It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September Clues BS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
After becoming aware of September Clues, I watched it and thought "wow what idiots."

No planers are a disgrace to debunkers and the Truth movement because they hinder the search for truth on both sides.

I decided to make a video series called September Clues BS to tear apart the no plane theory and expose the lies that the maker of September Clues makes.

Admittedly this isn't the greatest thing ever as I'm not a tech person, I have a basic knowledge of video editing, and I'm new at this sort of thing. Regardless of that, September Clues deserves to be shredded to pieces one part at a time.

Part 1a

www.youtube.com...

Part1b

www.youtube.com...

Part2

www.youtube.com...

Part3

www.youtube.com...

More to come soon when I have time to tear apart the rest of the BS in September Clues.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Godspeed on your efforts, though you know the No-Planers will stick their fingers in their ears and sing "I can't hear you", or accuse you of being a government spook.

It shouldn't be hard, as the NPT doesn't even have a leg to stand on, just alot of hot air and pipe dreams.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRandomGuy

Go for it my man! You got my support.

I always thought Sept Clues was fishy from the very beginning.

Can you do me a favor? I've mentioned this way back on youtube a few years back. On the part 8 of the series, there is a scene where they mention the angle of the plane as it approaches the Tower, and when it impacts, the angle changed and the plane allegedly hit the wrong spot. Now what I noticed is that when they go to the scene of it, the video author tweaked it, and you can see how the frame actually jumps up a small amount. Not by much, but its enough to change the impact. In fact, you can pause and put a pointer on the end of the line of the angle, and then right when it jumps up, you can see that if it wasnt for the jump up, the impact would have been right on the line.

It starts at 7:25 in the part 8 and you can see how the 18 degree line on the screen doesnt shift up when the rest of the frame shifts up at 7:27-7:28. You can also tell there is a second layer behind the frame as it "zooms in". Its as if they layered two videos or spliced them together with one overlapping the other to create the illusion that the angle of the impact is wrong to the angle of approach. See for yourself.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by GenRadek]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
It shouldn't be hard, as the NPT doesn't even have a leg to stand on, just alot of hot air and pipe dreams.

Not only that, they keep getting themselves banned from here and other public forums because when you debunk their disinfo, they don't have anything left but to attack you.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by screwedagain
Bonez you are a smear tactician.

Ahh, attack me instead of the evidence, against forum rules. I was JUST talking about that in the post you quoted. Imagine that!

I've seen no planers get attacked 10 times more than the way you suggest.

I'm sure the mods and admins know what's going on in their forums, but if what you're saying is true, you should report each and every one of those attacks that you claim so they can be dealt with properly.

You label stuff disinfo to demonize it. You show no proof it's disinfo.

Actually, the whole entire 9/11 truth movement labels it as disinfo and several of us here on this forum and other forums have debunked the disinfo on more than one occasion. It is called disinfo when you knowingly or purposely peddle something that's untruthful. And since there's not a single shred of truth to NPT as shown by myself and several others, it is disinfo. Plain and simple. Get some real facts for us, then we'll come back to this subject.

You support censorship.

I support censorship of untruthful disinformation. If NPT happens to be untruthful disinfo, then sorry!

If anyone needs to be banned it's you.

I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen any time soon.

Now, do you have anything to contribute to the topic, or are you going to continue to throw your temper-tantrum?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Not only that, they keep getting themselves banned from here and other public forums because when you debunk their disinfo, they don't have anything left but to attack you.

Yes, throwing insults and accusations and behaving in a hysterical manner is NOT the way to get people to listen to your ideas or take you seriously. I can respect a NPT person who rationally tries to prove their case and sticks to debate, but not someone running around and calling everyone who disagrees with them spooks and G-men. It not only does not help their case, but it really casts a nasty light against the whole 9/11 Truth sector.

I think this will be an excellent discussion, as we now have a thread that seeks to debunk and challenge NPT things, as opposed to numerous ones trying to endorse it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Nice, that is good information. Thanks

I'm going after the new 2008 version of September Clues. It's obvious Simon made the "new 2008 version" because he was obviously wrong on several accounts and his crap exposed.

I'll save the older versions for last, because they are the ones that prove that September Clues is nothing more than a steaming pile of bull#.

Ironically Simon replied to one of my weaker videos that I named "Simon's Sloppy Mistake." He's too much of a coward to come to my main videos because he knows that I'm exposing his BS and that he can't refute it.

reply to post by screwedagain

Would you like to defend September Clues? The more the merrier. Perhaps you could also explain why you believe this theory.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Way back when the disinfo artist known as simonshack (he had other aliases also) made "September Clues", I debunked every single point of it and he came to the forum I debunked it on to debate me.
He ended up getting himself banned and then many of his cult followers came and got banned because they resort to attacking when their disinfo gets debunked and they have nothing else left.

Just like is seen above how they attack. And notice "matrix" is banned for his constant attacking. They only have a single script to go by and if you debunk it, they attack because there's nothing left. There will be more bannings as they haven't changed over the years. It's also one of the reasons why most 9/11 forums have banned the discussion of NPT.

NPT is irrelevant, considered disinfo and causes way too many feelings and tempers to flare. It has done nothing over the years but discredit the 9/11 truth movement and caused too much distraction and unneeded anymosity.

I have a feeling that it will be banned here soon, or there won't be too many NPT disinfo cult members left to post here about it.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I thought the whole NPT had died and gone a long time ago.
I can't actually believe people honestly think that there were no planes?

[edit on 1/5/09 by blupblup]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
I can't actually believe people honestly think that there were no planes

I can't believe there are people who honestly think the world is flat:

Flat Earth Society

And they even have "scientific proof" that the Earth is flat.
It takes all kinds. I think some of these people come from different universes than our own and the laws of physics are the total opposite of ours.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I've actually used that "flat earth" site in an argument against somebody on here.... to show how stupid people can be.....

And you're right.

It does take all sorts.

Never mind eh?

[edit on 1/5/09 by blupblup]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ummm...

Ever heard of a 'newspaper' called the "Onion"?

or "Mad Magazine"?

Just read the little disclaimer at the bottom of the Flat Earth webpage...tongues are firmly in cheek!

(Personally, I don't get it...it's the kind of ridiculous 'humor' that ssems to attempt to be Monty Pythonish, but doesn't pay off in the end...)

This is my new, and current impression of the NPT people. It seems to be a fun sport for them to be as autrageous as possible, just to get a private laugh at those who take them seriously!!

My Pound and tuppence.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah, I see what you're talking about. Thought it looked kind of fishy. But there is a real Flat Earth Society and I just posted the wrong link above. This should be the correct link:

www.theflatearthsociety.org...

I remember them doing a story on CNN or Fox or one of them stations many years ago and it was unbelievable that a "theory" like that even existed. Just like the "no planes at the WTC". Like many have said and like the pattern we're seeing, it seems that the NPT was created to purposely derail and discredit the truth movement.

Now whether people like the recently banned (again) "matrixNN11" are part of the purposeful disinfo assault or are just too naive to see the truth, I guess we'll never know.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I'll save the older versions for last, because they are the ones that prove that September Clues is nothing more than a steaming pile of bull#.

Well hey dont forget! After time, the steaming pile stops steaming and hardens. But no matter how much time passes, it is still bull#!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just uploaded part 4!

www.youtube.com...

I must admit, the VH1 clip really has me stumped. If I ever find out what the deal with that one is, or if I can find the original I'll probably make another short video about that and link it up into part 4.

Has the VH1 clip been addressed anywhere?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I see alot of people all of the same mind set and not one No-planer for you guys to attack and ridicule. I stopped debating on this topic long ago but every now and again a thread, such as this one, manages to pull me back in.

I have watched and believe everything about the September Clues videos. Not because I am dim witted or swayed easily but because on the day of September 11th 2001 my brother in law put a tape in his VCR and hit record. I took that video and had it transferred to a DVD format so that I could examine it with ease.

All I did was watch what the SC videos said was there... and then I compared what they pointed out to my own copy of the days recording. The inconsistencies matched up. Their were many Many video anomalies. All matching what the SC group pointed out.

I can only figure that those those who do not accept the SC video must not have copies of the days events that they can compare too... either that or just an unwillingness to accept something that defies their own rational.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by titorite]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Out of curiosity, what channel did your brother in law record?

"I can only figure that those those who do not accept the SC video must not have copies of the days events that they can compare too"

9/11 TV archive

www.archive.org...

The only one missing is Fox News Channel. Something that I am trying to find, yet it is very difficult if not impossible.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

on the day of September 11th 2001 my brother in law put a tape in his VCR and hit record.
I have to say I am with MrRandomguy on this. Did he start recording before the second hit? If so, maybe you can upload the part where it shows the South tower being hit on some filesharing site like mega upload and give us the address to it, so we can watch it too.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by jmdewey60]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join