It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new "Swine Flu" epidemic just a ruse for something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Swine Flu you say? Wow I have never heard of that before. Well not until about a week ago. So then I ask "how many have died from this virulent outbreak?" comes out to be roughly less than 100 and so far in the US only about 30 people have died of the Swine Flu in the last 35 years. At least 1800 children have had adverse sometime fatal reactions to the vaccine for such a flu but mainly in the 70's when the CDC spent almost $200 million trying to develop a vaccine that turned out to be more poison than preventative. Never mind the 35,000 plus who die every year from plain old influenza A that could not possibly be as important as this new strain of Swine Flu, which supposedly started in Mexico but has yet to be proven let alone to find one pig infected with such a virus. So I am under the belief (whether right or wrong) that the whole swine flu is just a ruse to help restrict our borders with Mexico mainly to crack down on the "War on Drugs" and all of the activity with the Cartels. To give us a reason to "investigate" the cause of this epidemic or pandemic or whatever you want to call it, with an underlying motive at targeting the cartels and gangs that are peddling drugs and illegal immigrants into the US not only from Mexico but from other countries as well. This in my opinion could possibly catch the runners off guard, they might be thinking that we are too focused on the Flu at hand and try to take advantage of the situation. The other countries that have expressed concern with this outbreak are just doing their part for the best interest of public health seeing as how they have actually suffered from the bird flu and other types of outbreaks. It is just a thought...let me know if it makes any sense!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, I don't know too many people that knew about the previous vaccine attempts. So, get everyone will be panicked, they will go in two months or whenever the new vaccine is ready get the vaccine and they will suffer the same effects as those in the 70's. I hope not, but that's why I'm telling everyone I know to look into it themselves.

Yeah, or it could be any number of military or other objectives.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
All I'd wish for is for them to start calling it the Manbirdpig flu and not the swine flu, because it's what it is.

It's an evil laboratory engineered superflu specially designed from I think 5 subvariants, created by the very same people who are selling flu vaccines- sort of like you downloading a program with malware that you have to pay to get rid of. It will really start killing people off during the next seasonal cycle.

It's dangerous enough now with a few affected and summertime is just around the corner. The flu will begin to wane off during the summer but NEXT year during the prime flu season well after everybody has sufficiently spread it around...

Oh boy watch out.

We'd know then what those big blue tupperware containers are for- enough room to fit 3 bodies in

Worse, the government and police won't go after the people who designed this disgusting virus.

Sleeping with the Enemy, indeed!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Or maybe,

It’s no small issue when the WHO issues pandemic warnings.

We suffer Pandemic level events like this every 100 years or so. They don’t need a pandemic to close the borders, they just need the backing of the popular media.

I know you have read this before but please entertain me.

The Spanish Flu was the worst pandemic in world history. The flu that year killed only 2.5 percent of its victims, but more than a fifth of the world's entire population caught it, and so it's estimated that between 50 million and 100 million people died in just a few months.

We do not currently have any natural immunities or a vaccine for the swine flu, so the entire populous is susceptible, and that’s the real issue. If it spreads fast and lots of people get it then deaths could mount up in a very short time. E.g. Pandemic

Even if you get sick your very very unlikely to die. Fact is any fast spreading flu for which no vaccines or natural immunities exist can cause Pandemic.

This is not something to that should be taken lightly. All should take steps to help mitigate the effects of possible Pandemic. It is better to be scared and informed than blissfully ignorant when so much is at stake.

That said it is important to entertain any and all ideas here, regardless of how “out there” we may consider them.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
All I'd wish for is for them to start calling it the Manbirdpig flu and not the swine flu, because it's what it is.

It's an evil laboratory engineered superflu specially designed from I think 5 subvariants, created by the very same people who are selling flu vaccines- sort of like you downloading a program with malware that you have to pay to get rid of. It will really start killing people off during the next seasonal cycle.

It's dangerous enough now with a few affected and summertime is just around the corner. The flu will begin to wane off during the summer but NEXT year during the prime flu season well after everybody has sufficiently spread it around...

Oh boy watch out.

We'd know then what those big blue tupperware containers are for- enough room to fit 3 bodies in

Worse, the government and police won't go after the people who designed this disgusting virus.

Sleeping with the Enemy, indeed!

Why exactly is the virus engineered? Can you show me any support for this? I personally do suspect this came from a likely very large pig farm were live vaccinations were administered. they do vaccinate for multiple swine, bird and human. I guess if you focused on the quality of pig vaccines in Mexico you may well find the culprit.

that said who knows or will ever really know how this strain came into existence.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I seem to recall earlier flu outbreaks and a host of other diseases and I don't think they received hype like this. I have to think there's some kind of underhanded scheming going on by the government. It's a shame I have to be so mistrustful of the government but they're actions of the past and present leave me no alternative. I love my country but fear my government.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hmmm......apparently British troops officially and completely withdrew from Iraq today. www.comcast.net...

Wonder why our bff left us?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
delete double post

[edit on 30-4-2009 by searching4truth]

new topics

top topics

join