It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Al Gore responsible for the Swine Flu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Could it be that Al Gore is to blame for the Swine flu? If it kills off 5 - 50% of the world population it could dramitically decrease our greenhouse gas output. See where this leads to? Maybe he is behind it to save us from ourselves or maybe it is something as sinister as Cap and Trade.

Al Gore has both the means and the method of delivery to create a swine flu pandemic. His father was on the board of Occidental Petroleum and Al Gore has a private jet.

I know you might think I have crossed the line to insanity on this, but I think I may have proof. There was an epidode of South Park where Al Gore almost killed the childrens, in his qwest for Man-Bear-Pig. See the similarity? Man-Bear-Pig... Man-Bird-Pig flu. Pretty similar, eh?

I know many of you think that South Park is just a NWO conspiracy to twist our minds. So it made me wonder, could Matt and Trey Parker have known about the Swine flu and encoded it into the Al Gore episode. You know how those dirty swine like to mess with Sheeple.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
lol u would post this after i said i called it the ManBirdPig desease on the other thread about the government changing the name to H1 N1. But yea would that just b funy?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

I created this post before you called it the ManBirdPig flu. Could it be that you and Al are co-conspirators?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Uh-oh, Ur on to us. I guess ill have to change it. Too... the Gore Flu. Naw that would cause alot of controversy. It matters naught what it is called. I am immune to it any way
......Even though they say no no one is, dont let them fool you.....i kno....

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
ManBirdPig Flu is perfect!!! i love it... "im cerial you guys MANBIRDPIG is real"

[edit on 28-4-2009 by invisibleman11]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Wouldnt calling it the Al Gore flu be the same as calling it the Swine Flu? A pig by any other name is still a pig.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Lol. true that. lol. I guess we cant win agains the gore.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Nobody can win agaist Al Gore and his global warming Cap & Trade skills and his pandemic creation skills. He is an evil genius, remember he won a Noble Prize. I bet he runs the Bilderburg's. If he can't kill us through taxation he will get us with the flu.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This should be in skunk works.

Why would Gore need the swine flu? His carbon footprint arguments are going to lead to population control and more money for the government by convincing people to willingly partake in decreasing the population to "save" the planet. He doesn't need a swine flu. He has more intelligent ways of herding sheeple.

Now, pharmaceutical companies are more likely the culprit if this was purposefully released to infect the public.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

But what if Mr. Gore decided that we werent acting fast enough to save the planet, so he took matters into his own hands. He will do anything in his power to save the planet that he loves so much. Humans are the enemy of the Earth, so why not hasten our demise with a little ManBirdPig flu. Why would south park have him chasing a man bear pig. Those dont even exist. You are probably a disinfo agent.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You are probably a disinfo agent.

Wow, first time anyone has ever called me that for stating an opinion that differs from there's.
I'm sort of flattered and I'm glad to know that replying to your thread or you in the future will be useless and filled with nonconstructive dribble.

-Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well when Al Gore infects us all with the ManBirdPig flu we will see who is crazy and who isnt.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am a disinfo agent using reverse psycology. Al Gore did not have sexual relations with that pig to get and cause the swine flu. Nor did he forceble make a bird infected with the Bird Flu have sexual relations with that pig before he didnt have sexual relations with it. Believe me?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

ROFL!!
dang!! beat me to it with a manbearpig flu comment...

oh well...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Watch this video and see how it follows todays very serious flu situation. It is proof!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Al Gore needs to catch the flu to drop a few pounds, he looks like he's about to burst. Al, there are starving children in Africa who want to eat, take your own advice and stop contributing to global warming from one fattie to another! Just say no to donuts!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Al Gore needs to catch the flu to drop a few pounds, he looks like he's about to burst. Al, there are starving children in Africa who want to eat, take your own advice and stop contributing to global warming from one fattie to another! Just say no to donuts!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Al Gore is going to keep eating until he is big enough to play the New Fat Bastard in the next Austin Powers movie. You know Al is above Global Warming. That is just for the rest of us peons. He can drive SUV's, fly in a private jet, and warm his giant mansion by burning baby seals. So getting a bit of fat on him and farting up the planet really wont make it much worse.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Al Gore is not responsible, but the people who he promotes his global warming agenda for are.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You should ask for 5 cents every time someone using that , damn you I wish I came up with that . As for Allegory Al Gore being responsible nah , he might like to think so, because after all he was responsible for the internet .

[edit on 28-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

new topics

top topics

join