It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a Swine Flu Cover Up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
There are so many places on Above Top Secret right now with Swine Flu information; I have no idea if this is the right place for this post. If not please accept my apology.

The following is from Natural News

The swine flu outbreak is dominating news headlines across the world this week, and for good reason! It technically qualifies as a Phase 5 outbreak according to the World Health Organization (WHO), but they've only "officially" raised the level to Phase 4 so far.

The question is, why?

On the same cover-up theme, a hospital in Florida appears to have been caught up in a swine flu cover-up after its chief medical officer announced a patient there had been diagnosed with the infection. The hospital called a press conference and denied any "CDC-confirmed" infections, which probably means a patient was infected, but the CDC hasn't acknowledged it yet, so they're not willing to admit anything.

I recorded a Podcast where I look at the above stories and offer some thoughts on the current theories about what is going on.

You can listen to the podcast at this link:Podcast

[edit on 28-4-2009 by tsrk30]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'am new to this site so forgive my ineptitude , haven't figured out how to post a link here yet but I have been on promedmail.org lots of interesting posts from medical types from all over the world. There seems to be a problem with the number of cases being reported by Mexican"s .

join