It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory that Aliens aren't from outer space

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It's very well established that "aliens" are from alternative time-lines. Some of them are even future archeologists. The U.S. government and some other governments around the world, already have "rooms" that they can charge with a certain frequency of electro-magnetic radiation, and then place a sound into, which causes time-dilation. I'm sure that this technology has been completely honed by now, with the help of these future and alternative current beings. UFO's are just that, these time-dilating rooms; that's why they are just lights or mirror-like objects. And, when they go shooting off, they're really shooting off through time AND space (which is really the same thing).

And, the "time-cops" (dog-faced beings), who are worker-cyborgs from one of the very distant most time-lines; when all matter becomes energy, after the next "phase-shift" of the Universe; make sure it all goes according to plan, and that there is justice and a proper place for everything.

It's either that, or we're in a matrix-like virtual reality, and the computers have enslaved us just to suck the souls out of us for energy. Which seems only slightly illogical, really.

It's most likely to be a little of both.

O-315

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
hi, TC I think you maybe thinking across the right lines as i too think that the greys come from Earth and specifically are us in the future. If we are heading into a long ice age then wouldn't our eyes evolve bigger to get more light into them etc. I realise that that is just one example and I may appear to be very narrow minded but we all have opinions

look at this from the sun, haahaahha looks funny

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse if nasa used half the money they use to search our skies on searching our oceans i think they would find proof of alien life much more attainable

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
It's very well established that "aliens" are from alternative time-lines. Some of them are even future archeologists...It's either that, or we're in a matrix-like virtual reality, ...

I can't address this because I honestly don't know if you're pulling my leg, or serious.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
well, we have people talk of the nazca lines, the pyramids and even atlantis, what if there was an intelligent life before us (aliens) and they are visiting us from the past or maybe they moved planet. The possibilities are endless, what if we had alient ancestors from mars, it ran out of water and they came to earth, maybe even crashing a loosing all technology with only a few people surviving?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well there is a "there are no ETs" theory so that sort of helps
getting through outer space or anywhere else.

How this happens means there are a lot of liars among us humans.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why does it have to be from the water?

Maybe the greys are from the center of the earth. If we assume that greys exist and that they look like the common descriptions. Black eyes, frail, grey skin....

If you lived in darkness, how would your eyes change evolve to accomodate. Like some nocturnal animals, their eyes are large and black. With no sun light their skin would likely lose any hues leaving it void of color or simply grey. I would also imagine that living inside cave/tunnel like environments would make sense for them to lose body mass. So the a thinner smaller body type would likely be better suited.

Perhaps they did evolve along side us, but where we came out of the caves and began building shelters, they stayed in the caves and dug deeper.

Just throwing that out there

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
seeing how big space is.. and that it is expanding

it almost seems simpler for aliens to be from another dimension of the multi-verse... another earth, punching a hole tru spacetime appearing in ours

than to travel the vast distances of space

but even that unravels if you consider not even a black hole rips spacetime

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

Right, thats one of the few was left for ETs to travel.
Too bad that might be a made up theory of travel for
made up ETs to travel.
Every time some physical obstacle prevents Space Travel
the religion of space travel comes up with new ideas.

The movies will always have hardware except for the
beaming technology which they do not have to explain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join