It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO? I Finally Believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
After sitting for years on the sidelines about the NWO i finally believe. I have seen certain things on ATS i laughed at, other things that i saw as backed by evidence. Even now i believe i see some of it as silly (like the NWO all being Reptilians for example). However.

Ladies and gentlemen of ATS, i have to ask, are we being controlled, maybe herded? We were told that terrorists were out to get us, destroy us, kill us. Yet i see few attempts. We are told that splinter cells exist, ones that the security services don't know about and yet again we saw no real attacks. I find this entire thing suspicious and i'm happy to explain why.

Making high explosives really isn't that difficult. You can find very decent information online as to the procedure to make RDX (the main explosive in C4) and the precursors for it aren't hard to find either, but hey it's easier than that! Simply getting a load of gas cylinders and packing them around a load of fireworks would cause a terrible explosion. Just get a load of those fireworks, place them together, surround them with ball bearings and gas cylinders and you have a truly terrifying weapon. So why no attacks?

Now take a look at the recent problems, first their was terrorism, the whole 9/11 thing shook the western world, then the London train bombings came along and shook us some more. The Iraq war kept us going a while, then the rhetoric over Iran kept us going longer. As that flagged and became marginal the economy went into deep problems, scaring people further. Finally as the economic problems reached their peak, as we were told things would pick up this entire swine flu thing comes along. All of this is only a small sample, the most major events that have occurred.

Are we being kept in a permanent state of fear and concern in an effort to make us rely on government?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Are we being kept in a permanent state of fear and concern in an effort to make us rely on government?

I say, "Yes."

But, it only works if you let it.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Glad you could join us, Friend. The NWO is very real, and the more people we can make aware of it, the better. Again, glad you're on our side now, S&F.

TA

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

If you check my threads you'll see many questions about the NWO, it's just i only recently decided to embrace the idea as a very ingrained thing. I saw the corruption of government as a disparate attempt by corporations to control certain sectors, i saw the attempts by lobbies to get their interetsts sorted. Now however i realised it's so far reaching it's shocking. This entire swine flu thing has bough tit to a head for me. The most important thing is the swine flu being different in Mexico compared to the rest of the world suggesting a deliberate release of the viruses.

This doesn't mean i don't accept some logical problems. Population needs to be controlled, logic states this, the biosphere needs to be protected, this is logical. However i fear the NWO are intending to go to far. They want a subservient cast, like the feudal times of old when the monarchies decided everything. This is why i want the UK monarchy disolved immediately.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! Be ready for sleepless nights, alienation from the sleepers, arguments with family and friends and a general sense of impending doom!

But also take heart in knowing you're on the right side of this struggle here at the apex of what we might call civilization, and regardless of how this turns out, you had the stones to face the ugly truth instead of cowering in the shadows of denial!

*salute*

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

They want a subservient cast, like the feudal times of old when the monarchies decided everything.

That's the general plan: unite the nations under a one-world government with a one-currency system and tax us all into serfdom. This will all be touted as being in the best interest of the public, which is why it's crucial to get as many people aware as possible.

TA

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Welcome to the family watch your news closely read your papers closely
putting two and two together really counts. For example Fema camps plus coffins in Chicago plus mysteriously dead biologists could equal. "Someone knew ahead of time about H1N1.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

hey Neo

You hit the nail on the head!!! Why do we go through the sleepless nights and alienation of the sleepers? It happened to me and still is happening...long nights on the internet...its like once we 'wake up', knowledge is our food, water , rest...and notbecause we are crazy or anything, but because we have been asleep our ENTIRE lives

as I put it in another thread -

'Waking Up' is like having walked around in complete darkness all your life: all of a sudden after years and years, someone comes along and says, " Hey! I found the light switch everybody!! We no longer have to walk around in the dark constantly bumping into things!!" But then, after knowing nothing but darkness, you tell that person to 'turn the light back off...the light burns my eyes"...but after allowing (accepting) your eyes to adjust, you start to love that light and can now see all the bumps that are in your way but you avoid them now...

and you wanna tell EVERYBODY you know about it

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yes.

We are being controlled; well, actually, some of us are starting to wake up to the idea that we are being controlled and have always been controlled. Unfortunately, i wonder whos controlling the controllers. these secret societies (to which the controllers belong) have been around since egypt. They predate the cia, and bildebergers quite significantly. so if they're controlling us; who's controlling them?

I think the count de saint germain is an interesting character. or u could take your pick of alien species i suppose. ones from sirius? (see the stuff about dogon - robert temple's book about the sirius mystery; or many other potential candidates... elongated skull aliens; blue/green skinned aliens (osiris/indian gods); shapeshifters - american skinwalkers/mexican gods - were-jaguar gods.. (egyptian animal headed gods; werewolfs?; )etc. potentially normal caucasian looking aliens even? see: the statue called "goddess with a vase" from sumer. Its ishtar in a helmet and spacesuit... particularly evident when u view the statue from behind. dwarfs? taiwan tribes have interesting stories about them. giants? lots of stuff worldwide on this one. Maybe there were lots of different types? dropa? starchild skull? chupacubra?

The problem is mainly figuring out which species/s? is in charge..

new topics

top topics

join