It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down on the ATS farm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I had just relegated myself to the thought that ats was a chicken house, a place where chicken little could crow long and loud about the sky falling. I mean, sometimes its interesting to watch chickens stampede....they do you know. One will scream run for your lives, another yells "let's get the flock out of here," and off they go at a dead run. Now we have to deal with all these "pigpen's". Hundreds of them, and they all smell the same. Old McDonald's sings the refrain......a swine flu here, a swine flu there, before you know it swine flu every where. It's really heart-wrenching......i'm writing my congressman to see if he can sponsor a bill to get some pig-aid. Now for all you silly geese out there, may i remind you that the "bird" flu is still out there and it is the bugaboo we have been primed for. Pan is the first three letters in pandemic, it is also the first three letters in panic. IO recommend that you don't run before something is chasing you. You might need your breath for the real thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm the wolf in sheep's clothing

You may take that anyway you wish.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Why not write to the Democrat and Republican Senators who crowed about taking out the preparedness monies for an outbreak such as swine flu?

I love watching those same hacks backtrack what they said (which is recorded) and spin it to mean something else.

This is a site for people to express their views, no matter how wild they get.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Ok Debris I do share your view on ONE thing and that is that the main event is still to come.
I think that although this swine flu is goin to cause mayhem it is just the apperitif.
And call me a chicken if you like but I think it's been released deliberately.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I had just relegated myself to the thought that ats was a chicken house, a place where chicken little could crow long and loud about the sky falling. I mean, sometimes its interesting to watch chickens stampede....they do you know. One will scream run for your lives, another yells "let's get the flock out of here," and off they go at a dead run. Now we have to deal with all these "pigpen's". Hundreds of them, and they all smell the same. Old McDonald's sings the refrain......a swine flu here, a swine flu there, before you know it swine flu every where. It's really heart-wrenching......i'm writing my congressman to see if he can sponsor a bill to get some pig-aid. Now for all you silly geese out there, may i remind you that the "bird" flu is still out there and it is the bugaboo we have been primed for. Pan is the first three letters in pandemic, it is also the first three letters in panic. IO recommend that you don't run before something is chasing you. You might need your breath for the real thing.

To top it off the government doesn't make a bit of horse sense and we are being fed bull "****".

new topics

top topics

join