It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory that Aliens aren't from outer space

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Just throwing this out here. I'm wondering why everyone insists "aliens"
are from outer space.

There is a lot of history on Earth that we don't know about.

Is it possible that "aliens" are actually a third humonoid race that developed here in our past? Perhaps there were humans, neanderthals, and "aliens".

Perhaps there was a sentient race that evolved in the oceans. Or the third race evolved much faster than we are and all trace of them were lost through time?

Just wondering if anyone thinks there is any merit to this theory or if it's just nonsense. Please discuss.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by lafcadio]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I don't agree with this theory but it is refreshing to see another point of view on this phenomenon. I don't believe that aliens are visiting us but I do believe there is life out there. I find the sheeple of the ufo community will either jump all over you for daring to question thier beliefs or they will agree there maybe something to this theory and of course will provide a lot of links to back you up. I find no one actually does thier own research and will use others to back thier own view.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I believe something on the order of the discovery made in the movie "The Abyss" could very well be possible and explain the USO sightings that have been made.

Just think how much of the Ocean we have yet to discover.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yes, it could be possible. I happen to believe they have bases in the deepest parts of our oceans and that is the reason for USO's There have been countless military wittnesses of craft entering and leaving the oceans. Also, sonar tracking of craft operating at great speed in the oceans. I am not sure if they came from elsewhere first or evelved here though. It would make sense if you were an advanced race that was finding a place to stay or even hide from a Galactic conflict, that you would go deep in the ocean. It's a great place to remain invisible from the surface or even space. Also, you wouldn't have to contend with surface storms and cataclysms like earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, lightning, or any other surface problem. Planet surfaces are probably the most violent place to reside IMO. Whether these beings are from here originally or from another place in our universe, I do believe that there are a lot of craft that come and go from our oceans. It would also explain the supposed finding that the craft were not provisioned for long space flight that were supposedly recovered by the military. If they came from the ocean, they would not need to have long term provisioning. I often look at the 'grey' alien description of their eyes and webbed feet and fingers as an aquatic species and the large eyes for collecting light in low light environments like the bottom of the ocean. That is just my theory after years of reading reports about USO's USO's being Underwater Submerged Objects, which become UFO's in the atmosphere or space.

[edit on 28/4/09 by spirit_horse]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I saw an interesting evolution study and diagram a few years back that hypothesized that the direction the human race is currently taking with technology and communication will make our bodies become frail, enlarge our brains and enhance our senses (eyesight specifically).

They theorized that this would leave us looking something like the Gray aliens being reported today. That leads readers to wonder, well if that's what we *might* look like in the distant future, whats to say that they haven't developed time travel technology?

The theory is that due to the race somehow becoming unable to reproduce (No 'witnesses' of aliens I know of report seeing sexual organs) they are attempting to use their journeys back in time to somehow turn back the genetic clock and restore their ability to breed.

I know it is all very 'out there', and I don't believe it. I'm just throwing it out there.

I wish I could find that diagram again. It was fascinating. It had the evolutionary journey (Like the one from ape to man) on it, except it went from man to gray.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Although I do not completely agree with your notions, I do however think your ideas have great merit and you are on to something that is not exactly an original thought.

Suppose some of them may have ascended into higher dimensional realms as well and are capable of traveling into ours with ease.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I saw an interesting evolution study and diagram a few years back that hypothesized that the direction the human race is currently taking with technology and communication will make our bodies become frail, enlarge our brains and enhance our senses (eyesight specifically).

I have a friend who is a dentist and he told me he is already seeing kids come in with no canine teeth. It makes the mouth a little smaller. That just supports what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We came from the sea. Maybe they also developed down there and never came to the top for major living and evolving but stayed down there. I seriously do believe that some ufo orbs live down there, many are seen in places like Lake Eerie and the Saudi coast. There's been quite a bit on here recently regarding the USOs which makes fascinating reading.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Here is a good collection of USO case files if your interested in looking at these cases in relation to your theory.

There are 1,165 water related cases here for review:
www.waterufo.net...

[edit on 28/4/09 by spirit_horse]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lafcadio

Some people have theorized that they're related to dolphins. Perhaps they split off from the dolphin line before dolphins left land to go back into the ocean. I think its possible that some fossil remains attributed to early humans and human ancestors could actually be related to the greys... Food for thought.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

They theorized that this would leave us looking something like the Gray aliens being reported today. That leads readers to wonder, well if that's what we *might* look like in the distant future, whats to say that they haven't developed time travel technology?

The theory is that due to the race somehow becoming unable to reproduce (No 'witnesses' of aliens I know of report seeing sexual organs) they are attempting to use their journeys back in time to somehow turn back the genetic clock and restore their ability to breed.

I know it is all very 'out there', and I don't believe it. I'm just throwing it out there.

I wish I could find that diagram again. It was fascinating. It had the evolutionary journey (Like the one from ape to man) on it, except it went from man to gray.

The problem is that evolution wouldn't favor a creature with diminished sexual organs... Unless we took over our own evolution and learned to reproduce using genetic engineering.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think the OP could be correct. Life deep in the ocean is more protected than on the surface and so it could withstand more meteor hits, volcano eruptions, etc... Life started in the water so it is possible that their is more advanced life in the sea than on the surface.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Perhaps "aliens" are demons that are allowed to come here when certain levels of sin are reached. The design of UFO's hasn't changed since their appearances began thousands of years ago. If a civilization was that far advanced, wouldn't there be changes in the designs of their cigars, disks, or triangles, or in their tech? I mean, in the past 20 years alone here on earth our tech has advanced thousands of times, and theirs hasn’t. Their crafts are usually very plain actually.

In theory, maybe a UFO is merely a vehicle to get from the Spiritual Plane to the Earthy Plane. If Satan and his minions are being kept physically until the time in which sin overflows the cup, then the Abyss can be housed in a different dimension, thus the UFO is an inter-dimensional craft.

Also, UFO’s are a "sign" and "wonder," something that the Bible says would happen. And, as society decays and the moral fiber unravels, the sightings increase. There is no doubt that morality has decreased and sin has increased while at the same time sightings have increased in the past 20 years. Heck, even since the 1990's.

It would be VERY interesting to see the correlation between recent crime data in the areas of UFO sightings and the time of the sighting(s). How about this…maybe the type of crime indicates what type of ship will be seen. If suicides or murders are up a cigar UFO is seen on that continent, symbolizing a sword, or another sharp object that penetrates the flesh, and the cigar UFO penetrates the mystical body of a continent. Or, many rapes warrant a cigar UFO, symbolizing, well, you get the picture. Maybe a triangle UFO symbolizes the Trinity between Man, Spirit and God being broken, or the Family Trinity being broken.

Some on ATS here believe in Shape-shifters, and hologramed aliens in human form. Well, if that's true, then my demon theory isn’t far-fetched.

A certain level of sin is established and as punishment of our sins, a ship is allowed to come to earth and the being on that ship is then responsible for whatever task he/she is assigned...penetrate our political system, be a immoral celebrity who'll open the door to other false teachings and doctrines, or just another being to lead us astray in some other fashion.

And with everyone’s religious nature aside for one second, after time, you can see how easily it would be for these creatures to pass laws against us, or distract us from prayer so we cannot connect to God, and when we cannot connect, we’re more likely to sin, which is what their purpose is –to deceive, be it a shape-shifter, a hologram, etc. –all of which are methods to deceive and distract. Even UFO’s themselves get us to believe in other forms of life, which ultimately degrades God’s love for us because if there’s other life forms, well, we’re not so special then, are we? And that’s exactly what evil wants us to believe so we use our free will to sin against the Creator, whoever He is.

I think that’s the purpose of UFO’s.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I have wondered about this for years my self. Space is just too big to go around trying to find life on another planet. Even with all the drive technologies such as warp drive, FTL drive, hyper drive, and jump drive just to name a few it would take a very long time to find life in the vastnesses space. If there are any aliens here on Earth from space I would be thinking they have been here for a very long time. Maybe as long as we have. I feel it may even have been a one-way trip for them. I think they are more likely from an alternate time line or parallel dimension. Just look at our place in the Milky Way out on the edge of a spiral arm way out in the middle of no-where. An alien from space would have to be lost to find us. Not sure where they are from but I think that some far off planet on the other side of the galaxy is not the place they call home.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thanks for your responses guys.

I had thought i heard all or most theories about "aliens" but the dolphin idea is new to me. That's kinda interesting to think about.

I started this post cause I always wondered why everyone always quickly assumed they are from another planet. Then the theory of time travel and the greys being evolved humans came out. But I've never seen any good evidence to conclude either one of these theories are correct.

Years ago I was utterly amazed to find out that humans and neanderthal man lived in the same time period. Seemed to be like a Lord of the Rings type world in our past. And then throw in the possibility of Sasquatch living today with us, made me think that maybe "aliens" are not from out there but from here.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You could be right OP, and I'll cite one of the most prominent UFO researchers, Jacque Vallee who proposes an Interdimensional Hypothesis:

Interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH — also called the extradimensional hypothesis or EDH) is a theory advanced by Jacques Vallée that unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" coexisting separately alongside our own. It is an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis

The development of IDH as an alternative to ETH increased in the 1970s and 1980s with the publication of books by Vallée and J. Allen Hynek. In 1979, Vallée and Hynek advocated the hypothesis in The Edge of Reality: A Progress Report on Unidentified Flying Objects and further, in Vallée's 1980 book Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults

en.wikipedia.org...

For more information about Vallee and IDH:

www.theblackvault.com...
www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Interdimensional_hypothesis
theufofiles.net/wiki/index.php/Interdimensional_hypothesis

[edit on 29-4-2009 by GateCrasher]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lafcadio
Just throwing this out here. I'm wondering why everyone insists "aliens"
are from outer space.

There is a lot of history on Earth that we don't know about.

Is it possible that "aliens" are actually a third humonoid race that developed here in our past? Perhaps there were humans, neanderthals, and "aliens".

Perhaps there was a sentient race that evolved in the oceans. Or the third race evolved much faster than we are and all trace of them were lost through time?

Just wondering if anyone thinks there is any merit to this theory or if it's just nonsense. Please discuss.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by lafcadio]

you're saying that there's only ONE "alien" species?

and it either has to be FROM outer space (not earth) .. or has to be FROM earth?

what if there are more than once other-than-human intelligent race?

then some can be FROM outer space and some can be FROM here.

as far as your idea goes...
it's been discussed many times.. and is the basis of the "reptilian" speicies theory.. that they evolved from dinosaurs or evolved from a common ancestor.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
you're saying that there's only ONE "alien" species?

and it either has to be FROM outer space (not earth) .. or has to be FROM earth?

what if there are more than once other-than-human intelligent race?

then some can be FROM outer space and some can be FROM here.

as far as your idea goes...
it's been discussed many times.. and is the basis of the "reptilian" speicies theory.. that they evolved from dinosaurs or evolved from a common ancestor.

I just reviewed alot of posts about the reptilian theory. Just like all theories there doesn't seem to be any conclusive evidence to support it. The only solid evidence that anything about "aliens" existing seems to only be pictures and videos of the UFOs and USOs. The entire reptilian thoeory seems far fetched to me and not really based on any hard facts. Just heresay and wild speculations.

I like to break things down to the simplest explanation based on facts. So all I'm saying is that the UFOs people see may not be from outer space. That they're built by a humonoid race from Earth. Obviously these crafts we see were created by something. And I was just wondering how the theory ever got started that they are from another planet.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

And I was just wondering how the theory ever got started that they are from another planet.

Well, this may play as a basis for that hypothesis:

SOM1-01: Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal

Save-link-as, PDF file.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by GateCrasher]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

ace from Earth. Obviously these crafts we see were created by something. And I was just wondering how the theory ever got started that they are from another planet.

If you look into the history of it, declassified govt documents and memos etc..
the idea the saucers came from another planet was thrown around a lot, almost from the beginning since Kenneth Arnold's sighting.

Ivan Sanderson was probably one of the first UFOlogists to suggest the theory that their maybe another intelligent advanced race living side by side with us on Earth, that we don't know about.

My personal view is they do have an ET origin. But IMO it's very likely they've been coming here for so long, that Earth is just another one of many planets they hang out around. I'm pretty sure the aliens do have permanent bases on this planet. And deep under the ocean or underground are good places to put them.

So many UFOs people see, maybe "stationed" somewhere on Earth, I don't think they all "arrived" here from some other planet or outer space. Plenty of cases of UFO emerging or returning to the ocean and large bodies of fresh water.

But overall, I don't see the idea of an advanced intelligent species evolving alongside or before humans on this planet, is as good of an explanation as them originally originating from other planets in other solar systems.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Schaden]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join