It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September Clues BS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRandomGuy

I must admit, the VH1 clip really has me stumped.

New to me.
To understand it, Put it into full screen and put your mouse cursor on the time-bar indicator knob and move it left and right a few times rather quickly.
You can see that the inverse of the curved dotted line is shown in the whole picture moving within the frame.
So, it is a trick of your eyes moving with the picture and your mind making adjustment to hold it still in order to study a single point.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Nice! Thanks for that, it makes a little more sense now.

edit:

I love youtube annotations

[edit on 7-5-2009 by MrRandomGuy]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

All I did was watch what the SC videos said was there... and then I compared what they pointed out to my own copy of the days recording. The inconsistencies matched up. Their were many Many video anomalies. All matching what the SC group pointed out.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by titorite]

I recall somewhat dimly seeing the old version and i will not waste my time watching the 2008 version.

The thing is: i am not suprised you found simons video anomalys too. They are there, but they are in most of the cases not what he claims to be.

He tells us the colors on the video are wrong, and gives us high gloss photos to compare to compressed video. well... duh. Video != Photo

He boldly states "these two shots have the same perspective" Except that they, well, clearly don't.

Nose in/out is a pixelperfect match. Only a few pixels are off. And the colors are wrong. And it's generally a different shape. etc. etc.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

To answer the question. My brother in law started recording after the second hit. He changed channels ALOT but the majority of the footage is Fox news footage.

Also I know I can not be the only one with a taped record of that days events. Surly you guys have asked your friends and family if they hit record that day?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Strangely enough, no one I know made a recording.
Anyway, don't worry about it because what would be of the most value is a recording that showed what was being aired, right when flight 175 hit tower 2. Anything aired later could have been subject to some changes or most likely, omission of anything that would be of enough quality to be admissible as evidence.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

To answer the question. My brother in law started recording after the second hit. He changed channels ALOT but the majority of the footage is Fox news footage.

Fox news? As in the Fox news channel that has Bill "Mute Mike" O'Reilly on it?

The Fox news that had the "Hurley Dude" who stated the official story before it even began?

If it's that Fox news, please find a way to get it online and send it too me. You won't find ANY Fox News Channel 9/11 live tv coverage as it happened online.

I want to verify that the "Hurley Guy" is real and not something some jackass made in his basement so that he could dupe people into believing it.

I also want to see if Fox news had anything that we weren't supposed to see on there.

Also I know I can not be the only one with a taped record of that days events. Surly you guys have asked your friends and family if they hit record that day?

I'm rather hesitant to just ask people about it. It opens the door to possible conversations that I would rather not have.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by MrRandomGuy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join