section. Wow that guys retarded. I love how people can have zero knowledge on a subject and just blab allday and be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
What? You guys don't believe him or what? You're saying he has a screw loose or something? That maybe he needs to move out of his moms basement?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
ROFL definately, and as another poster said not to "Shave on installment plan". Its because he totally twisted the news. People who are saying only 7 confirmed dead blah blah dont understand medicine at all. And me understanding lab work and doctors to the degree that I do I know they arent testing every single person. They use a mathimatical equation and do a sample test. Sample the group, you dont test every single person. So someone saw the WHO stated only 7 dead and took it out of context and ran with it. The WHO is not that stupid.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Memysabu]

top topics

join