It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The miracle that will save everyone's lives.Please read!Understand why im pushing this topic for tr

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I saw the ad for these books in an Alternative news magazine in Australia called "Nexus" I bought the whole series..
After reading these books I realised it was just articulating what i already knew instinctively.
Everything i've heard or researched since; in a serendipitous way, makes perfect sense, one thing that struck me in particular was the book Grey aliens and the harvesting of souls, and Anastasia's view on the true nature of ET's.

I also listen to podcasts like Jim Harold's "Paranormal Podcast". or Open Minds Radio, and always think "Have these guest read The Ringing Cedar Series", because everything they're saying could easily be a chapter in those books.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The story of an Entrepreneur who took a trip and found an easier way to make money...and for just 8.2 easy payments of $19.95 you too can be spiritually uplifted! YES YOU CAN! And just when you think the story has ended and you have the complete version of wisdom and knowledge WATCH OUT! The latest release 9 is on its way HURRY ORDER NOW! MYSITC MIND READERS ARE STANDING BY

Why…why does it always cost money? Deep true knowledge that will awaken humanity may be hidden but when it finally does surface it will be accepted to be a gift and everyone knows a true gift is free.
To me it makes me even more saddened that we all want to believe and we are willing to part with things that are precious to us for something that should bring us joy only to find we found nothing truly unique or new. And instead we are taken in again and left with nothing really to show for it. With all due respect to OP I am sure it is a wonderful read...but until I see it break from the same bonds of our current greedy society I will not buy it!

Don’t forget to pick up your novelty outerwear and mugs at the gift store on your way out…
edit on 19-9-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
don't you ever think that maybe the books were written are perfect
then to discredit them tptb charge for them do you think those in power do not just ignore copywrite do you not think it is within their power to lie and make up rumors and make websites etc etc to throw you off?

read the books then make your judgment, anything else is ignorant.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
thepiratebay.se...

complete series are here in pdf. for free.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join