It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany Military Projects

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
If your interested in Nazi WW2 projects you should have a read of the book
"Last Talons of the Eagle" cant remeber the author, its mainly about their advances in aircraft/rocket tech but very interesting.

One of the funniest things about the nazis during ww2 is that they built quiet a few hangars inside old disused salt mines, which in turn lead to alot of the planes/machinery rust very quickly

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
some of the best german tech such as the first production jet aircraft the messerscmitt was far surpieor to any other fighter planes at the time having a top speed of 600mph compared to 400mph of the allies fighters at the time. But then Hitler decided to strap two huge bombs on the plane and turn it into a bomber and it loss all of its speed advantage over american and allied planes.Poor management of these weapons didnt help the germans very much

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
it is no accident that factories are a primary target during wartime. A countries manufacturing ability is directly tied to their chances of winning a war. Americas entry into WW2 was cause for alarm to Japan and German strategists simply due to Americas manufacturing capacity, and nothing else. Being able to supply thousands of tanks, fighters, Bombers, and millions of bullets and bombs every month tipped the scale to the Allied powers, even if all other things were not equal. The Kaiser shipyards in Oakland California were building a Liberty Ship each day, to move the tanks, fighters, and bullets to Europe and Asia. Amazing what America could manufacture. Today we cannot hope to even come close.

Germany was actually ahead of the US in atomic weapons research, and a brave Dutch underground resistance fighter smuggled himself onto a ship carrying research components for the A-Bomb. He blew himself and the ship up, setting germany back several years in atomic research. Otherwise...it would have been a far more difficult war to win, or settle for peace with Germany keeping Europe.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The first nasa rockets were based on the geman v-2 rockets

The v-2 above turned into the first nasa rocket

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

THis is the Mp44 designed by the germans! now tellme does it look like something you've seen before..........................

Now isnt it obvious that the russians stole the idea!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
theoretically, for millions of zombies to survive, there would have to be an exponential number of soldiers for them to feed on.

Is it possible that the Germans used the Holocaust in their quest to create Zombies? Such as use Holocaust victims-turn them to Zombies-then let the Zombies feed on the other Jews?
........... Just a thought.....

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Im sure that they did experiment with humen genetics and stuff, but I dont think they got very far without killing off their own test subjects.

as for the artefacts and stuff, I know nothing of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish

Im sure that they did experiment with humen genetics and stuff, but I dont think they got very far without killing off their own test subjects.

as for the artefacts and stuff, I know nothing of them.

Indeed, I believe there were experiments on human genetics, though these were not advanced, for example directly injecting dyes into the iris of 'test' patients' in an attempt to change eye colour
However, in terms of military technlology towards the end of the war, I doubt they had the actual raw materials to implement most of the prototypes that were constantly being drawn up.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by HobNob]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
While I'm here, here are a link I found during google search:

'US Air Force's Nuclear Flying Saucer'

Interesting links with German flying saucer research

However, I had a bit of trouble finding a good resource on lost/potential Nazi technology. Does anyone have a good link?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nob Araki
Is it possible that the Germans used the Holocaust in their quest to create Zombies? Such as use Holocaust victims-turn them to Zombies-then let the Zombies feed on the other Jews?

I would just like to apologise on behalf of all of ATS to any Jews, especially survivors of the holocaust, and theirs and the victims families, who have quite possibly been grossly offended by this comment, and anyone else who was offended. Despite having o cennection to the even I was offendedby this.

I know you said it and then your barf implied you regarded it with disgust, but perhaps this was one of those thoughts best left inside ones head. this isn't meant to be a harsh telling off, just a heads up about things. Saying stuff in bad taste is fine, just be careful about others sensitivities. I learnt the hard way, jut trying to keep you out of any 5hit that could have come your way, nob araki.peace out

[edit on 9-6-2004 by minimi]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Don't overestimate german technology. And to all people who think Germans and Japan could beat US with their super technology in WWII just one word - NUKE.

No, try INDUSTRIAL MIGHT

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Don't jump to conclusions here. Alien spacecraft could be very superior to our F/A-22s. Zombies could easily slaughter our troops (assuming there are millions of zombies).

What the NAZ I's didnt have were nukes though

www.eas.asu.edu..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
Nothing left from Berlin...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It was just a thought, and I ment no harm in anyway to anyone of the Holocaust. So if I offended anyone, I'm really truly sorry.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I was thinking about this Genetic egineering to make "super soldiers" when I read about the super boy in germany with "genetically mutated genes". If this boy is the grandson of successfully engineered "super soldier" babies. They already claim that the boys mother has one mutated gene and the boy has two. So lets follow this scenario...

Two babies genetically engineered in WWII grow up and have children. They pass one of those genes on to each of their children. Their children get together and each one passes a gene onto this baby. Now with two genes, this baby is the fruition of the Nazi "Super Soldier".

Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
About the post concerining the Mp 44 and AK-47 although they look very simalir on the outside there insides are very much different. The AK has a very simple design with inside parts spaced apart from each other this is what makes the AK so good at working in adverse conditions. The MP 44 insides are not designed the same way. Although the allies stole alot of german tech after the war the AK really wasnt part of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
We are all aware of those bizarre and potentially devestating weapons of war developed by the brilliant Nazi scientists and engineers during Hitler's reign. Here are just a few:

-Alien spacecraft (perhaps the aliens themselves)
-All sorts of advanced, high-performance, highly lethal combat aircraft, some with stealth features
-Attempts to uncover religious, mythical artifacts containing extraordinary power (who's to say they never got any?)
-Zombies, undead
-Genetic egineering to make "super soldiers"
-Wouldn't be surprised if there were more.

[/quote

sounds like a list from return to castle wolfenstein

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

if that was the case, why they'd burn the bodies?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hey, I believe the most fascinating tale of of the Nazi's is "New Berlin." Never proven true, never proven a hoax.

www.violations.org.uk...

Click on Book IV. Then Antarctic Enigma.

Sounds a bit crazy... but crazy enough to be true?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
theoretically, for millions of zombies to survive, there would have to be an exponential number of soldiers for them to feed on.

out there though there are conversations recorded about the final solution etc and i assure you that they didn't have Zombies in mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
its no secret when the war was near an end both the Americans and the Russians were rushing to get to Berlin first for their secrets such as weapons new tanks new jets also nuclear info just like America took all of Japanese secrets after it surrendered.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join