Nazi Germany Military Projects

page: 1
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
We are all aware of those bizarre and potentially devestating weapons of war developed by the brilliant Nazi scientists and engineers during Hitler's reign. Here are just a few:

-Alien spacecraft (perhaps the aliens themselves)
-All sorts of advanced, high-performance, highly lethal combat aircraft, some with stealth features
-Attempts to uncover religious, mythical artifacts containing extraordinary power (who's to say they never got any?)
-Zombies, undead
-Genetic egineering to make "super soldiers"
-Wouldn't be surprised if there were more.

Given that, let's say that they were successful in all those areas. What affect would it have had on the war?

And let's compare it to the U.S. The U.S., today is advanced only because it relies on technology. The Nazis relied on both technology, possibly medical and spiritual elements as well. So the Nazis took it one step further. This may sound stupid, but who would win: Nazi Germany with all those strange and terrible things, or the U.S. today?

Don't jump to conclusions here. Alien spacecraft could be very superior to our F/A-22s. Zombies could easily slaughter our troops (assuming there are millions of zombies).




posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
theoretically, for millions of zombies to survive, there would have to be an exponential number of soldiers for them to feed on.

but, the U.S would still win, as long as it was WW2 era Nazi Germany versus pre-war on terror U.S.

because that would be the era when Nazi Germany had delusions of grandeur, and the U.S didn't.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
We are not actually being selected by our skin color and origins because of Hitlers impatience, he was like a kid, he wanted action and wanted it soon. The long he would wait, the hardest he would be to beat. There were not only nazi projects, also Italy was weakened in recent wars, and Japan was working on new technologies decades far of the allies ones, mostly aircrafts.
And yes, there were more projects, from weird helicopters to even personal jetpacks, and they also had especial interest in supposed magical artifacts like the Longinos spear and the holy grail.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
because that would be the era when Nazi Germany had delusions of grandeur, and the U.S didn't.

Let's get one thing straight:

The United States has always had delusions of grandeur.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23rd_Degree

Originally posted by Bobbo
because that would be the era when Nazi Germany had delusions of grandeur, and the U.S didn't.

Let's get one thing straight:

The United States has always had delusions of grandeur.


but our delusions were not as grand pre- 9/11, hell maybe even after 9/11 they weren't, as Nazi Germany's were.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ello
We are not actually being selected by our skin color and origins because of Hitlers impatience, he was like a kid, he wanted action and wanted it soon. The long he would wait, the hardest he would be to beat. There were not only nazi projects, also Italy was weakened in recent wars, and Japan was working on new technologies decades far of the allies ones, mostly aircrafts.
And yes, there were more projects, from weird helicopters to even personal jetpacks, and they also had especial interest in supposed magical artifacts like the Longinos spear and the holy grail.


Don't overestimate german technology. And to all people who think Germans and Japan could beat US with their super technology in WWII just one word - NUKE.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yeah, longbow, nukes, the ones that USA developed whit nazi deserter scientifics or the captured ones after Germany was over.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by ello]



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ello
Yeah, longbow, nukes, the ones that USA developed whit nazi deserter scientifics or the captured ones after Germany was over.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by ello]


The majority of the scientificts were from Hungary not from Germany. Fermi was from Italy, Openheimer was Jewish-American.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Actually, the Nazis were two years ahead of America on the Atom Bomb. However, Hitler did not think they needed it early in the war (he thought it would be too strong, and Germany was already practically invincible), and the Germans did not work hard on it after the early Blitzkreig victories.

The Germans were ahead of their time on a lot of concepts including space flight, jet engines, stealth aircraft, rockets, helicopters, missiles, sub launched missiles.... There is so much.

If you think the German technology was not good and never successful, then look at the moon landing. One of the main people working on that was German rocket scientest Werner Van Braun. We would not have gotten there as quickly if it were not for him.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEep
Actually, the Nazis were two years ahead of America on the Atom Bomb. However, Hitler did not think they needed it early in the war (he thought it would be too strong, and Germany was already practically invincible), and the Germans did not work hard on it after the early Blitzkreig victories.

The Germans were ahead of their time on a lot of concepts including space flight, jet engines, stealth aircraft, rockets, helicopters, missiles, sub launched missiles.... There is so much.

If you think the German technology was not good and never successful, then look at the moon landing. One of the main people working on that was German rocket scientest Werner Van Braun. We would not have gotten there as quickly if it were not for him.


It is very modern to blame Hitler for everything (he was the bad guy) - German disaster on the east front, technological problems etc. Yes the Germans had good scientists , and they manufactured good products,but they were not the best in everything.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by longbow]



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
With the technology the Germans had at the time, they were already able to whip the Americans, if they were matched one on one.

If they continued to go unchecked, who knows where they would be now? The world would be a much different place. Maybe terrorism wouldn't even be targeted at the U.S., because Germany no doubt would be a superpower.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What caused the Germans to lose was allowing our soldiers to leave Dunquerq (sp?). That would have wiped out all of our regular army and would have taken us years to retrain the troops and produce more. Africa would have been kissed goodbye.

He had too much respect for the British - he knew not to underestimate us and so began a campaign of demoralising with the blitz etc. What he failed to realise is that the people could never give up. The survivors were always ready for work the following day, climbing over rubble if need be.

Indeed, if Germany had not been defeated when she was, there would have been hell to pay. Germany had almost completed construction of a bomber to fly across the atlantic. It would have been a oneway trip most likely but they would have dropped bombs on new york (documentary on UKDocumentary)



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nazi Germany proved one thing:

Technology is OVERRATED. Technology does not always win wars.

If the above were reversed and true, then Nazi Germany would've won World War II.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Nazi Germany proved one thing:

Technology is OVERRATED. Technology does not always win wars.

If the above were reversed and true, then Nazi Germany would've won World War II.


I disagree. Look at Russia during World War I. They flooded the battlefield and outnumbered their opponents by whole multiples. However, they were very poorly equipped, and suffered many, many casualties.



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carvador
I disagree. Look at Russia during World War I. They flooded the battlefield and outnumbered their opponents by whole multiples. However, they were very poorly equipped, and suffered many, many casualties.


Then you agree with me. What you said supports everything I said.

I said technology doesn't win wars. You said the Russians were poorly equipped and still won. We said the same things.



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
He did not necessarily say the Russians won, but that they took many casualties. The Russians actually lost the world war, and their loss was one of the reasons that the Bolsheviks took power.



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

Originally posted by Carvador
I disagree. Look at Russia during World War I. They flooded the battlefield and outnumbered their opponents by whole multiples. However, they were very poorly equipped, and suffered many, many casualties.


Then you agree with me. What you said supports everything I said.

I said technology doesn't win wars. You said the Russians were poorly equipped and still won. We said the same things.


Russia wasn't one of the wininng parties in the Great War. They withdrew before the end of the war, because of the minor problem of the Revolution that started there.



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
As shown in many studies on different sittes including this one the germans had some unbelievable sketches of futuristic weapons. Unfortunately I haven't seen any real evidence that they got much past sketching though. These things were prototypes drawn up by obviously very brilliant people a bit ahead of their time. How much impact that actually had on the war itself is very hard to tell.



posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
As shown in many studies on different sittes including this one the germans had some unbelievable sketches of futuristic weapons. Unfortunately I haven't seen any real evidence that they got much past sketching though. These things were prototypes drawn up by obviously very brilliant people a bit ahead of their time. How much impact that actually had on the war itself is very hard to tell.


It's pretty scary to think about. The fact that they are so unbelievable makes them that fearsome.



posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i dont see where this post is giong but it is true that germany is ahead of the us. but does it really matter? im pretty sure those two countries need each other. if germany won ww2 then is that considered a good thing? would he have changed america if we would have lost the war? you bet! i saw this one documentary about german and american bombers being compared. i can honestly say theyre about five years ahead of us. most likely even more.

it is true, technology doesnt win all wars.

i highly doubt the germans knew anything about controlling electromagnetic energy. but then again. who knows!





new topics
top topics
 
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join