It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cinco De Zero--Dont even think about partying!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
www.stevequayle.com...

SNIPPET

"Beware the Ides of May. For by that time the Swine Flu Pandemic will be well underway: the NWO will have guaranteed it. The mechanism for this is simple, the mass gatherings involved in the Cinco De Mayo festival. Cinco De Mayo celebrates the Mexican victory over the French invaders in the 1860's. Now for those of you not inclined to conspiracy theories, how is that Britain sent armed troops to Canada and France invaded Mexico during the American Civil War?"

Stay home that day is basically the message.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

A quick search brought up large Cinco de Mayo celebrations in major cities all over the United States... It does seem like a bit odd that something like this would happen near one of the largest gathering of Mexicans of the year.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
awesome, i am reluctant in saying this, but my birthday just happens to fall on that day. As a DJ, i usually have a pretty good party to work but the town i am in right now is LAME, so whatev. I would like to mention that one out of four people i come in to contact with have noticeable flu like symptoms, which is awesome

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
forget that, its my last day of finals

no flu is keeping me from going out there and partying.

and if they do have flu imma make out with whatever chick i find that has it or steel the beer of a dude who has it so i get it.

this way i get the cure now! while later all the other people die cuz i used it all up.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There's an estimate of around 50,000 people, mostly Hispanic, expected to participate in various rallies and marches in and around downtown Los Angeles this Friday, May 1. I just don't think this is a good idea at this time, despite much advance planning. I really wonder how this will play out.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
My friends

In Mexico the largest gathering holiday is 16th of September for independence day.

The second is other holidays related to catholic religion

Cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by the8th

You are right. Although the partying is on the night of the 15th.
Anyway, but 5 de Mayo is a big celebration for Hispanics in the USA, I have no idea why.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

the snippet in the TS's original post says "Cinco De Mayo celebrates the Mexican victory over the French invaders in the 1860's"

so i'll guess that one.

new topics

top topics

join