It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make people disappear

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I remember when I first joined ATS I was reading about the camps and also the red and blue lists.

I was having a discussion on how it would be so easy to make people disappear and I was being told how hard it would be to make it happen.

Well, unfortunately I may have been onto something.

This virus going around right now was something I said could have been used to help make people go away.

If this virus gets to the next level, people will be quarantined into their own homes for their own prectection,
with more and more people being quarantined it would be very easy in the dead of night for people to vanish and reports could easily be made to look like it was a flu related complication.

Those people who are the most outspoken or look like they could be leaders of a resistance could be the first to get quarantined.

very easy to then put the military on the streets to help protect the healthy and even easier to take people away with no questions being asked.

Just a thought and of course it may not go down that way, but as it looks right now, it appears I may have been onto something.

May also explain the plastic burial liners.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I like the theory. The virus wouldn't even need to get any worse than it is, they could very easily fake reports on the severity of the situation. Once the sheeple are sufficiently scared, nobody would ask any questions.

*TheAssociate loads his .50 and secures all the entrances*

TA

edit to correct spelling

[edit on 29-4-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't like the theory, but it looks like this is the path that could be placed before us.
even if this virus dies down, you know another will take it's place quickly, of course it will be a mutation that will have to hit in the US closer to your fall and winter when viruses thrive.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Didn't mean to imply that the scenario sounds fun, i just meant "good thinking on your part." And, yes, if this is in fact a man-made virus, i'm sure they're already working on its sequel, if they don't have it cooked up already. An epidemic will be an intrinsic part of the NWO takeover, i have no doubt about that.

TA

edit for grammar

[edit on 29-4-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

I think you misunderstood me.
I didn't think you thought it was good, I was pointing out that the idea itself is an idea I don't like and I don't like the fact that we live in a world where this is even a possibility.
even though it looks more and more likely, it is a very scary prospect of a possible future for us all.

new topics

top topics

join