It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link That shows Pandemics, and Major World Events is broken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There is a link some members, and myself used to check out once in a while which would tell us if anything major was happening anywhere in the world.

This link was so good that it would cover even if too many people were showing up in hospitals sick. it would show pandemics, and yes, you guessed it, it showed also cases of avian flu that were occurring all over the world.

Well, for some reason it seems the link is broken.

visz.rsoe.hu...

Anyone knows if the link has been moved somewhere else? Or has it been shut down because someone doesn't want people to see where the new strain of avian flu is occurring?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Edit - nevermind

[edit on 28-4-2009 by squanch]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here it is:
The Map
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Pandemic Monitoring System
www.idemc.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ah, that's the one, thanks. That is a good link to chek out, apparently they changed their address a bit.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
www.globalincidentmap.com... is a great site for this sort of information. Though they've become a subscription site. You can still get a 72 hour free account.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this link to my attention. Favorites (click) Add (click)

-E-

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
www.globalincidentmap.com... is a great site for this sort of information. Though they've become a subscription site. You can still get a 72 hour free account.

Amazing that some...person is making money with information that could save people and should be free...

i wonder how that person, or group can sleep at night....

top topics

join